Your daily dose of Whatever!!
The Owner of the L.A. Clippers Got Busted for Racist Comments
DONALD STERLING is the owner of the L.A. Clippers, and he's in the middle of a HUGE controversy, after his girlfriend leaked tapes that prove he's a GIGANTIC RACIST. He demanded that she not post photos of herself with black people . . . including MAGIC JOHNSON . . . and told her not to bring them to his games.
Sterling has been married for 57 years, but he and his wife Rochelle are estranged . . . and she says he's been having an affair for four years. The girlfriend has been identified as "V. Stiviano."
Sterling's wife is white . . . but the girlfriend is in her 20s, and identifies herself as part-Mexican, part-African American. And that's important because Sterling doesn't seem to like black people that much.
In the leaked tapes, Sterling rips Stiviano for posting a photo on Instagram with MAGIC JOHNSON . . . because, he says, quote, "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you're associating with black people . . .
The Clippers have released this statement: Quote, "We do not know if it is legitimate or if it has been altered . . ."
"We do know that the woman on the tape is the defendant in a lawsuit brought by the Sterling family, alleging that she embezzled more than $1.8 million, who told Mr. Sterling that she would 'get even.'"
Finally, this isn't the first time Sterling has been accused of being a racist. In 2006, the Justice Department sued him for discriminating against blacks, Hispanics and other groups when renting apartments he owned.
(Here's audio. The part about associating with black people comes about three minutes in. He asks that she not bring black people to his games at the 5:15 mark . . . the part about walking with black people comes at the 7:45 mark, and he talks about Magic at roughly eight-and-a-half minutes in.)
Is George Clooney Really Engaged?
Several news sites are reporting that GEORGE CLOONEY is engaged to attorney Amal Almuddin. They've been dating for about seven months. She's 36, he's 52. If this really happens, she'll be George's second wife. He was married to actress TALIA BALSAM from 1989 to 1993.
Do Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Have to Get Married Three Times?
KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST might get married THREE TIMES. A source says they're having a civil ceremony in the U.S. before leaving for Paris, just to make sure they're legally hitched. But once they get to France, the law dictates that they have to have a civil ceremony THERE before they can have a religious wedding.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. KATY PERRY is probably nailing a music producer who goes by the name DIPLO. They attended an after-party for the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" premiere together.
2. GOLDIE HAWN still has a heck of a body at 68.
3. Did "Us Weekly" airbrush the royal baby?
4. (NC-17) Coachella is long over . . . but these pictures of IRELAND BALDWIN'S nipples showing through her shirt are right on time.
5. (NC-17) The Brooklyn Nets are in the playoffs . . . but at Friday night's game, RIHANNA nipples were the PAYOFF.
6. JENNIFER LAWRENCE could seriously jeopardize her standing as America's sweetheart by flipping off of the paparazzi.
7. A tiny bit of BEN AFFLECK buttcrack goes a long way. I mean come on, people . . . that's the BATCRACK.
Justin Bieber Was Seen High-Fiving Someone Right After He Allegedly Egged His Neighbor's House
Police have potential evidence linking JUSTIN BIEBER to the egging of his neighbor's house back in January. Tape from Justin's own security cameras show him in the area of the egging, where he's hiding behind a car AND high-fiving another guy.
They identified Justin as the high-fiver because he was wearing the same sweater in an Instagram photo he posted the next day. (You can see a picture of said high-five and the Instagram pic here. And you'll find a rundown of what cops saw in the video here.)
"The Other Woman" Is Your New #1 Movie
After three weeks at #1, "Captain America" has been dethroned at the box office by CAMERON DIAZ, LESLIE MANN, and KATE UPTON'S breasts. "The Other Woman" made $24.7 million this weekend.
The final movie PAUL WALKER made before he died earned $9.6 million in 5th place . . . and the horror film "The Quiet Ones" made $4 million at #7.
Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) "The Other Woman", $24.7 million.
2. "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", $16 million. Up to $225 million in its 4th week.
3. "Heaven is for Real", $13.8 million. Up to $51.9 million in its 2nd week.
4. "Rio 2", $13.7 million. Up to $96.2 million in its 3rd week.
5. (NEW) "Brick Mansions", $9.6 million.
6. "Transcendence", $4.1 million. Up to $18.5 million in its 2nd week.
7. (NEW) "The Quiet Ones", $4 million.
8. "Bears", $3.61 million. Up to $11.2 million in its 2nd week.
9. "Divergent", $3.6 million. Up to $139 million in its 6th week.
