Scary moment for two guys on Saturday night when the truck they were riding in caught fire.
WOODTV8 is reporting that around 7 pm on Saturday night the Ford F150 that Daniel Graham was downtown Grand Rapids, caught fire.
Daniel and a passenger had just turned onto Monroe from Fulton when according to WOODTV8, the pair heard a noise and then heard people walking along Monroe shouting at them that t
As the temperatures plummet, the risk of fire increases as residents try to keep their homes warm.
According the Grand Rapids Fire Department, it’s not always about space heaters being too close to curtains or clothing.
Fire officials are warning residents of circuit overloading being a fire hazard...