Your daily dose of whatever includes:
- Celebs who believe in aliens!
- 'Fifty Shades' film could be more tame than the book?
- Five tricks to make life a little easier!
Katy Perry Lost Her Virginity at 16, In the Front Seat of a Volvo Sedan
KATY PERRY tells "GQ" she lost her virginity at the age of 16 . . . listening to JEFF BUCKLEY'S album "Grace" in the front seat of a Volvo sedan. She also says all her beauty is God-given . . . quote, "I've never had any plastic surgery. Not a nose, not a chin, not a cheek, not a [breast]. So my messages of self-empowerment are truly coming from an au naturel product."
Katy also talks about wishing to God for BOOBS when she was 11. She's told this story before, but she gives a few extra details this time.
She says, quote, "I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?'
"God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. MILEY CYRUS is topless . . . but with her nipples covered . . . in an ad for her upcoming "MTV Unplugged" special.
2. More EVA LONGORIA bikini pictures can't possibly hurt.
3. (NC-17) The cover of the new album from THE PRETTY RECKLESS is a picture of singer TAYLOR MOMSEN'S naked butt. (WARNING!!! Buttcrack ahead!)
4. Another day, another set of RIHANNA bikini photos. Not that we're complaining.
5. And now . . . a classic from the "Mickey Mouse Club" years, featuring BRITNEY SPEARS, CHRISTINA AGUILERA and RYAN GOSLING.
6. GWEN STEFANI Tweeted a picture of her baby bump.
7. BROOKE BURKE-CHARVET can even look hot pumping gas.
Ten Celebrities Who Believe in Aliens
A lot of celebrities believe in aliens. And not just the crazy ones like Gary Busey. The list includes Katy Perry, Tom Cruise, Alicia Keys and Sigourney Weaver. And Fran Drescher and Sammy Hagar both claim to have been abducted.
JADEN SMITH thinks Obama DID give away the existence of extraterrestrials to him . . . quote, "I talked to President Obama about extraterrestrials. He said he could neither confirm nor deny the existence of aliens, which means they're real.
In 2007, TOM CRUISE said, quote, "Are you really so arrogant as to believe we are alone in this universe? Millions of stars, and we're supposed to be the only living creatures? No, there are many things out there. We just don't know."
KEANU REEVES once asked, quote, "How can it be possible that we are the only beings in the universe? I don't know if or when we will get to meet them, but it's absolutely inconceivable that we won't get to meet them sometime."
"Alien" star SIGOURNEY WEAVER is convinced . . . quote, "We are not alone in the universe. I think there's a department in our government that is exclusively dedicated to quashing reports about aliens. And that's so unfair.
DAN AYKROYD is a believer, but he doesn't think we'll ever get to meet the aliens, because we're SAVAGE IDIOTS . . . quote, "They don't want anything to do with us. I don't think we will ever have a formal relationship, a formal contact, with any alien species out there.
ZOOEY DESCHANEL isn't sure anymore, but when she was a kid she DID believe, thanks to a cruel trick her sister EMILY played on her.
She says, quote, "I grew up believing my sister was from the planet Neptune and had been sent down to Earth to kill me."
ALICIA KEYS thinks there are aliens among us, in disguise. But if one wanted to take her into space, she'd have to check him out first . . . quote, "I would have to feel the alien's vibe. It had to be the right vibe."
Meanwhile, both SAMMY HAGAR and FRAN DRESCHER claim to have been ABDUCTED.
Fran says the aliens left a chip in her, and Sammy claims they uploaded stuff from his brain.
If Chelsea Handler Could Commit One Crime and Get Away With It, She'd Murder Her Father
In an interview with the Huffington Post website, CHELSEA HANDLER was asked the following question: If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?
And her answer was . . . PATRICIDE. We're going to go ahead and assume she was joking, but here's what she said . . .
"Murder. Yeah, I'd murder my father. There's an age demo and he's outlived it. If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, then I would. He's not bringing any joy to anyone."
Is the "Fifty Shades of Grey" Movie Going to Be Tamer Than the Book?
There's talk that the upcoming "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie is going to be TAMER than the book. A so-called "source" said, "It's less racy . . . they felt it would be too much, so they have dialed those scenes back."
