Why It Pays To Be An Early Riser
One of our favorite websites, Buzzfeed.com, posted this awesome list of why it pays to be an early rise. Since we help you start your day off right (and early) we thought we'd share it with you!
1. You can go for a morning run before the heat gets really bad.
Yeah right, like we exercise! :p
2. You won’t miss the breakfast menu… anywhere!
BONUS! Some places have breakfast and lunch at the same time!!
3. You can take an afternoon nap without looking really lazy.
Um...this is what we do EVERY DAY...and it's awesome.
4. You become the master of time zones.
If you're up early...you can pretty much handle anyone anywhere in the world.
5. You never have to “work late” because you started work early…
Early to work....early to get out before everyone else!
6. You get way better grades.
Well, we did get better grades....until we started this job! HA! ;)
7. You rarely deal with insomnia since you’ve been awake for so many hours…
Regulated sleep cycles help health and mental state of mind! AWESOME!
8. You get to fit in a little pre-work lovin’ with your lady or gent, and you don’t have to rush.
Go ahead...get it!
9. You can shed that bad attitude.
People who get up early are known to be much more optimistic...and even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed...you have the whole day to turn it around!
10. You can pretend the apocalypse happened and you’re the only person left alive.
We all know you're obsessed with the 'Walking Dead'...go ahead and pretend it happened for real!
11. You don’t have to worry about getting caught in traffic.
This is probably our most favorite thing about getting up sooooo early!!!!!
12. You can get a nice, long shower before your roommate wakes up and hogs the bathroom for an hour.
You get all the hot water!!
13. You have the whole day ahead of you to get things done.
14. And FINALLY: You get to see the sun rise.
And most of the time...it's absolutely gorgeous!