Your daily dose of Whatever!!
The Complete List of Women Leonardo DiCaprio Has Allegedly Dated
A list of all the women LEONARDO DICAPRIO has allegedly dated since 1995 includes Naomi Campbell, Blake
Lively, Demi Moore and Gisele Bundchen. Of the 22 women on the list, 17 of them are models.
(NC-17) And Now . . . Kim Kardashian's Nipples in a Wet T-Shirt
Today is Christmas Day for you KIM KARDASHIAN fans . . . because Kim wore a white T-shirt into the pool during her Mexican honeymoon . . . and NOTHING ELSE.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
2. ANNA PAQUIN gets naked on the cover of "Entertainment Weekly". Her "True Blood" co-star and husband STEPHEN MOYER is in the photo with her, but he's clothed.
4. Are COURTNEY LOVE and MARIAH CAREY actually friends? Or did they just pose for this picture because they were in the same place at the same time?
5. Check out MADONNA, during and after a mud mask.
6. JENNIFER HUDSON gave us some nice shots of her bikini body.
7. Some new Instagram selfies from DEMI LOVATO include freckle-faced cuteness and bikini hotness.
8. What JULIANNE HOUGH wore onstage during a recent gig LOOKS almost R-rated . . . until you figure out that she's wearing a full body stocking underneath it.
9. JOANNA KRUPA'S calendar photo shoot includes some topless action. Nipples covered, of course.
10. Looks like it's officially happening between QUENTIN TARANTINO and UMA THURMAN. They were spotted kissing after a dinner date Tuesday night.
The Good News: Miley Cyrus Sent a Video Message to a Dying Fan Just Before She Passed Away
MILEY CYRUS sent a video message to a young fan who was dying of cystic fibrosis. The girl's mother says she got to watch it about an hour before she passed away and, quote, "she managed to let out a smile."
Police Were Called for Loud Music at Selena Gomez's House
SELENA GOMEZ was investigated for a noise complaint at her L.A. home on Tuesday night. It was really no big deal, though. They were just asked to turn down the music, they did, and all was well. It was actually LIVE music. Just a few people with instruments, including a piano. There's no word if JUSTIN BIEBER was there.
The Guy Who Broke Into Sandra Bullock's House While She Was Inside Had an "Arsenal" of Weapons at Home
The crazy stalker who broke into SANDRA BULLOCK'S house while she was inside is a pretty dangerous guy. He wasn't armed during the break-in . . . but when the police searched his home, they found a, quote, "arsenal of weapons," including SEVEN MACHINE GUNS.
Watch Scott Disick Bomb an Audition for "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"
Lack of talent seems to be in the genes of the KARDASHIAN / JENNER clan. But are they somehow passing it along to their in-laws?
Last year, KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN'S boyfriend SCOTT DISICK auditioned to host a re-booted version of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" for the Style Network, and he was pretty horrible. (Check out the video here.)
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "The 4th Annual Critics' Choice TV Awards" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW. Cedric the Entertainer is the host. (Nominees)
• The second season premiere of "Defiance" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Syfy.
• The series premiere of "Dominion" . . . 9:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Syfy. A TV spin-off of the movie "Legion". It's set 25 years after "the extinction war," with Chris Egan as a soldier who learns he's been chosen to save humanity.
• The fifth season premiere of "Rookie Blue" . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
• The fourth season premiere of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - George Lopez, Pitbull
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Paul Haggis
• "Letterman" - Paul Rudd, Jeff Altman, John Doe
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Eric Bana, Clayton Kershaw, Linkin Park
• "Carson Daly" - TBA
• "Conan" - Kevin Hart, Rhona Mitra
• "Craig Ferguson" - Carson Kressley, Shantel VanSanten
• "Chelsea Lately" - Meagan Good
• "Jon Stewart" - Jennifer Esposito
• "The Colbert Report" - Jay Carney
Destiny's Child Reunited for Michelle Williams' New Video
DESTINY'S CHILD got back together last month, when BEYONCÉ and KELLY ROWLAND joined MICHELLE WILLIAMS on her new single "Say Yes!" And Beyoncé and Kelly also took time out of their busy schedules to appear in the video, which just hit the web yesterday.
(Check it out here.)
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. Antarctica gets about 40,000 tourists a year . . . that's up from 5,000 tourists a year in 1990.
2. The most valuable stamp in the world is a one-cent 1856 British Guiana stamp. It just sold at an auction for $9.5 million.
3. The price of college textbooks has gone up 812% in the past 30 years . . . that's an even faster rate than healthcare costs, housing prices, and college tuition.
