Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Alice from "The Brady Bunch" is No Longer With Us
ANN B. DAVIS . . . who played Alice on "The Brady Bunch", died yesterday at the age of 88. Sadly, this appears to have been sudden and not at all expected. Ann fell and hit her head on Saturday, suffered a hematoma and never regained consciousness. A close friend says, quote, "What you see on 'The Brady Bunch' was who she was. She was a very faithful Christian person."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. KALEY CUOCO now has a pixie cut.
2. Check out DREW BARRYMORE with no makeup, enjoying a drink.
3. Here's KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST touching tongues at his stylist's wedding in Prague this weekend.
5. And now . . . KATE UPTON in lingerie.
6. COURTNEY LOVE brought some MEGA-CLEAVAGE to an event.
Justin Bieber Apologized After an Old Video of Him Telling a Racist Joke Surfaced Online
Five years ago, JUSTIN BIEBER told a RACIST joke to some friends, and it included the N-word. He was being filmed at the time, and the video just hit the Internet. Justin has since issued an apology, saying, quote, "As a young man, I didn't understand the power of certain words and how they can hurt."
(Here's video. WARNING: It's UNCENSORED.)
Maya Angelou Once Scolded LeVar Burton for Killing a Bug
LEVAR BURTON says MAYA ANGELOU once scolded him for killing a bug. It happened on the set of "Roots" back in the '70s. He says she told him, quote, "Just because you are larger than a thing gives you no right to think you have control over its life or death. Because you are larger and more powerful means you have a responsibility to protect all life."
Drake Likes Yellow Starbursts, Which Is Your Favorite?
The paparazzi recently caught up with DRAKE, as he was snacking on some Starburst candies. When asked which flavor he was eating, he said "Yellow."
Adam Carolla Says Rich People Are Better Than Poor People
Well, we know what side ADAM CAROLLA'S going to be on when the revolution comes. In an interview with "The Daily Caller", he says rich people are better than poor people. He doesn't just insinuate it . . . he says it loud and clear.
He says, quote, "[Rich people] are better than poor people. They just are. I've hung around with plenty of poor people, now I've hung out with rich people. They work harder, generally. More focused.
"The folks I grew up with, the poor people I grew up with, fairly lethargic, did a lot of complaining, smoked a little too much, drank a little too much, blamed everyone but themselves a little too much." (Here's video.)
Casey Kasem's Wife Threw Raw Hamburger Meat at His Daughter As He Was Taken Away in an Ambulance
INSANITY erupted at the Washington state home where CASEY KASEM'S wife JEAN has been keeping him since last month, when she moved him out of California without telling his kids. Casey's daughter KERRI, from his first marriage, showed up to have him taken to a hospital, and Jean threw a pound of raw hamburger at her.
"Maleficent" Is Angelina Jolie's Best Box Office Debut Ever
"Maleficent" had a fantastic opening weekend, earning $70 million in its first three days. Believe it or not, that's the best box office debut of ANGELINA JOLIE'S career. Her previous best was "Kung Fu Panda", which made $60.2 million.
SETH MACFARLANE wasn't as fortunate with "A Million Ways to Die in the West". It debuted in 3rd place with just over $17 million . . . which is just one fourth of what "Malificent" made. Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) "Maleficent", $70 million.
2. "X-Men: Days of Future Past", $32.6 million. Up to $162 million in its 2nd week.
3. (NEW) "A Million Ways to Die in the West", $17.1 million.
4. "Godzilla", $12.2 million. Up to $175 million in its 3rd week.
5. "Blended", $8.4 million. Up to $29.6 million in its 2nd week.
6. "Neighbors", $7.7 million. Up to $129 million in its 4th week.
7. "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", $3.8 million. Up to $193 million in its 5th week.
8. "Million Dollar Arm", $3.7 million. Up to $28.1 million in its 3rd week.
9. "Chef", $2 million. Up to $6.9 million in its 4th week of limited release.
10. "The Other Woman", $1.4 million. Up to $81.1 million in its 6th week.
"The Arsenio Hall Show" Was Canceled After Just One Season . . . Even Though Jay Leno Once Said It Was Being Renewed
ARSENIO HALL'S new show was canceled after just one season . . . despite the fact that JAY LENO made a special appearance on his show back in February, to announce that the show had been picked up for a second season.
At the time, Arsenio asked if Jay would do some comedy on his show, and Jay joked, quote, "Actually, on the second season, I'm going to be hosting. They didn't tell you that part?"
