Worst Fashion Trends Of The Century
Just the 2000's alone have seen some pretty terrible fashion trends. Here are some we NEVER want to see again.
Sure, there are some of the obvious ones like not wearing a denim jacket with jeans. Or, women's hot pants. However, there were some that made the list that we were actually surprised people hate.
The first one of those is jeggings. People STILL wear those things all the time. In fact, most of the time you can't even tell that they're jeggings because they're made so well at this point.
Fake designer purses also made the list as well as cheap or fake jewelry.
The number one fashion trend that should die though was sagging pants on men. We'll second that!
Here are the top 8 trends people hated the most from the survey by JonesandJonesfashion.com:
- Sagging pants and exposed underwear on men. (It was almost dead until Bieber brought the saggy back)
- Jeggings meaning tight leggings that look like jeans.
- Cheap jewelry or too much jewelry.
- Women’s hot pants.
- Wearing a denim shirt or jacket with jeans. (AKA – the Canadian Tuxedo)
- Fake designer purses.
- Wearing athletic gear at all times. (Fine if you’re under 12 years old)
- Socks with sandals. (That’s not really new, it just won’t go away.)