One of the movie's producers says, quote, "Obviously the film can't be as explicit as the book. A picture is worth a 1000 words. So to be erotic onscreen means I think an image is going to have way more power than reading the words on a page."
Meanwhile, another report claims there's TENSION on the set . . . and not of the SEXUAL variety.
Apparently, director SAM TAYLOR-JOHNSON has had some creative differences with author E.L. JAMES, because E.L. wants the movie to be just like the book, and Sam has her own vision.
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• "Pro Bowl Draft" . . . 8:00 to 11:00 P.M. on the NFL Network. Instead of AFC vs. the NFC, they're doing draft picks for the first time ever.
Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice are serving as alumni captains who will pick their teams from a roster of 88 players. Check out the other changes to the Pro Bowl here. The game airs live on NBC this Sunday.
• "American Idol" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Fox.
• "Klondike" [Part 3 of 3] . . . 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Discovery.
• "Nashville" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on ABC. Zac Brown joins Scarlett for a concert and Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts invites Gunnar to work on a song.
• "Workaholics" [4th Season Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Comedy Central.
• "Broad City" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:00 P.M. on Comedy Central. Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer convert their web series, where they play best friends trying to make it in New York, into a cable sitcom. It's produced by Amy Poehler.
• "Wahlburgers" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:30 to 11:30 P.M. on A&E. A reality show about the burger joint that Mark Wahlberg's family owns.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Allison Williams (HBO's "Girls") and director Martin Scorcese ("The Wolf of Wall Street").
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Christina Ricci and "New Girl's" Jake Johnson. Music Guest: Rapper Danny Brown.
• "The Tonight Show" - Charlie Sheen and Joy Behar. Music Guest: Neon Trees.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Lupita Nyong'o ("12 Years a Slave") and Kevin Nealon. Music Guest: Run the Jewels.
• "Carson Daly" - Director Jehane Noujaim talks about his Oscar-nominated documentary "The Square". Music Guest: Two Door Cinema Club.
• "Arsenio" - Ice Cube ("Ride Along") and Malin Akerman ("Trophy Wife").
• "Conan" - Matt LeBlanc and the cast of "Impractical Jokers". Music Guest: Trombone Shorty.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Michelle Monaghan ("True Detective") and Michael Irvin.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Gabourey Sidibe ("American Horror Story").
• "Jon Stewart" - Hari Sreenivasan from PBS.
• "The Colbert Report" - Author Charles Duhigg ("The Power of Habit").
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
1. Having a second toe that's longer than your big toe is called "Morton's Toe." The Statue of Liberty was built with Morton's Toe. (It's also sometimes called a coup d'étoe . . . as in a coup d'état, when a government is overthrown.)
2. The original version of the book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" didn't have Oompa Loompas. Also, in the end, Charlie was dipped in chocolate by Willy Wonka as a gift for his son.
3. There's only one bridge over the Amazon River and not a single dam.
4. It's technically illegal to watch the Super Bowl on a TV larger than 55 inches. But the NFL probably isn't going to come after you for it.
5. During the American Revolution, GEORGE WASHINGTON swore he'd never set foot on British soil. So when a statue of him went up in London in 1921, the state of Virginia sent over some dirt and the statue was erected on top of it.
Five Results From a Brand New Sex Survey
Here are some results from a brand new sex survey. 70% of people in relationships and 34% of single people have sex at least once a week. 61% of people have had sex in a car. And people who wear CONDOMS every time they have sex are 10% more likely to rate sex as AMAZING.
One Out of 10 Couples Who Do a Romantic Dinner at Home on Valentine's Day Will Eat Naked?
If you do Valentine's Day dinner at home, what should you WEAR? In a new survey, 63% say you should dress casual, only 3% say you should get very dressed up . . . and 9% say you should eat NAKED.
63% say it's best to dress casual.
9% say go NAKED.
7% say you should wear LINGERIE. Or, at least the woman should, right?
And finally, only 3% say you should get very dressed up for Valentine's Day dinner at home.
Five Little Tricks to Make Everyday Life Easier
Here are a few little tricks to make everyday life easier. When you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, cover one of your eyes, so one eye will still be adjusted to the dark when you go back to bed . . . open bananas from the bottom . . . and keep an ongoing list of birthday present ideas on your phone.