4. About 75% of the tornados in the world happen in the U.S.
5. Half the U.S. presidents since 1929 have been left handed: Herbert Hoover, Harry Truman, Gerald Ford, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama. And Ronald Reagan was ambidextrous.
Here's the Math Formula to Pick the Right Person to Date, or the Right Thing to Do . . . Every Time
There's a simple math formula to help you decide who 'the one' is. Decide the number of people you'll date in the near future . . . go out with 36.8% of them . . . do NOT settle down . . . and as SOON as you go out with someone who's better than the best person from that first group, THAT'S the one.
1. Decide on the number of people you'll go out with in the near future. To make it simple, let's say you'll go out with 12 people in the next few months.
2. Go out with exactly 36.8% of them. And do NOT settle down with any of them. That's the EXACT calculation he found to get an accurate sample of what's out there.
So if you date 12 people, that means you only need to go out with four or five of them. Now you have a big enough sample to make a fair comparison.
3. From that point on, as SOON as you go out with someone who's better than the best person in that first group, THAT'S the person to get serious with.
4. If you don't meet anyone better
than anyone in that first group, go with the most recent new person ANYWAY.
Photo of the Day: A Naked Woman Sunbathing Causes a Car Crash
Earlier this week, a woman in Vienna, Austria was SUNBATHING NUDE . . . by hanging halfway out her third story apartment window to get some sun on her butt. Naturally that distracted some people driving by . . . including two guys who got into a CAR ACCIDENT. By the time the cops got there, the woman had gone back inside.
A Man Learns the Hard Way Why You Don't Slap a Porcupine
A 50-year-old guy in Brazil tried to SLAP a porcupine that was blocking his door last week. He thought it was a possum . . . and wound up taking 400 sharp quills to his hand. Doctors pulled them all out . . . but the guy is still recovering and has a ton of little holes in his hand.
A Man Gets His Finger Stuck in an Airplane Bathroom For a 14-Hour Flight
A 32-year-old guy was on a Cathay Pacific flight from New Jersey to Hong Kong on Wednesday, and somehow got his finger stuck in the garbage can in one of the plane's bathrooms. So he had to STAND, alone, for more than 14 hours in the bathroom until the plane landed. Firefighters were finally able to get him free.
A High School Principal Is Busted For Plagiarizing His Yearbook Remarks . . . Because He Left in the Name of Another High School
A high school principal in New York was busted for plagiarizing his yearbook remarks to the seniors . . . because he forgot to change the name of the high school. He blamed it on the yearbook accidentally publishing a rough draft.
If You Could Switch Genders For One Day, What Would You Do?
If you could switch genders for one day, what would you do? Some of the best ideas we've heard are a guy who would rob a bank because everyone would be looking for a female suspect . . . and a woman who would go to a sperm bank, make a donation, then impregnate herself once she switched back.
Trophy Wives Are a Myth . . . Most People Marry Someone Who's Just As Attractive
A new study has found that trophy wives are a MYTH . . . in almost every marriage, the two people getting married are around the same level of attractiveness. And the biggest things that predict whether two people will get married are how similar they are in attractiveness, education, race, and religion.
Paul Dano is 30. Benedict Cumberbatch's overseer, who tries to lynch Solomon Northrup, in "12 Years a Slave". You'd also know him as the older brother in "Little Miss Sunshine". He's the one who doesn't talk until almost the end of the movie.
Zoe Saldana is 36. Uhura in the new "Star Trek" movies, blue-skinned Neytiri in "Avatar", and green-skinned Gamora in "Guardians of the Galaxy".
Dirk Nowitzki is 36. Kept LeBron James' fingers briefly free of championship rings by leading the Dallas Mavericks past the Miami Heat for the NBA Title a few years back. And he won series MVP in the process. Dirk was also the first European-born player to ever get the NBA's Most Valuable Player award. He's German.
Being German also makes him a HUGE fan of DAVID HASSELHOFF!!! And to relax before he shoots free throws, Dirk sings what any German would sing . . . The Hoff's "Looking For Freedom"! (TRUE! AND AWESOME!)
Hugh Dancy is 39. FBI special investigator Will Graham on "Hannibal".
Poppy Montgomery is 39. Australian actress who keeps getting hotter as she gets older. She's on "Unforgettable", but is probably best known as Samantha on "Without A Trace".
Robin Tunney is 42. Teresa Lisbon on "The Mentalist".
Jean Dujardin is 42. French actor who won a Best Actor Oscar for "The Artist".
Brian "Head" Welch is 44. Korn guitarist, who left the band for Jesus, but officially returned earlier this year.
Mia Sara is 47. Ferris' gorgeous girlfriend Sloane in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off". She's had bit parts here and there since then, but nothing even CLOSE to that big.
