Your daily dose of whatever!!
Does Selena Gomez Want to Become a Born-Again Virgin?
"In Touch" magazine claims that SELENA GOMEZ is so fed up with all the garbage she went through with JUSTIN BIEBER that she's through with sex until she gets married.
A so-called "source" says she had a "sudden spiritual awakening" and wants to become a "BORN-AGAIN VIRGIN." That unnamed source adds, quote, "She's swapped drinking and partying for all things Jesus."
Meanwhile, Selena's grandfather reportedly confirmed to RadarOnline.com that she DOES have lupus. But he says, quote, "She's in treatment. She's getting along pretty good."
Did Justin Bieber Hook Up With Adriana Lima at Cannes . . . Or Is He Fooling Around With Kylie Jenner?
JUSTIN BIEBER may have hooked up with Victoria's Secret model ADRIANA LIMA at the Cannes Film Festival last Tuesday. A source says he hit her up pretty hard at a club, where they ended up dancing, flirting . . . and leaving together at 5:00 A.M. There are also rumors that he's messing around with 16-year-old KYLIE JENNER.
He even posted a picture of them together on Instagram. Adriana and former NBA star MARKO JARIC announced their separation earlier this month. She's 32, which means she's 12 years older than Justin, who's 20.
Kim and Kanye Randoms
1. Kim and Kanye went mountain biking in Ballyhoura, Ireland on Tuesday. Their guide described them as, quote, "very nice people, very respectful and very enthusiastic."
He also says that after the ride, they stopped at a pub for a pint of Guinness and left a FOUR-FIGURE TIP. (Full Story)
2. Yesterday afternoon, they were spotted going to the movies twice.
3. Kim and Kanye are staying at a place called Castle Olivier, in County Limerick . . . which costs $34,000 for a week-long stay. That averages out to $4,855 a day. (For more details, and a picture of the place, click here.)
4. So how much did LANA DEL REY get paid to sing at Kim and Kanye's rehearsal dinner? How about NOTHING? She says, quote, "I would never let a friend pay me to sing at a wedding." (Here's video.)
5. After ditching Kim's wedding because he thought he was too fat to pose for pictures, ROB KARDASHIAN has hired celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson to whip him into shape. (Full Story)
Is J-Lo's Boyfriend Cheating on Her With a Transsexual?
JENNIFER LOPEZ may be losing her boyfriend to someone who has something she can't give him. A TRANSSEXUAL MODEL claims he/she has been having an affair with CASPER SMART.
His/Her name is Sofie Vissa, and he/she claims to have NAKED PICTURES of Casper to prove it.
The word is that they met online earlier this month and started exchanging naughty photos . . . then things got PHYSICAL. No word yet from Casper or J-Lo. (But you can see some pictures of Sofie here.)
Is Hayden Panettiere Pregnant?
"Us Weekly" says HAYDEN PANETTIERE and fiancé WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO are expecting a baby. There's no official word yet. Hayden and Wladimir have dated on and off since 2009, and got engaged last March.
Shortly afterwards, she gave an interview to "Glamour" magazine where she said, quote, "I feel like I was born to be a mother.
"Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing that I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life. I would sacrifice having more years of being wherever I want whenever I want for years with my kids."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) SCOUT WILLIS walked around New York City TOPLESS, then posted two photos of it on Twitter. It's all part of the "Free the Nipple" campaign to protest Instagram's ban on female nudity. (Check out the UNCENSORED pics here and here.)
She's also using a topless photo of RIHANNA as her Twitter avatar. Rihanna got her Instagram account yanked for posting that one.
2. You know those fantasies you had of Mary Ann when you watched "Gilligan's Island" as a kid? Well, this photo will bring them all roaring back. DAWN WELLS posted it on Facebook this week.
It's a glamour shot she took right after the show was canceled. "Gilligan's Island" ran until 1967, meaning this picture is around 45 years old. Dawn is 75.
3. "Cosmo" has named KATY PERRY its first ever "global cover star", meaning she'll appear on the cover of the June issue of all 62 editions of the magazine around the world. (Check out some of the covers here.)
4. So NICOLE SCHERZINGER'S on a boat, in a bikini . . . and she's on all fours. Shame on you for looking.
5. MARIAH CAREY busted out some killer cleavage at the World Music Awards Tuesday night.
Maya Angelou Passed Away Yesterday
Poet and author MAYA ANGELOU passed away yesterday morning. She was 86. There's no word on a cause of death . . . but a few days ago, she canceled an appearance where she was going to be honored, because she was recovering from a, quote, "unexpected medical emergency."
