What Do People Not Know About Your Partner? – #TQOTD
I love learning about my friends spousal secrets. HEHE. Like I didn’t know that’s Steve’s wife was an old soul or that Christine has an ex that didn’t tell her he was engaged before they dated. Alicia used to be a competitive dancer back in the day and the group didn’t know that. You guys had way better answers then us though … check them out.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What do people not know about your partner?
- My wife thinks she worked with Fish at Mystic Lake.
- He has no cell phone, Facebook or any social media. Even though he is a gamer hates technology.
- If I told you then everyone would know
- That he is one of the kindest people I know.
- A lot, actually. He's very private and wisely stays away from social media.
- Lots of things that I'm not going to call out online.
- He’s a unique guy
- That they exist
- That he has an angry/defensive side when he needs to be. He’s 99% a big teddy bear but he has needed to be a jerk especially when it comes to defending me and our kids against relatives
- They are emotionally, financially, and verbally abusive. But everyone thinks they’re an amazing human.
- He's the type of guy that'll give the shirt off his back...
- There’s things I probably don’t even know he’s so private
- That his principal wrote him up for “misuse of a sick day.” He picked my dad up at his oncologist appointment and then drove to Ohio where my husband had to coach a college basketball game that night just days after I gave birth to our 4th child. He literally has 172 sick days available (rarely uses them). And people wonder why there is a teacher shortage.
- Ex partner. Everyone thinks he’s this great guy and “perfect.” Behind closed doors he’s controlling and spoiled.
- They tell their wife everything when out with their friends.
- He has several unique "collections"
- He cries at sappy movies!
- He's bi-sexual.
- He’s been divorced 4 times