Paula Abdul is 52. The first judge to make an exodus from "American Idol" . . . then got her ass CANNED by Simon Cowell on "X Factor", which crapped out both with and without her.
Related Comedy: Paula Abdul turns 52 today. Friends celebrated by singing her an awful version of "Happy Birthday", although Paula thought they sounded really good.
Mark DeBarge is 55. Trumpet [slash] sax player in DeBarge.
Kathleen Turner is 60. "Romancing the Stone"; the voice of sexy Jessica Rabbit in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"; and Chandler's cross-dressing dad on "Friends".
Ann Wilson is 64. Heart singer. She's the chubby brunette. Her sister Nancy is the skinny blonde. They both still rock pretty hard, and both are still quite do-able.
Phylicia Rashad is 66. Claire Huxtable on "The Cosby Show". Phylicia's first husband was Victor Willis . . . the original cop from the Village People!
Salman Rushdie is 67. Author of "Satanic Verses", which lead to death threats from Ayatollah Khomeini. That made him more famous than he ever could've been as just a regular fiction author.
In 2004, he parlayed that fame into a marriage with Padma Lakshmi, the supermodel who hosts "Top Chef" . . . even though he had 23 years on her . . . and only seven years on her FATHER. They got divorced in 2007.
Louis Jourdan is 93. The villain in "Octopussy", "Swamp Thing", and uh . . . "Return of Swamp Thing"! Of course you film historians and old-schoolers know him from 1958's "Gigi".
Lou Gehrig (1903 - 1941) Baseball legend. He held the record for most consecutive games played, at 2,130 . . . until Cal Ripken Jr. beat that. But does Cal Ripken Jr. have a DISEASE named after him? Didn't think so. It ain't called Cal-mydia.
MOE HOWARD! (1897 - 1975) Three Stooges icon.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 15 days to Independence Day
• 22 days to World Population Day
• 43 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 49 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 71 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 946 days left of "Hope and Change"
152 years ago . . . In 1862, SLAVERY WAS OUTLAWED IN U.S. TERRITORIES. This is a day we're guessing Donald Sterling does NOT celebrate.
104 years ago . . . In 1910, FATHER'S DAY was celebrated for the first time, in Spokane, Washington.
80 years ago . . . In 1934, for some reason, the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION was created.
72 years ago . . . In 1942, MARILYN MONROE married her first husband Jim Dougherty. They divorced three years later, paving the way for her to marry both JOE DIMAGGIO and ARTHUR MILLER . . . AND become JFK's naughty presidential side-action.
61 years ago . . . In 1953, JULIUS & ETHEL ROSENBERG . . . who'd been convicted of conspiring to pass U.S. atomic secrets to the Soviet Union . . . were executed at Sing Sing Prison in New York.
36 years ago . . . In 1978, GARFIELD, the cartoon cat, appeared in newspapers for the first time!
30 years ago . . . In 1984, the CHICAGO BULLS picked MICHAEL JORDAN from the University of North Carolina THIRD in the NBA draft. (Hakeem Olajuwan went first, to the Houston Rockets. He was followed by a guy you've never heard of named Sam Bowie, who was chosen by the Portland Trailblazers.)
28 years ago . . . In 1986, LEN BIAS, a University of Maryland basketball star and the second pick in the NBA draft just two days earlier, DIED FROM A COCAINE OVERDOSE, supposedly on his first time playing with nose candy.
26 years ago . . . In 1988, MICHAEL JACKSON put on a show on the West German side of the Berlin Wall . . . and 3,000 East Germans gathered on their side just to hear him.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, opening statements were presented in the CRACK SMOKING and perjury trial of D.C. MAYOR MARION BARRY.
Barry was later convicted of a single count of misdemeanor drug possession, and sentenced to six months in prison. CRACK DON'T SMOKE ITSELF!
13 years ago . . . In 2001, on Lou Gehrig's birthday, CAL RIPKEN, JR., who broke Gehrig's record of 2,130 consecutive games played, announced that he would retire at the end of the season.
(Ripken didn't miss a day of work for 16 YEARS, racking up 2,632 consecutive games. Of course if your work was a GAME that you only played A FEW MONTHS A YEAR, maybe you wouldn't miss any work, either.)
12 years ago . . . In 2002, MARILYN MANSON got off with only a $4,000 fine after pleading no contest to rubbing his genitalia on a security guard's bald head.
Four years ago . . . In 2010, 7 feet 7 inch Sudanese basketball player MANUTE BOL died at the age of 48. He's 15th on the NBA career blocks list and actually blocked more shots than he scored points during his career.