Your daily dose of WHATEVER!
Yes Or No? Geraldo Posts a Nude Selfie
In today's YES OR NO?, GERALDO RIVERA posts a NUDE SELFIE. He had his bottom half covered with a towel, but it was riding pretty low.
GERALDO RIVERA turned 70 on the 4th of July . . . and what he did to celebrate lands him in our latest edition of YES OR NO?
Because he Tweeted a NUDE SELFIE, along with the caption, "70 is the new 50". He added, quote, "[My wife] Erica and family are going to be so pissed . . . but at my age . . ."
Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus Are Back Together Again
For the second time, BILLY RAY and TISH CYRUS have called off their divorce
A friend of the family who works for E! says, quote, "They went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together."
Eva Longoria Says George Clooney Didn't Hit On Her
There was a story going around last week that GEORGE CLOONEY tried to put the moves on EVA LONGORIA while he was still dating STACY KEIBLER. According to Eva, that never happened.
Eva Tweeted, quote, "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years."
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is Gay Married!
"Modern Family" stud JESSE TYLER FERGUSON got GAY MARRIED in New York City on Saturday. Jesse's co-workers TY BURRELL, JULIE BOWEN and ERIC STONESTREET were there, along with Zachary Quinto and hetero lifemates Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romijn.
It Finally Happened: Kanye West Physically Attacked a Paparazzi Scumbag
After weeks of scolding the paparazzi and even pawing at their cameras, KANYE WEST finally got physical with one of them. At Los Angeles International Airport on Friday, Kanye lunged at a guy and tried to take his camera. The man fell and was treated by paramedics. Kanye jumped into a waiting car and took off. He could be facing a felony charge of attempted robbery.
Lea Michele is Calling All the Shots at "Glee", Too
"Glee"creator RYAN MURPHY says the show will return for three episodes on September 26th. The third episode will be a tribute to CORY MONTEITH, then the show will go on "extended hiatus". He added that LEA MICHELE has been pretty much calling all the shots as far as what's going to happen to the show.
Superman and Batman Are Teaming Up in 2015
It was announced at Comic-Con that the sequel to "Man of Steel" will be released in 2015 . . . and it'll feature SUPERMAN TEAMING UP WITH BATMAN. Meanwhile . . . there's a FLASH movie headed to screens in 2016 . . . and it'll be followed in 2017 by "Justice League" . . . which is DC Comics' answer to Marvel's "Avengers".
"The Conjuring" Beat The Combined Total for Both of Ryan Reynolds Movies
It's not often that a horror movie beats out a family-friendly kids' movie, especially during the summer. But "The Conjuring" easily did that by taking the top spot at the box office this weekend with $41.5 million
RYAN REYNOLDS had two new movies in theaters, but even if you add them together they still made less than "The Conjuring". His animated movie "Turbo" earned $21.5 million in 3rd place . . . and "R.I.P.D." made $12.8 million in 7th place.
BRUCE WILLIS didn't fare any better. His "Red 2" only brought in $18.5 million in 5th place. Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. (NEW) "The Conjuring", $41.5 million.
2. "Despicable Me 2", $25.1 million. Up to $276 million in its 3rd week.
3. (NEW) "Turbo", $21.5 million. Up to $31.2 million since Wednesday.
4. "Grown Ups 2", $20 million. Up to $79.5 million in its 2nd week.
5. (NEW) "Red 2", $18.5 million.
6. "Pacific Rim", $16 million. Up to $68.2 million in its 2nd week.
7. (NEW) "R.I.P.D.", $12.8 million.
8. "The Heat", $9.3 million. Up to $129 million in its 4th week.
9. "World War Z", $5.2 million. Up to $187 million in its 5th week.
10. "Monsters University", $5 million. Up to $249 million in its 5th week.
A Trailer and Release Date for the Next Season of "The Walking Dead"
At Comic-Con this weekend, AMC announced that the fourth season of "The Walking Dead" will premiere on Sunday, October 13th. Yet again, it will be split into two parts, with the second half of the 16-episode season starting in February.
AMC also released a four-plus-minute trailer for Season Four, which shows the "walkers" closing in on the prison, and suggests that someone on the inside is trying to jeopardize the group's safety. (It's up at AMCTV.com.)
Monday TV Reminders:
• "American Ninja Warrior" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Contestants include professional snowboarder Graham Watanabe.
• "Breaking Pointe" [2nd Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on the CW.
• "Supermarket Superstar" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Lifetime. Stacy Keibler hosts as people pitch their recipes for a chance to have their products launched nationally in a major grocery chain.
• "Push Girls" [2nd Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Sundance.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Tamra Barney ("The Real Housewives of Orange County") guests.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• "The Today Show" - Lisa Kudrow ("Web Therapy"), Piper Perabo ("Covert Affairs"), and two-time Olympic gold medalist speed skater Apolo Ohno.
• "Good Morning America" - No guests listed yet. Check your local listings.
