Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Honey Boo Boo's Parents Broke Up . . . Because Her Dad Set Up an Online Dating Profile
MAMA JUNE and SUGAR BEAR from "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" have broken up . . . supposedly because Sugar Bear was cheating, and had a profile on the online dating site PlentyOfFish.com.
New Photo Leaks: Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo, Gabrielle Union and Emily Ratajkowski
A new batch of stolen nude celebrity photos leaked over the weekend. The victims this time include: Jennifer Lawrence, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo, Gabrielle Union, Emily Ratajkowski from the "Blurred Lines" video, Kaley Cuoco, Amber Heard, Kate Upton, Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell, Aubrey Plaza, Hayden Panettiere and Leelee Sobieski,
Clay Aiken Says Celebrities Who Take Nude Photos of Themselves Deserve What They Get
CLAY AIKEN has a pretty harsh stance on celebrities who have their nude photos stolen and released. He says, quote, "Anybody who takes inappropriate pictures of themselves deserves exactly what they get."
He added, quote, "I've got a mirror if I want to check something out."
Although he did say that whoever stole and released the pictures in the first place should be "hogtied".
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. An ALICIA KEYS nude pregnant pic? I'll take it.
2. JUSTIN BIEBER posted a picture of himself with his kiddy 'stache back. But he captioned it, "I'll shave it calm down."
3. Sexy Videos: LADY GAGA rolls around with naked men in an ad for her new perfume.
4. You can't really get a more perfect photo op at an aquarium than MARIAH CAREY just did.
5. Sexy Video: SETH ROGEN and JAMES FRANCO jumped out of a cake . . . TOPLESS . . . to surprise JIMMY FALLON on his 40th birthday.
6. KENDALL JENNER posed BUCK NAKED . . . but behind a shower curtain. (I know it's probably her hand or something, but should we start the rumor that Kendall has a penis?)
Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn Can See Dead People . . . Sort Of
GOLDIE HAWN and her daughter KATE HUDSON have a talent BESIDES being all cute and bubbly. They can COMMUNICATE WITH THE DEAD.
Kate revealed their talent on a British talk show this weekend. She said, quote, "[We] can see dead people. It is not really seeing, it is feeling a spirit; a fifth energy. I believe in energy. I believe our brains can manifest into visual things."
Apparently, when you come in contact with one of these spirits, you're supposed to help them or something. She said, quote, "When you see something, you are supposed to tell the energy what year it is and that they don't belong there."
Check Out Ben Affleck Playing Blackjack at a Casino in Detroit
Vegas may fear BEN AFFLECK, but Detroit can handle him. Ben was playing the dreaded BLACKJACK at the MotorCity Casino Hotel recently.
Sources say he was at the table for a few hours, and at one point, he had $30,000 worth of chips in front of him. There's no word if he was up or down when he left, though. (Here's a picture.)
"The Maze Runner" Is Your New #1 Movie
"The Maze Runner" took the top spot at the box office this weekend, bringing in a big $32.5 million. It did so well that Fox has already set a release date for the sequel: September 18th, 2015.
LIAM NEESON'S "A Walk Among the Tombstones" earned $13.1 million in 2nd place . . . and the TINA FEY-JASON BATEMAN comedy "This is Where I Leave You" made $11.9 million at #3.
Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. NEW: "The Maze Runner", $32.5 million.
2. NEW: "A Walk Among the Tombstones", $13.1 million.
3. NEW: "This is Where I Leave You", $11.9 million.
4. "No Good Deed", $10.2 million. Up to $40.1 million in its 2nd week.
5. "Dolphin Tale 2", $9 million. Up to $27.1 million in its 2nd week.
6. "Guardians of the Galaxy", $5.2 million. Up to $314 million in its 8th week.
7. "Let's Be Cops", $2.68 million. Up to $77.2 million in its 6th week.
8. "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", $2.65 million. $185 million in its 7th week.
9. "The Drop", $2.1 million. Up to $7.7 million in its 2nd week.
10. "If I Stay", $1.8 million. Up to $47.7 million in its 5th week.