10. "A Haunted House 2", $3.3 million. Up to $14.2 million in its 2nd week.
Monday TV Reminders:
• "Dancing with the Stars" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Ricky Martin guests and the contestants dance to Latin music.
• "The Voice" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The Top 10 perform live.
• The second season finale of "The Following" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Emma Stone, Robinson Cano, and Keith Urban.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Daniel Radcliffe, Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, and Twenty One Pilots.
• "Letterman" - Joel McHale, Vera Farmiga, and Aloe Blacc.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Jennifer Lopez, Elisabeth Moss, and Sleepy Man Banjo Boys.
• "Carson Daly" - Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair from "Best Friends Forever".
• "Arsenio" - Ray Romano and rapper Future.
• "Conan" - Chelsea Handler, Hugh Dancy, and Christela Alonzo.
• "Craig Ferguson" - LL Cool J, and "Vampire Diaries" minx Candice Accola.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Giuliana & Bill Rancic, Ron Funches, Jen Kirkman, Brad Wollack.
• "Jon Stewart" - Mookie Wilson.
• "The Colbert Report" - Michael McFaul.
Five Random Facts For Monday
Here are a few random facts for you. No basketball movie has ever made $100 million at the box office . . . "Space Jam" was closest at $90 million. Ladybugs have the highest STD rates of any insect. And the official medical term for the butt crack is the "intergluteal cleft."
1. The entire original Nintendo game "Super Mario Brothers" is on a 32-kilobyte cartridge. That means the file size of the game is probably around a third of the file size of one photo today.
2. No basketball movie has ever made $100 million at the box office. The closest is . . . "Space Jam", which made $90 million. "White Men Can't Jump" is second, at $76 million.
3. Ladybugs are the most PROMISCUOUS insects . . . and have the highest STD rates to back it up.
4. The official medical term for the butt crack is the "intergluteal cleft."
5. Of the 25 countries in the world with the highest alcohol consumption, 24 are in Europe. The other country is . . . South Korea, which came in 12th. The U.S. is only 57th.
Women Are More Likely To Cheat On Men With Huge Junk?
Finally some good news for men who are SMALL in the PANTS. A new study found women are more likely to cheat on men with LARGE junk. The main reason is that it's PAINFUL to get-it-on with a guy who's massive . . . so women find sex that's more satisfying with men who are smaller.
Which People Hate the State They Live in the Most?
A new poll has found the U.S. states where people have the MOST state pride and LEAST state pride. 28% of people in Texas say it's the best state to live in, which is number one in the country. On the other end, 25% of people in Illinois say it's the worst state to live in.
Utah Is the Nerdiest State in America
A real estate website ranked every U.S. state by NERDINESS . . . based on how many people in each state "liked" things on Facebook like "Star Trek", Dungeons and Dragons, and comic books. And the nerdiest state in the country is . . . Utah. Mississippi is the least nerdy.
A Woman Found the Couple Who Crashed Her Wedding by Posting Their Photos on Facebook
A couple in Pennsylvania got married in January . . . and caught a couple CRASHING their wedding. The wedding planner threw them out, but when the bride saw her photos last week, the couple was EVERYWHERE. So she posted the photos on FACEBOOK to track them down. And the couple ended up apologizing.
A Woman Kills a Kid with Her Car . . . Then Sues His Parents Because It Made Her Depressed?
Back in 2012, a woman in Canada was speeding late at night when she hit three kids on their bikes, killing one of them. And now she's suing their FAMILIES for $1.2 million, because she says the ordeal has given her, quote, "depression, anxiety, irritability, and post-traumatic stress."
Jenna Ushkowitz is 28. Tina on "Glee". She was supposed to be the lead female vocalist in the club after most of the seniors graduated, but instead the round-eyed writers of the show brought in Marley as "the new Rachel". Damn racists.
Harry Shum Jr. is 32. Mike on "Glee". You don't know which guy Mike was? OK. Let's rephrase. He was the Asian guy on "Glee". Does that work better for you, you racist, racist honker? (He was featured more for dancing than his singing.)
Jessica Alba is 33. "Dark Angel", "Fantastic Four" and "Sin City" tramp stamped minx. She's returning for "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" in August.
Penélope Cruz is 40. She USED TO let Tom Cruise nail her naughty nalgas. Then Matthew McConaughey hit that. Now Oscar-winner Javier Bardem travels her well-worn valleys. She's currently pregnant with their second child.