It's unclear what happened . . . but apparently, the studio had a change of heart. The final episode aired on May 21st. "The Arsenio Hall Show" was a revival of his previous show, which ran for five seasons before being canceled in 1994.
(Here's video of Jay's announcement on Arsenio's show.)
Monday TV Reminders:
• "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on the CW. Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski guests.
• "The Bachelorette" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. The men compete against WNBA players, and country singer Jon Pardi serenades Andi.
• The second season premiere of "Mistresses" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC.
• The third season premiere of "Longmire" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on A&E.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Ricky Gervais, Ansel Elgort, and Miranda Lambert.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally, Gilbert Gottfried, and Kip Moore.
• "Letterman" - Donald Trump, Indianapolis 500 winner Ryan Hunter-Reay, and Elizabeth Cook.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Dr. Phil McGraw, Sage Steele, and Mo.
• "Carson Daly" - Wil Wheaton, the Birds of Satan, Courtney Kemp Agboh
• "Arsenio" - Bishop T.D. Jakes, Shawn Ashmore, Afrojack (R 6/20/14)
• "Conan" - Kellan Lutz, Kate McKinnon, Gary Vider
• "Craig Ferguson" - Bob Newhart, Constance Zimmer
• "Chelsea Lately" - Kelly Osbourne
• "Jon Stewart" - Robert DeNiro
• "The Colbert Report" - Thomas Piketty
Five Random Facts For Monday
1. The worst hashtag you can use on Instagram is #drunk. Photos with that hashtag get 40% fewer likes than photos without it . . . no other hashtag has THAT detrimental of an effect.
2. The first five home products that used electricity were the sewing machine, the fan, the tea kettle, the toaster . . . and the vibrating adult love toy.
3. It's illegal in France to name a pig "Napoleon."
4. The first big studio movie to feature the F-word was "MASH" in 1970. There was a big football game at the climax of the movie and a character named Painless says, quote, "All right, Bud, your [effing] head is coming right off!"
5. VERNE TROYER . . . a.k.a. Mini-Me from the "Austin Powers" movies . . . was raised Amish.
The Ten Signs You're Having a Midlife Crisis
According to a new survey, the top signs you're having a midlife crisis are: Getting a tattoo . . . getting botox . . . running a half marathon . . . buying a fancy watch . . . and getting into extreme sports.
1. Getting a tattoo.
2. Getting a facelift.
3. Getting botox.
4. Running a half marathon.
5. Going to a music festival.
6. Getting your back waxed.
7. Changing careers.
8. Buying a fancy watch.
9. Buying the latest gadgets or technology.
10. Getting into extreme sports.
A few other signs in the top 40 are getting a Twitter account, buying a fancier smart phone than your kids, and buying a juicer. (Daily Mail)
The Top Ways People "Live on the Edge" Are Booking Trips They Can't Afford and Driving With the Gas Light On
: Three out of four people in a new survey say their lives are pretty boring . . . and based on the ways they try to live on the EDGE, their lives are going to STAY boring. Some of the top ways people get some excitement are: Driving with the gas light on, having a beer at lunch, and not paying their bills on time.
1. Booking a trip before you have the money to pay for it.
2. Driving with the gas light on.
3. Driving through a red light or, at least, a yellow light.
4. Crossing the street when "Don't Walk" is flashing.
5. Having a drink at lunch.
6. Not closing the blinds before you change clothes.
7. Not paying bills on time.
8. Eating dessert for breakfast.
9. Eating something after its expiration date.
10. Going to a restaurant without a reservation.
A 113-Year-Old Woman Just Married a Man at Her Nursing Home Who's 43 Years Younger
A 113-year-old woman in China just got married to her HOT YOUNG boyfriend . . . a 70-year-old guy from her nursing home. She rejected his first proposal because of their 43-year age difference . . . but when he proposed the second time, she accepted. He told reporters he loved her because, quote, "She . . . gives me her portion of meat during meals."
Fabrizio Moretti is 34. Drummer for the Strokes. He pounds on all manner of percussion instruments . . . and he USED TO pound Drew Barrymore. He's now giving all his best strokes to Kristen Wiig. Meanwhile, Drew is married to an art consultant named Will Kopelman, and they have two daughters.
