Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Do Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Have a Prenup That Includes an Infidelity Clause?
The "Star" tabloid claims that ANGELINA JOLIE and BRAD PITT have a prenup that contains an INFIDELITY CLAUSE. It states that if Brad leaves her for another woman, Angelina gets primary custody of the kids.
Hilary Duff is Separated from her Husband, But Still Not Interested in Aaron Carter's Advances
HILARY DUFF says she and her husband MIKE COMRIE have, quote, "uncoupled, for now." And yes, she used that OBNOXIOUS term. But she added that there's a chance they'll get back together.
Even if they don't, though, it sounds like she has NO INTEREST in her childhood boyfriend AARON CARTER . . . who's spent much of this year using the media to angle for a second chance with her.
She says, quote, "I keep seeing that, that he keeps doing that. I don't know how I feel [about it]. I mean, that was so long ago, and obviously I'm still married, and I have a baby and we kind of just . . . don't know each other . . . so, yeah."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. J-LO's performance at the Fashion Rocks event in Brooklyn was all about that booty.
2. OPRAH rocks several different looks in the new issue of her magazine.
3. It's official: HALEY JOEL OSMENT looks ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like he did when he was a kid.
Related Comedy: In pictures from the set of his new movie, Haley Joel Osment looks almost unrecognizable. But only because we're not used to seeing him WORKING.
4. TOM HARDY might play intimidating characters like Bane and Mad Max on the big screen, but in real life, he's just a normal guy who likes to let dogs lick his face.
5. I don't know what FANTASIA BARRINO did to herself, but she looks a lot more glamorous these days.
6. NICK JONAS went to a gay bar in New York City Tuesday night . . . where he danced and flexed with his shirt unbuttoned.
7. (PG-13) The guys in 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER decided to spice up rehearsals by getting NAKED.
Check Out How This Writer Brilliantly Ripped Apart the Kardashians
"Rolling Stone" published an essay in which the writer dissects and pretty much rips apart the KARDASHIANS, calling them "amused with themselves" and "repugnant", and saying, quote, "They do not learn, grow, mature, suffer." Among other things.
Khloe Kardashian and French Montana Broke Up
KHLOE KARDASHIAN and rapper FRENCH MONTANA have broken up. A source says, quote, "It wasn't the perfect fit for her. They're still talking, though."
But another source says French got too NEEDY . . . quote, "The relationship got too heavy and Khloe needed to take a step back. It grated on her that he became so dependent on her."
Paris Hilton Gave Cash to a Homeless Man . . . So He Kissed Her and Asked Her Out
PARIS HILTON gave money to a homeless man after leaving a restaurant recently . . . and he responded by HITTING ON HER. He said, quote, "[Would] you ever date a homeless guy? I love you, Paris." She didn't say no . . . but she did laugh and call him "honey."
(Here's video. Kudos for Paris for NOT looking grossed out when the guy kissed her on the cheek . . . that's sort of what I expected of her.)
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Thursday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers.
• The 16th season premiere of "The Biggest Loser" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. This season's 20 contestants were all athletes a long time ago, including former NFL player Scott Mitchell, a former WNBA player, and a few Olympians.
• The fifth season premiere of "Haven" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Syfy.
• "Project Runway" . . . 9:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Lifetime. Caitlin Fitzgerald from "Masters of Sex" is a guest judge.
• "Dating Naked" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on VH1. A former Marine and a British dance instructor strip down for their shot at naked prefabricated love.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Jessica Chastain, Jeffrey Tambor, and Chris Brown.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Harry Connick Jr., Josh Charles, and Nick Jonas.
• "Letterman" - Jason Bateman, Billy Eichner, and Ryan Adams.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Morgan Freeman, Julianne Hough, and Ingrid Michaelson.
• "Carson Daly" - Marc Webb, and The Colourist. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - The musical comedy duo Garfunkel & Oates.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Author Ben Mezrich promotes his novel "Seven Wonders". But you'd know him better as the author of "Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six MIT Students Who Took Vegas for Millions".
• "Jon Stewart" - Tavis Smiley.
• "The Colbert Report" - Texas-based author Lonn Taylor.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. For the first time, there are more single adults in the U.S. than married ones . . . at least since the government started keeping track in 1976. 50.2% of Americans over 16 are now single . . . in 1976, it was 37.4%.
