What’s The Laziest Thing You’ve Ever Done
A new question on Reddit asked users what the laziest thing they ever did was. Of course, Reddit responded with some of the best answers we've ever heard.
Here are some of the best responses:
1. "I ordered underwear from Amazon with overnight delivery because I didn't want to do laundry."
2. "I live behind a Chinese restaurant. I called in a delivery order and had them hand the food to me over the back fence."
3. "I was half asleep downstairs and didn't want to go upstairs to pee, so I used the kitty litter box."
4. "I would take a route that was about eight times longer to a college class to avoid having to walk up a hill."
5. "A friend almost got into an accident because he refused to take the car off cruise control . . . since it would mean, quote, 'I'd have to hit the button again.'"
6. "The TV volume was too low and the remote was across the room, so I downloaded a remote app on my phone and used that to turn up the volume."
7. "I let my dog lick my armpits clean."
8. "I wore pants in 100-degree weather to avoid shaving my legs."