Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Aaron Carter Still Wants Another Shot With Hilary Duff So He Can "Fix" What He Did Wrong
AARON CARTER is still angling for another shot at HILARY DUFF. He tells "Entertainment Tonight", quote, "I don't know who she is today, she doesn't know who I am today, but I would sweep her off her feet if I ever got a chance to again and fix what I did wrong." Aaron had previously called himself a "stupid douche" for screwing things up when they dated as teenagers a decade ago.
And Now . . . James Franco Is Painting Nude Pictures of Seth Rogen
JAMES FRANCO painted some NUDE pictures of SETH ROGEN. They're actually copies of drawings that a gay artist did several years ago. It turns out that Seth is considered quite the SEXY BEAR by the gay community. And apparently by James Franco as well.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. DAVE NAVARRO Tweeted a picture of himself touching tongues with his ex CARMEN ELECTRA Wednesday night at a heavy metal award show. He captioned it, "May get lucky with this one tonight!"
But a source says they're NOT back together, they're just still really good friends.
2. NICKI MINAJ posted two videos of a rather large backside twerking. One was captioned, "This ain't me. It's a friend of mine." But she was probably kidding. It's most likely hers.
3. We'd heard that TIGER WOOD'S ex-wife ELIN NORDEGREN and his current girlfriend LINDSEY VONN were becoming, like, BFFs. We don't know if that's true, but the three of them were together at Tiger and Elin's son Charlie's tee ball game.
("Us Weekly" even claims Tiger and Lindsey go on double dates with Elin and her boyfriend.)
4. (NC-17) One thing I always have time for: MIRANDA KERR in a SEE-THROUGH top.
5. CIARA shows off her baby bump in "W" magazine.
Beyoncé, Robert Redford, Matthew McConaughey and Miley Cyrus Are Among "Time" Magazine's Most Influential People
"Time" magazine has released its annual list of the 100 Most Influential People. There are FOUR different covers, which went to Beyoncé, Robert Redford, gay NBA player Jason Collins, and General Motors CEO Mary Barra. The list also includes: Matthew McConaughey, Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Pharrell, Hillary Clinton and President Obama.
Lindsay Lohan Says It's Been "A Long Amount of Time" Since She's Had a Drink
On a British talk show yesterday, LINDSAY LOHAN says it's been, quote, "a long amount of time" since she's had a drink. But she admitted it was AFTER she got out of rehab.
She said, quote, "There was a point on the show when I was in a relationship with someone, and I, like, had a drink and I freaked out and didn't want to say anything on the show because I didn't know how that would come across and I was just scared.
"And that's when it kind of hit home that I was doing a docu-series, and I was like you know what, I'm honest and I'm open and I've never really hid anything."
Richard Gere Walked Around New York Dressed as a Hobo . . . And Someone Gave Him Food
RICHARD GERE plays a homeless man in his upcoming movie "Time Out of Mind". On Tuesday, he walked around New York in character, while movie cameras secretly filmed him.
He was eating a burger out of a garbage can and drinking a beer from a brown bag, and he was so convincing, nobody recognized him. One woman even gave him FOOD in an "I Love New York" bag. (Check out some pics here.)
Justin Bieber Was Detained, Questioned and Searched for Four Hours at Los Angeles International Airport
When JUSTIN BIEBER returned from his trip to Asia yesterday, Customs agents at LAX detained him for four hours. It's not clear what went down. One website called it, quote, "routine secondary questioning." But this has happened to Justin before. When he flew from Canada to New Jersey for the Super Bowl earlier this year, they actually detained him while they searched his plane for DRUGS.
By the time Justin was finally released, the paparazzi were waiting. (Here's video.)
"The Other Woman" and Paul Walker's "Brick Mansions" Are Out Today
Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann become unlikely friends after they find out that the guy Cameron's been dating is Leslie's husband . . . who's also cheating on both of them with Kate Upton's breasts. So all three of them team up to plot their revenge.
Nikolas Coster-Waldau is the cheating husband . . . he's the guy who plays Jaime Lannister on "Game of Thrones". And Nicki Minaj is Cameron's best friend.
This is the last movie Paul Walker completed before his death. It's set in the future where part of Detroit is walled off to contain the worst criminals. He's a cop who teams up with an ex-con to go after a drug dealer played by RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan.
It's a remake of a French action movie called "District 13". It starred Parkour expert David Belle . . . who's also in this one as the guy who teams up with Paul Walker.