• "CBS This Morning" - Octavia Spencer ("Fruitvale Station") and Hawaii Representative Tulsi Gabbard.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• "Live! with Kelly and Michael" - Octavia Spencer ("Fruitvale Station"), Daniel Sunjata ("Graceland"), and the Broadway cast of "Pippin".
• "The View" - Lisa Kudrow ("Web Therapy") and Natasha Lyonne (Netflix's "Orange Is the New Black"). Music Guest: Curtis Fields.
• "Rachael Ray" - "Top Chef's" Richard Blais, style expert Jenn Falik, and author Scott Bedford ("Made by Dad: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff").
• "Kris" - Kathie Lee Gifford co-hosts. Their guest is Melissa Rycroft.
This Afternoon On TV:
• "The Real" - Taryn Manning (Netflix's "Orange Is the New Black"), the most downloaded black male model Ngo Okafor, and the cast of the Discovery Channel's "Naked and Afraid".
• "Ellen DeGeneres" - Catherine Zeta-Jones ("Side Effects"), Nicholas Hoult ("Warm Bodies") and 19-year-old tennis star Sloane Stephens. (REPEAT)
• "The Talk" - Ricky Schroder, chef David Myers, and Asiatic minx Chi-Lan Lieu (HGTV's "Living Abroad"). Carnie Wilson co-hosts.
• "Katie Couric" - Jo Frost ("Family S.O.S. with Jo Frost") and Melissa Joan Hart ("Melissa & Joey").
• "Steve Harvey" - Halle Berry and chef Fabio Viviani ("Chow Ciao! with Fabio Viviani").
• "Dr. Phil" - "Trayvon's Parents / Zimmerman's Best Friend: The Verdict Reaction". With human rights activist Martin Luther King III, criminal defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh, and Roland Martin (host of TV One's "News One Now").
• "Dr. Oz Show" - "The New Science to Reverse Aging!"
• "Wendy Williams" - Whitney Cummings ("Whitney") and child chef Eliana de Las Casas. Music Guest: Joe. (REPEAT)
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Cate Blanchett ("Blue Jasmine") and Aisha Tyler ("Who's Line is it Anyway"). Music Guest: Franz Ferdinand.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Kevin Bacon ("R.I.P.D.") and Diane Kruger (FX's "The Bridge"). Music Guest: The Bacon Brothers. (REPEAT)
• "The Tonight Show" - Jim Rash and Nat Faxon ("The Way Way Back"), plus Gillian Anderson ("Hannibal"). Music Guest: Kenny Chesney.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Tim Meadows ("Grown Ups 2"). Music Guest: Sara Bareilles.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Howie Mandel ("Deal With It") and author Eliot Spitzer ("Protecting Capitalism Case By Case"). Music Guests: Kings of Leon.
• "Carson Daly" - Dominic Monaghan (BBC America's "Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan"). Music Guest: Regina Spektor. (REPEAT)
• "Conan" - Lake Bell ("In a World…") and Bill Hader ("The To Do List"). Music Guest: Jimmy Eat World.
• "Jon Stewart" - Louis C.K. ("Blue Jasmine").
• "The Colbert Report" - Author Kjerstin Gruys ("Mirror, Mirror Off the Wall: How I Learned to Love My Body by Not Looking at It for a Year").
• "Chelsea Lately" - Emile Hirsch ("Prince Avalanche").
• "Piers Morgan Tonight" - Matthew Perry guest hosts and talks to Lisa Kudrow.
People Are Happiest at Ages 23 and 69 . . . and Most Miserable in Their Mid-50s and After 75
A new study has figured out the ages when people are the HAPPIEST . . . and when they're the most miserable. They found our happiness peaks at age 23, and then again at age 69. We're most miserable in our mid-50s . . . and then again after age 75.
Want to Make More Money? Just Start Smoking . . . Then Quit
According to a new study, people who USED to smoke make MORE MONEY than people who STILL smoke . . . AND more money than people who never started smoking. The researchers aren't sure why . . . but we're thinking it's some mix of the edginess that made them start smoking, and the discipline that helped them quit.
The Original Schindler's List is Up for Sale . . . Not the Movie, the Actual List
Believe it or not, the ORIGINAL Schindler's list is up for sale on eBay. Not the movie . . . one of the four known copies of the ORIGINAL list. The opening price is $3 million, and bidders have to prequalify to prove they have the money to pay for it. The other three copies of the list are in museums.
There Are More Than 655,000 Different Combinations You Can Order at Chipotle
Chipotle recently claimed you can make more than 65,000 different combinations of its ingredients. Turns out they're underselling it . . . you can make more than 655,000 combos. The key to all those combos is the way you can combine things like salsas and meats. There are lots of options, and you can get one, none, all, or a few mixed together.
Um . . . Why Did the U.S. Just Drop Two Bombs on Australia's Great Barrier Reef?
this ain't good. Last week, the U.S. Navy was running a training drill, something went wrong, and pilots dropped bombs on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Fortunately, the bombs weren't live . . . but it's still REALLY bad to drop any kind of bomb on an ally's fragile, protected, legendary natural resource. The Navy is working with Australia to figure out what went wrong.