Oprah, Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, and Ellen DeGeneres Are Among the "World's Most Powerful Women"
Forbes" has released its annual list of the "World's 100 Most Powerful Women." Oprah is the highest-ranking celebrity on the list, at #14. Others include Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, Sofia Vergara and Ellen DeGeneres.
Brad Pitt Was Attacked By a Guy Who Pranks Celebrities on the Red Carpet
BRAD PITT was grabbed by an idiot Ukrainian TV presenter at the premier of ANGELINA JOLIE'S new movie "Maleficent" yesterday. The guy climbed over a barrier from the fan area . . . got onto the red carpet . . . ran up to hug Brad . . . then touched or hit his face. He was tackled and cuffed by security, then arrested by the LAPD.
10 Sequels That Out-Grossed the Originals
A list of sequels that made more money than the originals includes "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", "Anchorman 2", "Toy Story 2", "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" and "The Dark Knight".
"Die Hard 2: Die Harder": The original made $83 million. The sequel made $117.5 million.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire": The original made $408 million. The sequel made $424.7 million.
"The Karate Kid Part 2": The original made $90.8 million. But the sequel made $115.1 million. And that was WITHOUT THE CRANE KICK.
"Rambo: First Blood Part 2": "First Blood" made $47.2 million, while the second installment, which turned the tragic lead character into a raging macho '80s action hero, blew it away with $150.4 million.
"Terminator 2: Judgment Day": The original pulled in $38.4 million . . . while the sequel made $204.8 million. (Yet I will NEVER understand people who think the second one is better.)
"Toy Story 2": The original grossed $191.8 million . . . the sequel banked $245.9 million. "Toy Story 3" slaughtered them both, with $415 million.
"The Road Warrior", a.k.a. "Mad Max 2": "Mad Max" was a little Australian indie flick that banked $8.8 million. The sequel blew that away with $36.2 million.
"Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me": The original pulled in $53.8 million. The sequel made $206 million. The third installment, "Austin Powers in Goldmember", continued the upward trend by banking $213 million.
"The Dark Knight": "Batman Begins" was a pretty huge hit, taking in $206.8 million. But the second part of the trilogy more than DOUBLED that, with $534.9 million. Part 3, "The Dark Knight Rises", fell a little short, with a take of $448 million.
"Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues": The first flick made $85.3 million . . . while the sequel, released nine years later, took in $127.4 million.
LeVar Burton Launched a Kickstarter to Revive "Reading Rainbow", And It Reached Its $1 Million Goal Within Hours
Yesterday, LEVAR BURTON launched a Kickstarter campaign to revive "Reading Rainbow". Its goal was set at $1 MILLION . . . and it surpassed that amount within HOURS. The campaign isn't to bring the show back to TV, it's to do a digital version for classrooms through a Reading Rainbow app.
The "Dancing With the Stars" Season Finale Took #1 in the Ratings . . . Plus a Rundown on Six Premieres and 14 Other Finales
The 18th season finale of "Dancing With the Stars" had over 15 million viewers and took the top two spots in the ratings. It was followed by "The Voice" season finale, with 11.7 million viewers, and the "American Idol" finale which had 10.5 million viewers.
Here are last week's Top 10 shows:
1. Monday's "Dancing with the Stars", ABC, 15.7 million viewers.
2. Tuesday's "Dancing with the Stars" season finale, ABC, 15.1 million viewers.
3. Monday's "The Voice", NBC, 11.7 million viewers.
4. Tuesday's "The Voice" season finale, NBC, 11.69 million viewers.
5. The "Dancing with the Stars" Road to the Finals recap, ABC, 11.6 million viewers.
6. Wednesday's "American Idol" season finale, Fox, 10.5 million viewers.
7. The fifth season finale of "Modern Family", ABC, 10.5 million viewers.
8. The 28th season finale of "Survivor", CBS, 9.5 million viewers.
9. A repeat of "The Big Bang Theory", CBS, 9.1 million viewers.
10. The fifth season finale of "The Middle", ABC, 7.8 million viewers.
It's Official: "Chelsea Lately" Will End in August
CHELSEA HANDLER'S late night E! show, "Chelsea Lately", will end its seven-year run on August 26th, after a, quote, "month-long" celebration featuring "special episodes" and "surprise guests."
Chelsea joked, quote, "It was a fantastic seven years . . . I'll always look back at my time on E! as most people look back at their time in college. I'm glad I went."