Jared Harris from "Mad Men" is a college professor experimenting on Olivia Cooke from A&E's "Bates Motel". She's a disturbed girl who causes supernatural phenomena.
Sam Claflin from "The Hunger Games" movies is the guy filming the experiments. You'd remember him as Finnick Odair in "Catching Fire".
Sneak Peek at Upcoming CD, DVD, and Theatrical Releases
Theatrical Releases for Next Friday:
• "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" . . . starring Andrew Garfield and Dane DeHaan.
• "Walk of Shame" . . . starring Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden.
New This Week on Netflix Instant Streaming:
• "Don Jon" . . . starring Joseph Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson.
• "Odd Thomas" . . . starring Anton Yelchin.
DVDs for Tuesday:
• "The Legend of Hercules" . . . starring Kellan Lutz as Hercules.
• "Gimme Shelter" . . . starring Vanessa Hudgens and James Earl Jones.
• "Labor Day" . . . starring Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin.
• "Devil's Due" . . . starring Allison Miller and Zach Gilford.
CDs for Tuesday:
• "Rise Up", Saliva
• "Indie Cindy", The Pixies
• "The Sum of Who We Are", Framing Hanley
• "Phosphorescent Harvest", Chris Robinson of the Black Crowes
• "Hendra", Ben Watt from Everything But the Girl
• "Everyday Robots", Damon Albarn from Blur.
• "Diamonds", the husband & wife duo Johnnyswim
• "9 Dead Alive", acoustic rock guitarists Rodrigo y Gabriela
• "Broken Glass Twisted Steel", country singer James House
• "Phantom and the Ghost", rapper Styles P
Weekend TV Reminders:
• Friday: The third season finale of Tim Allen's "Last Man Standing" . . . from 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on ABC.
• Friday: "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" . . . from 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on the CW. Nolan Gould, the kid who plays Luke Dunphy on "Modern Family", guest stars.
• Friday: "The Writers Room" . . . from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Sundance. The creators of "The Walking Dead" and "Smallville" discuss adapting comics for TV.
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . from 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC.
• Sunday: "The Radio Disney Music Awards" . . . from 8:00 to 9:30 P.M. on the Disney Channel. (Nominees) Ariana Grande, Fifth Harmony, Becky G, Zendaya, Ross Lynch's band R5, and Austin Mahone are the performers.
• Sunday: "Game of Thrones" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO.
• Sunday: The series premiere of "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" . . . from 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. John Oliver was so popular on "The Daily Show" that HBO hired him to do his own show, where he does a satirical look at the week's events.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Jamie Foxx and Alan Cumming. Music Guests: Alicia Keys & Kendrick Lamar.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - TBA
• "Letterman" - Michael J. Fox, and Naughty Boy.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - TBA
• "Carson Daly" - A look at the Improv Everywhere documentary We Cause Scenes. Plus: Capital Cities and Kan Wakan. (Repeat)
• "Arsenio" - Dick Gregory and Daniel Beaty.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Billy Bob Thornton, and St. Paul & the Broken Bones.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Brooklyn Decker. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Friday
Here are a few random facts for you. The average $1 bill has 3,000 different types of bacteria on it. There are 1.6 million Americans who don't have indoor plumbing. And the woman who invented chocolate chip cookies sold the recipe to Nestle in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
1. The average $1 bill has 3,000 different types of bacteria on it . . . some of which could make you sick.
2. HARRISON FORD'S pay for doing the first "Star Wars" was $10,000. He made 50 times more than that for "Return of the Jedi" . . . $500,000.
3. There are still approximately 1.6 MILLION Americans who don't have INDOOR PLUMBING . . . and use an outhouse or a hole in the ground.
4. The woman who invented the chocolate chip cookie was Ruth Wakefield . . . she sold the recipe to Nestle in the 1930s in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
5. CAMERON DIAZ and SNOOP DOGG went to the same school in Long Beach, California . . . and she says she's pretty sure she bought weed from him.
The Best Way to Get Ahead at Work Is . . . Get Drunk With Your Boss
Want to get ahead at work? Get DRUNK with your boss. A new study in Germany found that when people drink with their boss and coworkers after work it strengthens relationships, builds trust, and opens up new career opportunities.
The Ten Least Attractive Jobs You Can Have
According to a new survey, the LEAST ATTRACTIVE JOB you can have is . . . being a parking attendant who hands out tickets. That's followed by truck driver, member of the military . . . because of the danger element . . . stripper, and fast food worker.