The Six Phrases People Use When They're About to Lie to You
Here are some phrases people use when they're about to LIE to you, or say something harsh . . . to distance themselves from it a little bit: "I hate to be the one to tell you" . . . "Don't take this the wrong way" . . . "As far as I know" . . . and "To be perfectly honest with you."
You Can Become a Billionaire Overnight! Just Pick a Perfect March Madness Bracket
As far as we can tell, this is the most lucrative contest in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Quicken Loans and Berkshire Hathaway are running a March Madness contest this year . . . and if you fill out a perfect bracket, you'll win $1 BILLION. Registration starts March 3rd, and it's free to enter.
A Family's House Gets Toilet Papered, So They Try to Get Rid of It By Lighting the Paper on Fire . . . and Burn Down Their House
Someone TOILET PAPERED a family's home in Alabama on Sunday night. And as they were cleaning it up the next day, they decided it might be easier to just set the toilet paper on FIRE. But the fire spread . . . and they ended up BURNING DOWN THEIR HOUSE. Fortunately no one was hurt, and they have insurance.
Willa Ford - 33 ("Dancing with the Stars" minx who posed for the March 2006 issue of "Playboy" and played Anna Nicole in "The Anna Nicole Smith Story". It was made in 2007, but it never opened in theaters or played on TV. It finally trickled out onto DVD in September of 2009. That should tell you something about it.)
Christopher Masterson - 34 (The comic genius who played Francis on "Malcolm in the Middle". His older brother was Hyde, the kinky-haired kid with the sunglasses, on "That '70s Show".)
Ben Moody - 33 (Former Evanescence guitarist. He still has that Evanesence-like band We Are the Fallen with former "American Idol" contestant Carly Smithson as his new Amy Lee . . . but they haven't done anything in a long time.)
Balthazar Getty - 39 (He was Tommy Walker on "Brothers & Sisters". Also known for leaving his wife and four children at home so he could nail Sienna Miller.)
Guy Fieri - 46 (Celebrity chef clown.)
Olivia d'Abo - 45 (Fred Savage's hot older sister on "The Wonder Years" . . . and, perhaps most importantly, Princess Jehnna in "Conan the Destroyer"! Her dad, Mike d'Abo, co-wrote "Build Me Up Buttercup" for the Foundations . . . and sang in Manfred Mann for several years.)
Steven Adler - 49 (Former Guns N' Roses drummer! LOVED the black-tar H.)
Diane Lane - 49 (MINX! "Unfaithful", "The Perfect Storm", "My Dog Skip", "Must Love Dogs", "Rumble Fish", "The Outsiders", AND "JUDGE DREDD", STARRING SYLVESTER STALLONE!)
LINDA BLAIR - 55 (Superstar of "The Exorcist", "CHAINED HEAT", "ROLLER BOOGIE", AND "CIRCUS OF THE STARS #7, #8, AND #15".)
STEVE PERRY of JOURNEY! - 65 (Steve Perry is Steve Perry THE FOURTH. AND HE ROCKS! HE DEFINITELY REMEMBERS THE '80s!)
Teddy Gentry - 62 (Alabama.)
John Hurt - 74 (He was John Merrick . . . "The Elephant Man" . . . AND the guy in the "chest-burster" scene in "Alien".)
Piper Laurie - 82 (Sissy Spacek's fanatical mom in 1976's "Carrie" and, more importantly, she was in "Dream a Little Dream" starring THE COREYS . . . FELDMAN & HAIM!)
Michael Hutchence - (1960 - 1997) (INXS lead singer. Cause of Death: Autoerotic-asphyxiation. Translation: Chokey yourself while chokey your chicken! David Carradine went out the same way.) (They should have followed JONAH HILL'S advice from "Knocked Up", and used SPOTTERS.)
Bill Bixby - (1934 - 1993) ("My Favorite Martian", "The Courtship of Eddie's Father", AND "The Incredible Hulk". Cause of death: Prostate cancer.) (Translation: LET A DOCTOR FIST YOU ONCE A YEAR AND SAVE YOUR LIFE!)