A Team of Stuntmen at Comic-Con Saved a Woman Who Was Going to Jump From the 14th Floor
On Thursday, a team of stuntmen was preparing a stunt for a party at Comic-Con in San Diego, when they saw a woman HANGING off a 14th-floor balcony across the street, and planning to KILL herself. So they ran into the building, snuck onto her balcony, grabbed her, and pulled her back over. She was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.
Madison Pettis - 15 (The little girl from the Disney Channel's "Cory in the House" and "Jake and the Never Land Pirates"who played The Rock's adorable daughter in "The Game Plan".)
Selena Gomez - 21 (Justin Bieber's on-again, off-again piece. She left Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" behind so she can concentrate on her more grown-up music and film careers.)
Kinzie Kenner - 29 (Mattress actress who has starred in 141 fine films, including . . . "Lil Red Riding Slut", "Lord of the Squirt" and "Asstravaganza 2".)
A.J. Cook - 35 (Blonde minx from "Criminal Minds".)
Franka Potente - 39 (German actress. She's the minx Matt Damon nails in "The Bourne Identity" and "The Bourne Supremacy".)
Daniel Jones - 40 (Savage Garden)
Colin Ferguson - 41 (Sheriff Jack Carter on the SyFy's "Eureka".)
Rhys Ifans - 46 (The Lizard in "The Amazing Spider-Man".)
Tim Brown - 47 (Retired Oakland Raiders wide receiver . . . and the preferred jersey of Lil' Spooky, Chico and many other peen-chee Hispanic wannabes, because it says "BROWN". See, that's clever because THEY'RE brown.)
Shawn Michaels - 48 (The Heartbreak Kid. Former WWF (slash) WWE superstar. He helped screw Bret Hart. But HIS "heart" now belongs to Jesus.)
David Spade - 49 (Minimal talent, nails hot chicks. My hero.)
John Leguizamo - 49 (Half-Puerto Rican funnyman.)
Emily Saliers - 50 (Indigo Girls)
Keith Sweat - 52
Willem Dafoe - 58 (The Green Goblin in "Spider-Man" and dope-smoking Sergeant Elias in "Platoon".)
Comedic Genius Albert Brooks - 66
Don Henley - 66 (The Eagles)
Danny Glover - 67 (And he thought he was too old for this [s***] before.)
Richard Davies - 69 (SUPERTRAMP)
George Clinton - 72 (Parliament Funkadelic)
Alex Trebek - 73 (Smug heart attack survivor.)
Terence Stamp - 75 (Siegfried in the "Get Smart" movie. He was also General Zod in "Superman 2"and Superman's biological father, Jor-El, on "Smallville".)
BOB DOLE - 90 (Aroused. He gets to nail luscious Liddy Dole ANYTIME HE WANTS
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 4 days until "The Wolverine"
• 8 days to a Backstreet Boys disc
• 39 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 59 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 1,278 days left of "Hope and Change"
Back in the day...
217 years ago . . . in 1796 - The beautiful city of Cleveland, Ohio, was founded by General Moses Clevealand. And yes, he did have that extra "a" in there. It's not really clear why it was dropped for the spelling of the city.
120 years ago . . . in 1893 - Katharine Lee Bates, a professor at Wellesley College, wrote the original version of her poem "America The Beautiful". She was inspired by the view from Pike's Peak in Colorado.
79 years ago . . . in 1934 - Bank robber John Dillinger was shot to death by federal agents outside Chicago's Biograph Theater. Legend has it that Dillinger was packing 17 inches . . . FLACCID.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 - Jeffrey Dahmer was arrested in Milwaukee. Police found 11 skulls and three headless torsos sealed in a vat . . . plus other delicious, hairless body parts in his apartment.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 - Desiree Washington, a Miss Black America contestant, said she'd been raped by Mike Tyson in an Indianapolis hotel room. Tyson was convicted, and served three years in prison.
22 years ago . . . in 1991 - Rob Lowe. . . who's been known to go by the rule that "if there's grass on the field, play ball" . . . was finally tamed by (married) one Sheryl Berkoff. Today's their 22nd Anniversary.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 - O.J. Simpson pleaded "absolutely 100% not guilty" to double murder charges. Who knew back then that he was telling the truth? (???)
18 years ago . . . in 1995 - Susan Smith was convicted in Union, South Carolina, of first-degree murder for drowning her two sons. She was later sentenced to life in prison. (She drove them into a lake . . . and tried to cover it up by saying her car and her kids were stolen by a BLACK MAN.)
10 years ago . . . in 2003 - SADDAM HUSSEIN'S sons . . . QUSAY and International Playboy UDAY . . . were killed in a massive, SIX-HOUR U.S. military raid on a home in Iraq
5 years ago . . . in 2008 - ESTELLE GETTY died three days short of her 85th birthday. She played Bea Arthur's mom on the show, but she was actually the youngest of all the "Golden Girls" stars, and the first to die.
(Bea Arthur kicked it in April of 2009, then Rue McClanahan died in June of last year . . . and now Betty White is our most SACRED of national treasures.)