Women With Big Hips Are More Likely to Have a One-Night Stand
A new study out of England found that women with BIG HIPS are the most likely to have a one-night stand with you. The researchers say there's a biological reason . . . wide hips make childbirth less TRAUMATIC, so women with wide hips can be more sexually liberated.
A Guy Dumped His Girlfriend by Cropping Her Out of a Photo on Instagram
This is dating in 2014. A guy dumped his girlfriend on Tuesday by cropping her out of a photo on Instagram, and posting it with the hashtag TransformationTuesday. When she saw it, she asked if it was his way of breaking up with her . . . and it was.
A Guy in a Car Crash Refuses to Be Rescued . . . Unless His Wife Promises to Love Him If He's Disabled
A guy in China was in a crash recently that left him pinned in his truck. And paramedics told him they might have to amputate his LEG to get him out. But he wouldn't let them do it . . . until he called his wife to see if she'd still LOVE HIM with one leg. Luckily, she said yes. Although they were able to get him out WITHOUT taking his leg.
We're Most Likely to Defriend People We Went to High School With
According to a new study, the people we're most likely to DEFRIEND on Facebook are . . . people we went to high school with. We're second-most likely to defriend random people, and third-most likely to defriend friends of friends.
1. High school friends.
2. Random people.
3. Friends of friends.
5. A person whose only connection to us is a common interest.
The study also found that most people's first reaction to getting defriended is . . . SURPRISE. The second-most common reaction is being ANGRY . . . and third is thinking it's funny. (Phys.org)
Jesus Appeared On Good Friday . . . On a Pancake
JESUS made a delicious appearance on Good Friday . . . on a stack of PANCAKES at a restaurant in California. The owner says she's keeping the pancake in the freezer forever.
McDonald's Is Giving Ronald McDonald a New Outfit
The days of RONALD MCDONALD wearing a baggy onesie are over. McDonald's FINALLY decided it was time to update his look.
Ronald is getting a makeover where he'll kind of look like a movie usher. He'll wear a red vest that kind of looks like it was inspired by ED HARDY . . . a long-sleeved red shirt . . . and yellow Capri pants. He's also going to start tweeting. (Hypervocal)
Taco Bell Is Launching a New Chain of Fancier Restaurants Called the "U.S. Taco Co. and Urban Taproom"
I don't want to live in a world where Taco Bell is UPSCALE. Taco Bell serves a wonderful purpose . . . but a classy night out ain't it.
Apparently, Taco Bell is trying to hit a new market . . . they're about to open a chain of higher-class restaurants to compete with the Chipotles and Panera Breads of the world. And they have a ridiculous name.
They're calling it the "U.S. Taco Co. and Urban Taproom." It'll serve things like lobster in garlic butter and craft beer . . . and the first location is opening this year in Huntington Beach, California. (NRN) (Here's the absurd logo.)
The 10 Most Bizarre Baby Names From the Past 15 Years
A website found some of the most BIZARRE actual baby names from the past 15 years, and had people vote for the strangest ones. The top five are Zzyzx, Nimrod, Moo, Lucifer, and Zamzam.
1. Zzyzx. It's the name of a road off the interstate on the drive from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
10. Mc. (eBabyNames)
Kids Are Getting High by Smearing Lip Balm on Their Eyelids?
Kids have found a new way to get high called BEEZIN'. You put Burt's Bees lip balm on your EYELIDS, and supposedly it makes you feel DRUNK or HIGH. A doctor says it could be caused by the peppermint oil in the lip balm causing tingling, but it can also lead to irritation and swelling.
Tim Duncan is 38. Aging but still pretty effective NBA superstar on the San Antonio Spurs. (He's also nicknamed "Merlin" for his love of "Dungeons & Dragons".)
Tara Monroe is 39. Younger sister of mattress actress Tami Monroe. Tara's petite gushy parts starred in: "Intercourse with the Vampire", "Beaver & Buttcheeks" AND "No Man's Land 8: Eight Women Who Ate Women".
Jason Lee is 44. Earl Hickey on "My Name is Earl". Before that, he was in the Kevin Smith movies "Mallrats", "Chasing Amy", "Dogma" and "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" . . . AND he played Jeff Bebe, the lead singer of Stillwater, in "Almost Famous".
Renée Zellweger is 45. One of her earliest breaks was being cast as the female lead in 1994's "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation" . . . starring an equally unknown Texan by the name of Matthew McConaughey!