Sam Cooke - (1931 - 1964) (Genius. His hits include: "You Send Me", "Chain Gang", "Cupid", "Twistin' the Night Away" AND "Another Saturday Night"!) (Cause of death: Three gunshot wounds . . . after allegedly raping a 22-year-old woman in an L.A. motel.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 4 days to the Grammys
• 9 days to the Year of the Horse
• 11 days until Super Bowl 48
• 16 days to the Winter Olympics
• 23 days to Valentine's Day
• 1,094 days left of "Hope and Change"
85 years ago . . . in 1929 - The NEW YORK YANKEES announced they would put numbers on the backs of their uniforms, becoming the first baseball team to do so. The first numbers were based on positions in the batting order . . . BABE RUTH was #3 and LOU GEHRIG was #4.
63 years ago . . . in 1951 - FIDEL CASTRO was ejected from a Winter League baseball game after beaning a batter. He later gave up the sport for fascist politics.
46 years ago . . . in 1968 - "ROWAN & MARTIN'S LAUGH-IN", hosted by Dan Rowan and Dick Martin, premiered on NBC. The show helped to launch the careers of RUTH BUZZI, Judy Carne, ARTE JOHNSON, Henry Gibson, The Incredibly Sexy GOLDIE HAWN . . .)
(. . . STEVE MARTIN, ROB REINER, Bob "Super Dave Osbourne" Einstein, The Very Classy GARY OWENS, The Very Sexy LILY TOMLIN, and The Even Sexier JOANNE WORLEY, among many others!)
41 years ago . . . in 1973 - The Supreme Court handed down its "ROE VS. WADE" decision. The ruling legalized abortions in the first six months of pregnancy, and meant that states could not prohibit abortions during the first trimester . . .)
(. . . but COULD regulate the procedure during the second trimester to protect a woman's health.)
31 years ago . . . in 1983 - "MAMA'S FAMILY", starring Vicki Lawrence, Ken Berry, Betty White and Rue McClanahan . . . but NOT CAROL BURNETT . . . debuted on NBC! (Carol made only a few appearances as Mama's daughter, Eunice.)
30 years ago . . . in 1984 - BARRY MANILOW SANG THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT SUPER BOWL 18. Oh yeah . . . and the Raiders beat the Redskins 38-9.
30 years ago . . . in 1984 - "AIRWOLF" debuted on CBS, starring JAN-MICHAEL VINCENT AND ERNEST BORGNINE. (It went off the air far too soon, in 1986.)
25 years ago . . . in 1989 - JOE MONTANA led the San Francisco 49ers to a last-minute victory over the Cincinnati Bengals at SUPER BOWL 23. 49ers receiver JERRY RICE was the game's MVP . . . setting a Super Bowl record of 215 receiving yards on 11 catches.
21 years ago . . . in 1993 - On the 20th anniversary of the "ROE VS. WADE" decision, PRESIDENT CLINTON lifted a series of abortion restrictions imposed by his Republican predecessors. Exactly eight years later, PRESIDENT BUSH THE SECOND reinstated the policies that Clinton lifted.
20 years ago . . . in 1994 - "SCHINDLER'S LIST" won Golden Globes for Best Dramatic Picture and Best Director [Steven Spielberg].
20 years ago . . . in 1994 - LONI ANDERSON received $2 million and a vacation house in her divorce from BURT REYNOLDS.
20 years ago . . . in 1994 - TELLY SAVALAS died in Universal City, California, a day after turning 70 . . . leaving Jennifer Aniston without a godfather. (True.)
17 years ago . . . in 1997 - The Senate confirmed gorgeous MADELEINE ALBRIGHT as the nation's FIRST FEMALE SECRETARY OF STATE.
16 years ago . . . in 1998 - MARY BONO, the widow of SONNY BONO, announced that SHE would run for the congressional seat held by her late terrible-skier-of-a-husband. For some reason, she WON.
16 years ago . . . in 1998 - UNABOMBER TED KACZYNSKI pleaded guilty to all of his heinous crimes in return for a sentence of life in prison without parole, instead of the death penalty.
Nine years ago . . . in 2005 - 58-year-old DONALD TRUMP married his third wife, 34-year-old MELANIA KNAUSS.
Four years ago . . . in 2010 - CONAN O'BRIEN accepted NBC's $45 million buyout and left the "The Tonight Show".
Two years ago . . . in 2012 - Legendary football coach JOE PATERNO died of lung cancer at the age of 85, following his firing due to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal. How much did Joe know? Despite a very thorough public lynching, the evidence against him is still pretty circumstantial at this point.