Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Got Married in Italy on Saturday
KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST got married in Florence, Italy on Saturday. The weekend included performances from Lana Del Rey, John Legend and Andrea Bocelli. Kanye also gave a 20-minute speech in which he called the Kardashians, quote, "the most remarkable people of our time."
The festivities actually began Friday night with a rehearsal dinner at the Palace of Versailles in Paris, France. LANA DEL REY was there to perform live.
During the dinner, Kanye reportedly commented about all the talented people in the room. Kim remarked that there were also a lot of BEAUTIFUL people, to which Kanye replied, quote, "Yeah, but Kim's way more beautiful than I am talented."
During the ceremony, ANDREA BOCELLI sang "Con te Partiro" as Kim walked down the aisle. She was escorted by her stepfather BRUCE JENNER. Walking in front of them was KRIS JENNER with Kim and Kanye's daughter North.
They made The Big Mistake in front of a huge wall of flowers, kind of like the one Kanye gave Kim for Mother's Day. A source says the vows were, quote, "intimate and spoken softly." But don't worry, Kanye would have his say later on.
At the reception, guests sat at a 224-foot marble table overlooking the Florence skyline. The menu included chicken, steak, salmon and pasta . . . followed by a seven-foot wedding cake.
There were about 200 guests, including Common, Jaden Smith, magician David Blaine, rapper Tyga, Brittny Gastineau, "12 Years a Slave" director Steve McQueen, Serena Williams . . .
Scottie Pippen, Carmelo and Lala Anthony, Q-Tip and "Girls Gone Wild" scumbag Joe Francis.
BEYONCÉ and JAY Z were NO SHOWS. They reportedly spent the weekend in the Hamptons.
Sexy Pictures of Entitled People
Here are some pics from KIM KARDASHIAN and KANYE WEST'S wedding . . .
1. Laughable as it is, Kim wore WHITE. Her gown was by Givenchy. (There are two pics at this link. The second one is a more complete shot of the dress, so make sure you scroll down for it.)
2. Check out a gallery of photos from the wedding weekend. (#18 shows off the insanely cleavagey number Kim wore at the rehearsal dinner.)
4. For some reason, JADEN SMITH wore a WHITE BATMAN costume to the reception. Sources also say he was spotted making out with KYLIE JENNER.
5. KRIS JENNER brought her cleavage to the wedding.
Kim and Kanye Wedding Randoms
1. Kim's brother ROB KARDASHIAN arrived in Paris last week with the rest of his family, but he skipped the rehearsal dinner Friday night, then got on a plane for L.A. before the wedding even started on Saturday.
Sources say it's because he's ashamed of his WEIGHT and didn't want to be in any family photos. Apparently, everyone was trying to talk him down off that ledge and he got defensive to the point that he decided to take off.
But that may be the OPPOSITE of what happened. Another source says that Rob left because Kim was mad at him for not trying hard enough to lose weight before her wedding.
2. The "New York Post" published a SCATHING wedding announcement, saying that "Two jackasses got married." They referred to Kim as a "sex tape star" and Kanye as "egoist."
3. During the wedding, the Forte di Belvedere was besieged by fans . . . of JUSTIN BIEBER. There was a rumor that Justin was going to be there, so a mass of Beliebers gathered outside the building. Justin didn't show.
4. If you care about details on Kim and Kanye's wedding bands, you'll find them here.
5. Adidas released a new commercial with a Kanye song that might be called "God Level".
6. At the nightclub Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas, the wedding of MINI KIM and MINI KANYE took place. (Here's video. WARNING!!! Bleeped profanity.)
Christina Ricci is Pregnant
CHRISTINA RICCI is pregnant with her first child. She's 34 years old, and she's been married to a guy named James Heerdegen since last October.
Christina's pregnancy was revealed when she was spotted walking through LAX with an obvious baby bump. Her rep confirmed it, but there's no word on the due date.
Patrick Swayze's Widow Got Remarried
PATRICK SWAYZE'S widow LISA NIEMI got remarried on Sunday in Palm Beach, Florida.
Her new husband is a jeweler named Albert DePrisco. He's 58, Lisa is 57. They met through mutual friends and dated for more than a year before getting engaged this past December.
Lisa was married to Patrick for 34 years, before he died of pancreatic cancer in 2009.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. (NC-17) A German tabloid posted a picture of KATE MIDDLETON'S bare butt, after wind from a helicopter wafted up her dress.
2. CHAZ BONO just keeps getting hotter . . . am I right, ladies?
3. RACHEL BILSON showed off her baby bump on a beach in Barbados.
4. Check out a gallery of famous TV and movie bikinis . . . including PHOEBE CATES from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", URSULA ANDRESS from "Dr. No" and CARRIE FISHER from "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi".
5. BRUCE WILLIS' wife posted a picture of herself breastfeeding their daughter.
6. LUKE PERRY can still do shirtless.
7. ASHTON KUTCHER dropped his pants to check out a minor motocross injury.
8. Here's NICKI MINAJ in a tight dress that barely covers her boobs.
Floyd Mayweather and T.I. Got Into a Chair-Throwing Brawl at a Las Vegas Burger Joint Over T.I.'s Wife Tiny
FLOYD MAYWEATHER and T.I. got into a chair-throwing, all-out brawl at a Fatburger in Las Vegas late Saturday night. The fight was apparently over T.I.'s wife, Tiny. Floyd later said that he and Tiny are friends that go way back, and that they haven't hooked up, so he doesn't know what T.I.'s beef is.