Justin Long is 36. He's been in a ton of movies . . . "Dodgeball", "He's Just Not That Into You", "Live Free or Die Hard" . . . but he's definitely best known as being the "Mac" guy in Apple's "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials.
He's also known for his exemplary swordsmanship. His conquests include Drew Barrymore, Kate Mara, Maggie Q and his current ladyfriend, Amanda Seyfried.
Morena Baccarin is 35. She went from being the villain on "Stargate SG1" and "V" to playing the wife of the terrorist on Showtime's "Homeland".
Nikki Cox Mohr is 36. Large-breasted redhead from "Las Vegas" and "Unhappily Ever After". She has a thing for semi-popular but famous comedians . . . she used to be married to Bobcat Goldthwait, now she's married to Jay Mohr.
Zachary Quinto is 37. Thick-eyebrowed actor who got his break as Sylar on "Heroes" and now plays Spock in "Star Trek". Spock gets to nail Uhura in the new movies, but that doesn't do anything for Zachary. He came out in 2011.
Wayne Brady is 42. America's most safe-for-racist-grandmas black man! Your grandma probably also watches him every morning on "Let's Make a Deal". Even Donald Sterling would let his girlfriend post pictures of herself with this guy.
Wentworth Miller is 42. He was the main character on "Prison Break" . . . and helped them squeeze four seasons out of a very limited premise. He hasn't done a whole lot since then, although he did come out as a GAY gentleman last year.
"Game of Thrones" actor Liam Cunningham is 53. He plays Davos, the right hand man of Stannis Baratheon who has a knack for surviving certain death.
Dana Carvey is 59. "Saturday Night Live" legend. He was Garth from "Wayne's World", the Church Lady and Hans from Hans and Franz. He also had the world's most famous impression of the first President Bush.
Dennis Haysbert is 60. In 1989, he was playing the stereotypical character Pedro Cerrano in "Major League", doing voodoo and speaking broken English.
Twelve years later he would play a black president on "24" and now he's a spokesman for Allstate Insurance. The lesson: There's still hope for Bronson Pinchot.
Jerry Mathers is 66. The Beaver!
Charlie Watts is 73. He was the drummer for the Rolling Stones and, by far, the least scandalous one. He married a woman who he was dating before the band became famous and he's still with her today.
Stacy Keach is 73. He was "Mike Hammer" until he did nine months in the clink for SMUGGLING COCAINE in 1984. Ironically, he played a narcotics cop in two Cheech & Chong films: 1978's "Up In Smoke" and 1981's "Nice Dreams".
Sally Kellerman is 77. "Hot Lips" Houlihan from the "M*A*S*H" movie . . . and Rodney Dangerfield's sexy English professor in "Back to School". She helped him straighten out his Longfellow. (???)
Marquis de Sade (1740 - 1814) Hosted orgies at home when he wasn't in prison for nailing and beating lovely French prostitutes. The word "sadism" comes from his name.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days to the CMT Music Awards
• 12 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 13 days to Father's Day
• 32 days to Independence Day
• 66 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 963 days left of "Hope and Change"
144 years ago . . . In 1870, E.J. DeSemdt of New York City PATENTED ASPHALT.
38 years ago . . . In 1976, THE WHO headlined at the Charlton Athletic Grounds in England and put their name into the Guinness Book of World Records as the LOUDEST ROCK BAND EVER. Their set measured at 120 decibels . . . which is as loud as a gunshot or a motorcycle.
36 years ago . . . In 1978, one of the biggest disco hits EVER. . . THE TRAMMPS' "DISCO INFERNO". . . boogied all the way to #11 on the cocaine fueled charts.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, "SEINFELD" DEBUTED ON NBC.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, JON BON JOVI and his wife DOROTHEA became parents to their daughter Stephanie Rose.
19 years ago . . . In 1995, SENATOR BOB DOLE accused Hollywood of promoting violence, rape and casual sex in music and movies, and said, quote, "the mainstreaming of deviancy must come to an end!"
16 years ago . . . In 1998, TRAGEDY STRUCK when GERI HALLIWELL, a.k.a. Ginger Spice, confirmed she was leaving the SPICE GIRLS.
14 years ago . . . In 2000, the first episode of "Survivor" aired on CBS.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, CHRISTIAN SLATER was arrested for GRABBING A WOMAN'S BUTTOCKS!
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, former FBI agent MARK FELT revealed that he was DEEP THROAT, the secret source that brought down PRESIDENT NIXON over that whole Watergate thing.