"Fashion Police" Will Continue Without Joan Rivers
MELISSA RIVERS announced that E!'s "Fashion Police" will continue without JOAN . . . after taking a short break. Also, a post appeared on Joan's Facebook page Friday that made it appear she was endorsing the iPhone 6 from beyond the grave. It was probably a pre-arranged deal with Apple that somebody forgot to cancel.
Five Weird TV Show Ideas That the Networks Keep Trying
There's a new list of "10 Weird TV Show Ideas That the Networks Keep Trying Over and Over" . . . even though they haven't proven to be successful. They include: "Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde remakes," "buddy cop shows where one cop isn't human," and "traveling through time to fight crime."
Here are the highlights:
1. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Remakes. Examples: "Do No Harm" (2013), "My Own Worst Enemy" (2008), the British series "Julia Jekyll and Harriet Hyde" (1995-1998), plus a number of made-for-TV adaptations, including a 1973 musical version.
In 2011, ABC had TWO shows based on "Jekyll and Hyde" in development, but neither one made it to air. Also, the BBC did have a successful miniseries called "Jekyll" a few years back.
2. Supernatural Buildings. Examples: "Bedlam" (2011), "Rose Red" (2002), "Kingdom Hospital" (2004), "666 Park Avenue" (2013), "Alcatraz" (2012), and the first season of "American Horror Story" (2011), which actually did pretty good.
3. Buddy Cop Shows Where One Cop Isn't Human. Examples: "Almost Human" (2013-2014), "Alien Nation" (1989-1990), "Holmes and Yo-Yo" (1976-1977), "Life on Mars" (2008-2009), the Ernest Borgnine show "Future Cop" (1977), and "Mann and Machine" (1992), which starred Yancy Butler as the machine.
4. A Human Family Has One or More Non-Human Members. Examples: "ALF" (1986-1990), "My Favorite Martian" (1963-1966), "Kyle XY" (2006-2009), "Small Wonder" (1985-1989), the current Halle Berry show "Extant" . . .
"Out of this World" (1987-1991), the Bronson Pinchot sitcom "Meego" (1997), "Aliens in the Family" (1996) . . . Disney's "Stepsister from the Planet Weird" (2000), and Nickelodeon's "Marvin Marvin" (2012-2013).
5. Traveling Through Time to Fight Crime. Examples: "Continuum" (2012-present), "Life on Mars" (2008-2009), "Day Break" (2006-2007), "Seven Days" (1998-2001), "Tru Calling" (2003-2005), and "Timecop" (1997-1998), which was actually a spin-off of the Jean-Claude Van Damme movie.
Monday TV Reminders:
• The series premiere of "Gotham" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Ben McKenzie from "The O.C." stars in this Batman prequel as Jim Gordon . . . a rookie detective who vows to catch the murderer of Bruce Wayne's parents.
The show also works as an origin story for Gotham's future villains, including Poison Ivy, Catwoman, the Penguin, and the Ridder. Jada Pinkett Smith plays a gang leader and Donal Logue is Gordon's partner, Harvey Bullock.
• "The Voice" . . . The 7th season premiere airs from 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC.
• "The Big Bang Theory" . . . The hour-long 8th season premiere airs from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• The series premiere of "Scorpion" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS. British actor Elyes Gabel is a computer expert who leads a team of other geniuses that's recruited by Homeland Security agent Robert Patrick to solve national emergencies. Katharine McPhee is also in it as the mother of a child prodigy he connects with.
• "Sleepy Hollow" . . . The 2nd season premiere airs from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
• The series premiere of "Forever" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Ioan Gruffudd is somehow able to come back from the dead . . . repeatedly. Alana de la Garza from "Law & Order" is the cop he falls in love with and Judd Hirsch plays his best friend.
• "The Blacklist" . . . The 2nd season premiere airs from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC.
• The second season finale of "Under the Dome" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CBS.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Sofia Vergara, Megan Boone, and the Black Keys.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Ana Gasteyer, and Martha Stewart.