Gina Torres is 45. Managing partner Jessica Pearson on "Suits". Sci-fi fans also know her as Zoe on "Firefly".
Joe Buck is 45. NFL and MLB commentator and the former co-host of the "NFL Sunday" pregame and postgame show on Fox.
Eric Avery is 49. Co-founder and bassist of Jane's Addiction. He used to give his business to Alanis Morissette. Nothing says "rock star" like picking up Dave Coulier's sloppy seconds.
Hank Azaria is 50. The voice of Chief Wiggum, Moe, Apu and COMIC BOOK GUY on "The Simpsons". He was also Huff on Showtime's "Huff", Gargamel in the new "Smurfs" movie . . . and he was ridiculously funny as the butler, Agador, in "The Birdcage". He used to nail Helen Hunt.
Talia Shire is 68. Adrian in the "Rocky" movies and Connie Corleone in the "Godfather" movies. You might also remember her as the therapist in those old Geico caveman commercials that were a lot funnier than I'd ever admit publicly.
Talia is the sister of "Godfather" director Francis Ford Coppola, the mother of Jason Schwartzman, and the aunt of Nicolas Cage and Sofia Coppola.
Stu Cook is 69. Guitarist for the Creedence Clearwater Revival. Their biggest jams include "Proud Mary", "Bad Moon Rising", "Green River", "Down on the Corner", "Travelin' Band", "Up Around The Bend" and "Lookin' Out My Back Door".
BJÖRN ULVAEUS! from ABBA is 69. Their biggest hits include . . . "Dancing Queen", "Take a Chance on Me", "Mamma Mia", "S.O.S.", "The Winner Takes It All", "Knowing Me, Knowing You", "Fernando" and "Waterloo".)
Len Goodman is 70. Former ballroom dancer turned "Dancing with the Stars" judge.
Jon Kyl is 72. Republican Senator from Arizona. In 2011, he spoke on the Senate floor and said abortions are "well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does." When the media noted it's actually closer to 3%, his office said his remark, quote, "Was not intended to be a factual statement." Ladies and gentlemen, politics in America.
AL PACINO is 74. He won an Oscar for "Scent of a Woman" but to me he'll always be Michael Corleone from the "Godfather" movies. He has two kids out of wedlock with the now candy-coated Beverly D'Angelo.
Meadowlark Lemon is 82. Former leader of the Harlem Globetrotters.
Ella Fitzgerald (1917 - 1996) Legendary jazz chubby.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 7 days to Spider Man 2
• 16 days to Mother's Day
• 28 days to Days of Future Past
• 28 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 51 days to Father's Day
• 1,001 days left of "Hope and Change"
330 years ago . . . In 1684, a patent was granted for the THIMBLE.
140 years ago . . . In 1874, Guglielmo Marconi, the man who invented RADIO, was born in Bologna, Italy.
86 years ago . . . In 1928, the FIRST SEEING-EYE DOG was presented to one Morris Frank, who was blinded during a young ruffian rumble in high school.
70 years ago . . . In 1944, the UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND was incorporated. A mind is a terrible thing to waste . . . know what I'm sayin'?
58 years ago . . . In 1956, "Heartbreak Hotel", by ELVIS, hit #1.
42 years ago . . . In 1972, GEORGE SANDERS, the incomparable voice of the tiger SHERE KHAN in Disney's animated "Jungle Book", O.D.'d on sleeping pills at the age of 65.
His suicide note read, in part, quote, "Dear World: I am leaving because I am bored. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool." By the way, George Sanders used to nail ZSA ZSA AND MAGDA GABOR!
40 years ago . . . In 1974, JIM MORRISON'S widow, PAMELA, died of a heroin overdose at age 27.
33 years ago . . . In 1981, tragedy struck our nation when WINGS BROKE UP.
28 years ago . . . In 1986, KING MSWATI THE THIRD was crowned as ruler of Swaziland, the South African country with the highest per-capita rate of HIV infection in the ENTIRE WORLD.
Its HIV rate was listed as 38.8% back in 2005. During his 22-year reign, King Mswati has accumulated 13 wives and squandered MILLIONS on luxury items, like $45 MILLION jets, while 66% of his country lives below the poverty line.
12 years ago . . . In 2002, LISA "THE LEFT EYE" LOPES of TLC died in a car accident at the age of 30.
Five years ago . . . In 2009, "Golden Girls" superstar BEA ARTHUR died from cancer at her home in Los Angeles.