Jorge Garcia is 41. Candy-coated Hurley on "Lost". Now he's a conspiracy theorist on "Hawaii Five-0", alongside his former "Lost" costar Daniel Dae Kim.
Elisabeth Röhm is 41. She was the oddly sexy blonde Assistant D.A. on "Law & Order", until she left the show in 2005 in an episode that revealed her character was a lesbian.
Bridget Moynahan is 43. Supermodel who gave birth to Tom Brady's son. They're not together anymore but they stay, quote, "civil" for the sake of their kid. These days she plays Tom Selleck's daughter, the attorney, on "Blue Bloods".
John Daly is 48. Drunken, long-ball golfing redneck.
Too Short is 48. Fabulous little rapper. His real name is Todd Shaw.
Paul Guilfoyle is 65. Captain Brass on "CSI".
Jay Leno is 64. Backstabber.
Ann-Margret is 73. Old-school minx with the "fire down below".
Harper Lee is 88. Pulitzer Prize-winning author of "To Kill a Mockingbird" . . . which was her first and ONLY novel. Now THAT'S a one-hit wonder. She's the Dexy's Midnight Runners of the literary world. Catherine Keener played her in "Capote".
Saddam Hussein would have been 77. (1937 - 2006)
Oskar Schindler (1908 - 1974) He's makin' a list, he's checkin' it twice.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 4 days to Spider Man 2
• 13 days to Mother's Day
• 25 days to Days of Future Past
• 25 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 48 days to Father's Day
• 998 days left of "Hope and Change"
225 years ago . . . In 1789, there was a MUTINY ON THE BOUNTY! Mutineers seized the British ship called "The Bounty" and set CAPTAIN WILLIAM BLIGH and 18 sailors adrift in a launch in the South Pacific. (There are three big movie versions about it.)
69 years ago . . . In 1945, Italians executed their dictator, BENITO MUSSOLINI, and his saucy mistress, CLARA PETACCI, as they tried to flee the country.
67 years ago . . . In 1947, a six-man expedition sailed from Peru aboard a BALSA WOOD RAFT named the KON TIKI on a 101-day journey to Polynesia.
51 years ago . . . In 1963, 19-year-old ANDREW OLDHAM saw the ROLLING STONES' first performance at the Crawdaddy Club in London. He signed on as their manager the next day.
47 years ago . . . In 1967, MUHAMMAD ALI was stripped of his WBC and WBA titles when he refused to be inducted into the Army. As Ali had famously said, "I ain't got no quarrel with those Vietcong." The WBC title was filled by a guy named JOE FRAZIER.
43 years ago . . . In 1971, 28-year-old BARBRA STREISAND was intent on changing her image . . . so . . . SHE TOOK TO LIGHTING JOINTS ONSTAGE IN LAS VEGAS!
27 years ago . . . In 1987, on a plane carrying spring breakers home from Miami to Boston, OZZY OSBOURNE bought three rounds of drinks and sang "Crazy Train" over the P.A.
26 years ago . . . In 1988, the BALTIMORE ORIOLES set an American League record by opening the season with 21 STRAIGHT LOSSES when the Minnesota Twins beat them 4-to-2.
In their next game, they broke the streak by beating the Chicago White Sox 9 to nothing. But they lost their next game to the Sox, and set another record:
Their 1-and-22 record in April of 1988 was the WORST SINGLE MONTH record in baseball history. The 1988 Orioles finished the season with 54 wins and 107 losses.
13 years ago . . . In 2001, Dennis Tito paid $20 million to become to world's first space tourist.
Seven years ago . . . In 2007, BOY GEORGE chained a Norwegian male prostitute to his bedroom wall. For some reason, the cops didn't like that and George was eventually convicted of false imprisonment. He only had to serve four months of his 15 month sentence.
Seven years ago . . . In 2007, "Survivor" dictator MARK BURNETT married former "Touched By An Angel" star ROMA DOWNEY at their home in Malibu. Roma's co-star, DELLA REESE, performed the ceremony. She's an ordained minister.
Six years ago . . . In 2008, SCOTT WEILAND was sentenced to eight days in prison, after pleading no contest to driving under the influence of alcohol with a prior conviction.
(He was also hit with four years probation, plus he had to complete an 18-month alcohol program and pay around $2,000 in fines.)
Six years ago . . . In 2008, ASHLEY DUPRE . . . who's world famous as Eliot Spitzer's call girl . . . filed a $10 million lawsuit against "Girls Gone Wild" after they dug up old footage of her getting naked and slutty back in 2003. She dropped the suit three months later.