In March, Chelsea said that she planned to leave when her contract was up at the end of the year . . . but apparently, everyone agreed to close-up shop four months early.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Hollywood Game Night" . . . from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Arsenio Hall, Malin Akerman, Bradley Whitford, Nate Berkus, Tony Hale from "Arrested Development", and Adam DeVine from Comedy Central's "Workaholics".
• The series premiere of "Undateable" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Back to back episodes of a new sitcom about a guy trying to help his socially awkward roommate become more attractive with the ladies.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Billy Joel and Chelsea Clinton. (Repeat)
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Emma Roberts, Chris O'Dowd, and M.I.A. (Repeat)
• "Letterman" - Elizabeth Olsen, Jon Cryer, and Foster the People. (Repeat)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Sandra Oh and Boy George. (Repeat)
• "Carson Daly" - British comedienne Andi Osho. Plus music from Lucius and La Luz. (Repeat)
• "Arsenio" - Jenna Elfman, Julie Morgenstern, and Tank. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - Charles Barkley, and Lyle Lovett. (Repeat)
• "Craig Ferguson" - Hugh Laurie.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Lea Michele.
• "Jon Stewart" - Young Professor X . . . James McAvoy. (Repeat)
• "The Colbert Report" - Old Professor X . . . Patrick Stewart. (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. Violence is actually pretty rare in bank robberies . . . it only happens about one out of 25 times. Most of the time a robber hands the teller a note, gets the money, and leaves.
2. FedEx almost went under back in the '70s in their early years . . . they only had $5,000 in the bank and needed to pay off $24,000. They're still around because the founder took the last $5,000 to Vegas, gambled it on blackjack, and won $27,000.
3. The reason Hitler shaved his mustache down to a square is because he had trouble fitting a regular mustache into a gas mask. Although he didn't invent the look or anything. It's the 'toothbrush' moustache, and it was made popular by Charlie Chaplin.
4. Cats are the only domesticated animal never mentioned in the Bible. Dogs are mentioned 14 times.
5. Want to know why your health care is so expensive? For the fifth time in six years, in 2013, health care CEOs were paid more than any other CEOs in the U.S. . . . an average salary of $12.3 million. That's up 13% from 2012.
Men Spend 40 More Minutes on the Toilet Per Week Than Women
Even though men can pee standing up, they spend MORE time ON the toilet than women . . . an average of one hour and 35 minutes per week, or about 14 minutes a day . . . women spend an average of 55 minutes on the toilet per week, or about eight minutes a day.
What's Something You're Always Happy to See in Someone Else's Bathroom?
When you use someone else's bathroom, what are you ALWAYS happy to see in there? Some of the most popular answers are a lit candle, a small trash can with a lid on it, a lock on the door, and a plunger.
1. A lit candle. It smells nice, keeps the room from being completely dark when you walk in, and makes you feel like you're someplace super classy.
2. A small trash can next to the toilet with a lid on it.
3. A fan that can mask noises and circulate air.
4. A clean hand towel to wipe your hands on, so you're not using someone's shower towel.
5. A lock on the door.
6. A plunger. Just in case.
Four Out of Five Women Listen to Music When They Give Birth
A new survey found that four out of five women say they listened to music when they gave birth. The most popular music to listen to during birth is classical . . . then soft rock, pop, nature sounds, and rock.
32% of Dads Have Been Forgotten on Father's Day
In a new survey, 32% of dads say their kids have forgotten about them on Father's Day at least once . . . 57% have gotten a gift they hated . . . 53% have either returned a Father's Day gift or WANTED to return one . . . and of 50% have gotten the same TYPE of gift more than once.
A Woman Running a Strip Club Out of Her House Is Busted . . . Because Someone Called the Cops About Her Overpriced Drinks
A 36-year-old woman in Virginia was arrested earlier this month for running a STRIP CLUB out of her house. The cops found out about it after one of her customers tipped them off . . . because he was upset she was charging $2 for drinks. She's facing up to two years in jail.
Riley Keough is 25. Elvis' gorgeous granddaughter. She's the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley. She's been modeling since she was 12. Which kinda isn't cool. She'll be in the new "Mad Max" movie next year.
Carmelo Anthony is 30. New York Knicks superstar. He has a tattoo of the Warner Brothers "WB" logo on his chest. It's not because he loves "Hart of Dixie" though . . . it stands for West Baltimore, where he came from.