2. All Jews whose families are from Europe . . . which is almost all of the Jews you'll meet in the U.S. . . . are 30th cousins or closer.
3. In the 1920s and '30s, people used to have cages built to hang out their apartment windows . . . and would put their BABIES in them. They believed it helped keep them healthy and growing.
4. More families in the U.S. own CATS than STOCKS. Only 13.8% of American families own any individual stocks . . . 30% own at least one cat.
5. Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, and Porsche aren't competitors . . . they're actually all owned by the same company, the Volkswagen Group.
Women Are Most Attracted to Men Their Age . . . Men Are Most Attracted to Women in Their 20s
OKCupid just released two graphs that really sum up dating. One shows a woman's age versus the age of the men she finds most attractive . . . the other does the same thing for men. And women are almost ALWAYS attracted to guys about the same age as them. While men . . . no matter how old they are . . . are almost always attracted to women in their early 20s.
56% of Us Are Holding on to Mementos From a Past Relationship
Do you keep anything from PAST RELATIONSHIPS hidden in your place? 56% of people say yes . . . and women are slightly more likely to do it than men. The most common things people hold on to from old relationships are photos, tickets, and cards.
Two Women Posted a Craigslist Ad Looking For "Fall Boyfriends"
Two 27-year-olds in New York posted a Craigslist ad looking for FALL BOYFRIENDS. They want guys who are, quote, "interested in something steady-slash-serious-ish as the weather fades from hot, humid, and carefree to crisp, chill, Patagonia vest season." They did it as a joke, but say they've gotten surprisingly good responses.
87% of Women Remove Some or All of Their Hair-Down-There . . . And 60% Experience a Bad Side Effect
: A new study found that 87% of women remove some or all of their hair-down-there . . . and 60% of them have some kind of complication or bad side effect like infections, rashes, or ingrown hairs.
The Ten Most Respected Professions
According to a new survey, doctors are respected more than any other profession, followed by military officers, firefighters, scientists, and nurses. Real estate agents came in last.
1. Doctor. 88% of people said it's a "prestigious" job to have.
2. Officer in the military, 78%.
3. Firefighter, 76%.
4. Scientist, 76%.
5. Nurse, 70%.
6. Engineer, 69%.
7. Police officer, 66%.
8. Religious figure, like a priest, 62%.
9. Architect, 62%.
10. Professional athlete, 60%.
As far as the LEAST respected jobs go, real estate agent topped the list, followed by union leaders, stockbrokers, and accountants. (PR Newswire)
Tyler Hoechlin is 27. Derek Hale on "Teen Wolf". He was also Gerry in "Hall Pass", but way before he got cool he was Martin on "Seventh Heaven".
Charles Kelley is 33. Lady Antebellum singer. His older brother Josh Kelley is also a singer. Charles has a Grammy. But Josh gets to nail Katherine Heigl.
Ludacris is 37.
Taraji P. Henson is 44. Detective Carter on "Person of Interest". She also played Jaden Smith's mom in the "Karate Kid" remake. But you might know and love her for posing nude in one of those "I'd rather go naked" PETA ads.
Harry Connick, Jr. is 47. The only "American Idol" judge who can say he nails former Victoria's Secret supermodel Jill Goodacre.
Moby is 49.
Virginia Madsen is 53. Was the blonde MILF on ABC's "Scoundrels" . . . and the non-Asiatic minx in "Sideways". Plus, she fought the "Candyman". She's also Michael Madsen's sister . . . and he refuses to see any of her movies if she has naughty nude scenes in them.
KRISTY MCNICHOL! is 52 and an ANDROGYNOUS BIPOLAR GODDESS! She was on the TV shows "Family" and "Empty Nest", and also starred in the 1982 movie "White Dog", about a dog that's trained to KILL BLACK PEOPLE. Even though it sounds like a cheesy exploitation flick, it's actually a good movie.
Mick Talbot is 56. The Style Council! Biggest Hit: 1984's "My Ever Changing Moods"! Mick was also a member of Dexy's Midnight Runners, a band with a no-drugs policy that had gotten its name from a party drug, the stimulant Dexedrine.