• "Letterman" - Mark Harmon, and Jack Hanna.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Courteney Cox, and Jason Aldean.
• "Carson Daly" - Jim Jefferies, Porter Robinson, and Ned Benson.
• "Conan" - Zooey Deschanel, Breckin Meyer, and Beck.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Scott Bakula, and Bill Hader.
• "Jon Stewart" - Jenny Nordberg.
• "The Colbert Report" - Tweedy.
Five Random Facts For Monday
1. Pop-Tarts turn 50 this year . . . and every year for the past 32 years their sales have gone up.
2. It's official . . . the National Climatic Data Center says this was the hottest summer in history. The average temperature on land and across the oceans was 62.8 degrees.
3. It would take five minutes to knock someone out by holding a rag soaked with chloroform under their nose . . . not two seconds like it does in movies.
4. If the Statue of Liberty was melted down and the copper was sold for scrap, it would only be worth about $225,000.
5. Eleanor Roosevelt was Teddy Roosevelt's niece. Franklin D. Roosevelt was Teddy's fifth cousin. So when FDR married Eleanor, they were both part of the same family tree . . . they were fifth cousins, once removed.
Eight Crazy Stats on How Much the Average American Consumes in Their Life
In your lifetime, you'll go through 175 pairs of jeans . . . 310 pairs of shoes . . . 86,000 cups of coffee . . . 1.3 million sheets of toilet paper . . . just under 40,000 gallons of gas . . . and 2.9 million gallons of water.
1. Jeans . . . 175 pairs.
2. Shoes . . . 310 pairs.
3. Coffee . . . Over 86,000 cups, which is enough to fill 125 bathtubs.
4. Pizza . . . 3,620 slices.
5. Chocolate . . . a HALF-TON of it, on average.
6. Toilet paper . . . 1.3 million sheets, or about enough to cover three football fields.
7. Gasoline . . . . 39,970 gallons of it, which is about $150,000 worth in today's prices.
8. Water . . . 2.9 MILLION gallons. That includes water for drinking, taking showers, watering your lawn, everything. And it's enough to fill four Olympic-sized swimming pools. (Buzzfeed)
A Man Stood in Line For Two Days to Buy the New iPhone . . . To Win Back His Wife?
A 41-year-old guy in England waited in line outside an Apple Store for 44 hours last week, because his wife had just ended their marriage after 20 years . . . and he thought he could win her back with the new iPhone. There's no word on whether his plan worked.
We're All Pooping Wrong . . . Science Says You Need to Squat, Not Sit
According to scientists, we all POOP wrong. We should be SQUATTING, not sitting hunched over. When you squat, it makes things flow more naturally . . . and you'll get done quicker.
The 2014 Prizes For Stupid Science Went to Studies About Slipping on Banana Peels, Cooking With Infant Poop, and Bacon For Nosebleeds
The 2014 Ig Nobel Prizes for the STUPIDEST scientific achievements were given out last week. A few of the winners were scientists from Spain who tested whether bacteria from infant feces could be used to create healthier sausages . . . and scientists from Michigan State who found you can stop nose bleeds by packing someone's nostrils with bacon.
54% of Teenagers Say Life Would Be Better Without Social Media?
When it comes to social media, a lot of us wish we could go back to the days when it didn't EXIST. Which would ruin EVERYTHING for kids today, right?
According to today's high school students . . . NOPE. A new survey found 54% of teenagers think their lives would be better WITHOUT social media. And 40% say it's made them extremely SELF-CONSCIOUS about how they look. (PR Newswire)
Major Companies Are Becoming More Accepting of People's Tattoos at Work
And you thought that giant sea monster you had tattooed across your neck was going to keep you from being a CEO one day.
According to a report by "Fortune" magazine, now that tattoos are EVERYWHERE, major companies are becoming much more accepting of people with tattoos showing at work. I mean, if they weren't . . . there might not be anyone left to hire.
Companies including Starbucks, PetSmart, Walgreens, and even Walmart are becoming more accepting of employees with visible tattoos and piercings . . . and are also becoming less strict about their dress code. (Fortune)
What Food Is Each State Weirdly Obsessed With?