David Burtka is 39. Lucky bastard who gets to nail Neil Patrick Harris . . . ANYTIME HE WANTS TO. He's been on "How I Met Your Mother" a few times, as Scooter.
Daniel Tosh is 39. Very funny but borderline racist and sexist stand-up comedian who's on the Comedy Central video clip show "Tosh.0".
Mel B. is 39. Scary Spice . . . the Nubian one from the Spice Girls. She was impregnated by Eddie Murphy . . . who wouldn't admit the baby was his until a paternity test nailed him. These days she's a judge on "America's Got Talent".
Noel Gallagher is 47. He did most of the songwriting for Oasis, after he heard the stuff his brother and the other guys were writing and told them "Let me write your songs and I'll take you to superstardom, or else you'll rot here."
LISA WHELCHEL is 51. Half-chubby Blair on "The Facts of Life" and a recent contestant on "Survivor". She's a big homeschooling advocate, who also recommends that you put a dab of HOT SAUCE on your kid's tongue when he or she talks back.
Melissa Etheridge is 53. Found a way to get her hands on that premium David Crosby seed without actually having to touch him.
Rupert Everett is 55. Butch actor from "My Best Friend's Wedding" and "Inspector Gadget" and the classic 1994 Italian zombie flick "Cemetery Man". He also does the voice of Prince Charming in the "Shrek" movies.
Annette Bening is 56. Gets to nail Warren Beatty anytime she wants!
LaToya Jackson is 58. The second-most talented Jackson. Behind Tito.
Rebbie Jackson is 64. Third-most talented Jackson . . . behind Tito and LaToya.
Mike Porcaro is 59. TOTO BASSIST.
John Hinckley is 59. Shot Ronald Reagan in his failed 1981 assassination attempt. He did it to impress Jodie Foster . . . not knowing at the time that the best way to impress Jodie Foster is to be skilled with "scissors."
Danny Elfman is 61. Oingo Boingo star-turned-big time movie composer. He scored "Beetlejuice", "Batman", "Sleepy Hollow", "Mission: Impossible", "Men In Black", "Spy Kids", "Spider-Man", "Alice in Wonderland" and "Dark Shadows" . . . to name literally just a FRACTION of the movies he's done the music for.
John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963) 35th President. Assassinated on November 22nd, 1963. He LOVED getting himself some "strange."
Bob Hope (1903 - 2003) Even though his devotion to performing for the U.S. troops is the stuff of legends, he was actually born in ENGLAND. His family emigrated to Cleveland, Ohio, when he was five.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 1 day until Malificent hits theaters
• 6 days to the CMT Music Awards
• 16 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 17 days to Father's Day
• 36 days to Independence Day
• 967 days left of "Hope and Change"
158 years ago . . . In 1856, ABRAHAM LINCOLN gave a speech in Bloomington, Illinois, in which he said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time."
102 years ago . . . In 1912, the editor of "Ladies' Home Journal" fired 15 women from his staff . . . after he caught them performing the TURKEY TROT during their lunch hour.
72 years ago . . . In 1942, BING CROSBY recorded "White Christmas" on a hot spring day.
61 years ago . . . In 1953, SIR EDMUND HILLARY of New Zealand and sherpa TENZING NORGAY of Nepal became the first climbers to reach the top of MT. EVEREST. When asked what their first thought was when they reached the summit, Hillary replied, "How to get down."
37 years ago . . . In 1977, A.J. FOYT became the first four-time winner of the INDY 500. JANET GUTHRIE, who was the first woman to qualify for the race, was forced to drop out after the 27th lap due to engine trouble.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, THE CLASH released the album "COMBAT ROCK", with the classics "SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?" and "ROCK THE CASBAH".
16 years ago . . . In 1998, CINDY CRAWFORD married her second husband, some rich club-owning clown named RANDE GERBER. Today is their 16th Anniversary. (Her first husband was Richard Gere, from 1991 to '95.)
15 years ago . . . In 1999, hikers found a skeleton in a mini-van at the bottom of a canyon near Malibu, California . . . which turned out to be the remains of IRON BUTTERFLY bassist PHILIP "TAYLOR" KRAMER, who'd been missing since February of 1995.)
Eight years ago . . . In 2006, CHRISTOPHER KNIGHT and ADRIANNE CURRY were married on the second season of VH1's "My Fair Brady". (Knight, who played Peter on "The Brady Bunch", met Curry, the first winner of "America's Next Top Model" . . . on "The Surreal Life" in 2004.)
(What the heck happened to "The Surreal Life" anyway? I think it's time to bring that show back.)