Jon Moss is 57. Culture Club drummer and Boy George's try-sexual ex-boyfriend.
Tommy Shaw is 61. Spinner guitarist in Styx!
Amy Madigan is 64. Kevin Costner's wife in "Field Of Dreams". Ed Harris nails her.
Mickey Hart is 71. Grateful Dead drummer.
Brian De Palma is 74. Director of way too many awesome movies to name . . . including the original "Sisters", "Carrie", "Dressed to Kill", "Mission Impossible", "Carlito's Way", "The Untouchables", "Wiseguys" and "Scarface".
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• Today is National Day of Service and Remembrance . . . a.k.a. Patriot Day
• 21 days to Int'l Day of Non-Violence
• 24 days to World Teachers Day
• 35 days to World Food Day
• 862 days left of "Hope and Change"
13 years ago . . . In 2001, at 8:46 A.M. and 9:03 A.M., two hijacked planes were crashed into the WORLD TRADE CENTER. Two other suicide flights crashed at the Pentagon and in the woods of Pennsylvania.
A total of 2,792 people died in the World Trade Center attacks; 184 innocent people died in the Pentagon attack (including those on the plane), and 40 died in the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania.
167 years ago . . . In 1847, "Oh, Susannah" was sung for the first time in public. It was written by Stephen Foster, a TRUE CRACKER. He was from Pittsburgh, and visited the South ONE TIME . . . but wrote "Oh, Susannah" AND "Camptown Races".
60 years ago . . . In 1954, THE MISS AMERICA PAGEANT made its network TV debut. Miss California, LEE ANN MERIWETHER, was crowned the winner.
Lee Meriwether later played Catwoman in the 1966 movie version of the old-school "Batman" TV series, starring the one TRUE Batman, the incomparable ADAM WEST.
JULIE NEWMAR, who'd played Catwoman on the show, was already obligated to film "Mackenna's Gold", so she had to bow out.
43 years ago . . . In 1971, the "Tito Jackson & The Jackson 5" cartoon show debuted on ABC . . . featuring the Jacksons and their pets: Two rats named Ray and Charles and a snake named Rosie the Crusher. (???)
40 years ago . . . In 1974, "Little House On The Prairie" debuted on TV, starring MICHAEL LANDON and MELISSA GILBERT. (Melissa played "Half-Pint", but now she's got TWO GALLON JUGS. Paw would be proud.) (???)
33 years ago . . . In 1981, NANCY REAGAN said, "The White House really badly, badly needs china." So she went out and spent 200,000 of our tax dollars on new dishes.
29 years ago . . . In 1985, PETE ROSE broke TY COBB'S career record with his 4,192nd base hit . . . off Eric Show of the San Diego Padres.
(Yet the only hall of fame he could get into was the WWE Hall of Fame . . . and he had to dress up in a chicken costume and get PILE-DRIVEN by Kane to get in. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE???)
27 years ago . . . In 1987, while a tennis tournament ran overtime, DAN RATHER stormed off the set of the "CBS Evening News". The tennis coverage ended, and Rather was nowhere to be found . . . so the network went black for SIX MINUTES.
27 years ago . . . In 1987, LORNE GREENE, star of "Bonanza", "Battlestar Galactica" and a bunch of Alpo dog food commercials, passed away from pneumonia at the age of 72.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, JESSICA TANDY died of ovarian cancer at the age of 85.
12 years ago . . . In 2002, NICK NOLTE was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving. It seems he was on the DATE-RAPE DRUG. (???) (Here's another look at his sexy mugshot.) (The Smoking Gun)
12 years ago . . . In 2002, KIM HUNTER, who played sexy chimpanzee Dr. Zira in the first three (old-school) "Planet Of The Apes" movies, died of a heart attack. She was 79.
In addition to her work in "Planet Of The Apes", Hunter won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role as Stella opposite MARLON BRANDO in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
12 years ago . . . In 2002, Legendary Baltimore Colts quarterback JOHNNY UNITAS died of a heart attack at 69.
11 years ago . . . In 2003, "Three's Company" superstar JOHN RITTER died suddenly and unexpectedly of a previously undetected heart ailment called an AORTIC DISSECTION, after collapsing on the set of his ABC sitcom, "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter". He was only 54.