A new study looked at tweets about food from the past year to figure out what food every state is obsessed with. Some of them make a lot of sense, like southern states being obsessed with grits. But some seem totally random, like North Dakota being obsessed with flan, or Wyoming being obsessed with watercress.
Tom Felton is 27. Draco Malfoy in the "Harry Potter" movies, and the jerk who makes the chimps hate our guts in "Rise of the Planet of the Apes".
Billie Piper is 32. British minx from Showtime's "Secret Diary of a Call Girl". You might also remember her as one of the sexy companions on "Doctor Who".
Mystikal is 44. He spent six years in prison for forcing his hair stylist to perform sex acts on him and two of his bodyguards. He had to register as a sex offender after he got out.
Bonnie Hunt is 53. Renée Zellweger's sister in "Jerry Maguire", the voice of Sally in "Cars", and THE host of "The Bonnie Hunt Show".
SCOTT BAIO! is 54. SUPER + STAR! He WAS Chachi . . . AND he used to nail Pamela Anderson AND Heather Locklear.
Andrea Bocelli is 56. Beautiful tenor. Blind since he was 12. He was raised on a farm, and exposed to opera as a child simply because it calmed him down.
Joan Jett is 56. "I Love Rock 'N Roll". Very likely had smashmouth lesbian relations with Carmen Electra. That's the sex tape I want to see.
DEBBY BOONE! is 58. Pat Boone's sexy hot daughter - "You Light Up My Life".
Shari Belafonte is 60. Daughter of Harry Belafonte. She's married to the White Devil. Interracial love IS the sweetest taboo, ya know. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.
David Coverdale is 61. Singer for Deep Purple AND Whitesnake. He used to nail the psycho druggie known as Tawny Kitaen.
Toni Basil is 71. Biggest Hit: 1982's "Mickey". Second Biggest Hit: Rock Bottom. APB on Toni Basil. Somebody look under the one living Weather Girl.
(Toni was a PROSTITUTE in the 1969 biker classic, "Easy Rider" and an addict in 1976's "Mother, Juggs and Speed".)
Slimfast superstar Tommy Lasorda is 87.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 10 days to Int'l Day of Non-Violence
• 13 days to World Teachers Day
• 24 days to World Food Day
• 39 days to Halloween
• 41 days to Daylight Saving Ends
• 851 days left of "Hope and Change"
238 years ago . . . In 1776, U.S. Captain NATHAN HALE said his famous last words, "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country" . . . just before he was hanged for spying behind enemy lines on a mission for George Washington's Army.
225 years ago . . . In 1789, BENJAMIN FRANKLIN became the country's first POSTMASTER GENERAL. (If he knew the Post Office was on the verge of closing, I'll bet he'd figure a way out of it. Somebody seance his ass!) (???)
167 years ago . . . In 1847, STEPHEN FOSTER introduced the musical masterpiece "OH SUSANNAH" to the public at the Eagle Saloon in Pittsburgh.
152 years ago . . . In 1862, ABRAHAM LINCOLN issued the preliminary EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION, declaring that all slaves in rebel states should be FREE as of January 1st, 1863.
87 years ago . . . In 1927, JACK DEMPSEY knocked out heavyweight boxing champ GENE TUNNEY in the 7th round, attempting to regain the title.
However, the referee refused to start the count until Dempsey went to a neutral corner, giving Tunney an extra four seconds to recover, which he did, and he went on to win the fight! (Ten people died of heart attacks while listening to the fight on the radio!)
45 years ago . . . In 1969, the great WILLIE MAYS hit his 600th career home run in a game against the San Diego Padres. Willie ended his career with 660 home runs.
29 years ago . . . In 1985, the first FARM AID concert was put on. Willie Nelson, Neil Young, and Johnny "The Cougar" Mellencamp were the main organizers.
Other performers included Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, John Denver, FOREIGNER, and an unknown band called BON JOVI. The show raised some $7 MILLION for America's family farmers.