Jim Carrey Gave a Great Graduation Speech at a School in Iowa
JIM CARREY gave the commencement speech at a college in Ohio over the weekend. He told the kids, quote, "What we really want seems impossibly out of reach and ridiculous to expect so we never ask the universe for it. I'm saying I'm the proof that you can ask the universe for it. And if it doesn't happen for you right away, it's only because the universe is so busy fulfilling my order."
David Schwimmer Helped Police in the Investigation of a Fight Between a Male Prostitute and His John
A male prostitute and his john got into a bloody fight after the john refused to pay for services rendered. And DAVID SCHWIMMER helped police sort things out. No, he was neither the john nor the man-whore. But since it happened right next to his building, he was able to provide surveillance footage of the fight that showed who did what to who.
Justin Bieber Dropped $545,000 at a Charity Benefit, But Did Not Grab Heidi Klum's Boob
JUSTIN BIEBER donated $545,000 at a charity event Saturday night that was raising money for AIDS research. He also took a picture where it looked like he was grabbing HEIDI KLUM'S boob. But Heidi said, quote, "He was totally not touching me . . . He's very polite and very nice."
The 12 Highest-Rated Stand-Up Comedy Specials on Netflix Streaming
If you look at the highest-rated stand-up comedy specials that are streaming on Netflix, KEVIN HART'S "Seriously Funny" is #1. It's been rated over 2.1 million times . . . and averages 4.2 stars out of five. LOUIS C.K.'S "Chewed Up" is second, followed by BILL BURR'S "You People Are All the Same".
1. Kevin Hart, "Seriously Funny", 4.2 stars, after 2.1 million-plus ratings
2. Louis C.K., "Chewed Up", 4.2 stars, after over 1.4 million ratings
3. Bill Burr, "You People Are All the Same", 4.2 stars, after over 500,000 ratings
4. John Mulaney, "New in Town", 4.2 stars, after over 225,000 ratings
5. Gabriel Iglesias, "Hot and Fluffy", 4.1 stars, after nearly 2.4 million ratings
6. Jim Gaffigan, "Mr. Universe", 4.1 stars, after nearly 900,000 ratings
7. Jeff Dunham, "Spark of Insanity", 4 stars, after over 1.8 million ratings
8. Katt Williams, "The Pimp Chronicles, Part 1", 4 stars, after over 1.2 million ratings
9. Eddie Murphy, "Raw", 4 stars, after over 1.2 million ratings
10. George Carlin, "It's Bad for Ya", 4 stars, after over 700,000 ratings
11. Aziz Ansari, "Buried Alive", 4 stars, after over 600,000 ratings
12. Bo Burnham, "What", 4 stars, after nearly 500,000 ratings
(For more information, including YouTube clips for each, hit up this link.)
Tuesday TV Reminders:
• The fourth season premiere of "Extreme Weight Loss" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. My fellow chubby chasers get to look forward to seeing a 480-pound baseball player and a succulent 310-pound hairstylist on the first episode.
• The ninth season premiere of "America's Got Talent" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The judges are Howard Stern, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Howie Mandel.
• "Riot" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. Jason Alexander and Cheryl Hines guest.
• The series premiere of "Little Women: L.A." . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on Lifetime. A reality show about the lives of six sexy women born with dwarfism.
• The series premiere of "The Night Shift" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. An emergency room medical drama starring Jill Flint from "Royal Pains" . . . who you may also know as lesbian FBI Agent Lara Delaney on "The Good Wife".
• The series premiere of "The Wil Wheaton Project" . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Syfy. Wil Wheaton from "Star Trek" and "The Big Bang Theory" gives his comedic take on random topics like sci-fi movies, TV, video games, and pop culture.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Seth Rogen, Matt Bomer, and Coldplay. (Repeat)
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Matt Lauer, Savannah Guthrie, Matt Walsh, and Bill Nye the Science Guy. (Repeat)
• "Letterman" - Adam Sandler, Thomas Haden Church, and Nightmare and the Cat. (Repeat)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Jon Hamm, Emma Roberts, and Kid Ink featuring Travis Barker. (Repeat)
• "Carson Daly" - David Walton (NBC's "About a Boy") and Jade Catta-Preta from the web series "Daddy Knows Best". Music Guest: The Boston duo You Won't. (Repeat)
• "Arsenio" - Brittany Daniel, and Wendy Raquel Robinson. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - Seth Rogen, and Phillip Phillips. (Repeat)
• "Craig Ferguson" - Betty White, Richard Quest, and Jamestown Revival.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Terry Crews.
• "Jon Stewart" - Former baseball pitcher Mariano Rivera. (Repeat)
• "The Colbert Report" - Glenn Greenwald, one of the journalists who helped Edward Snowden leak NSA documents to the world. (Repeat)
"Endless Love" is Out on DVD and "Star Trek Into Darkness" is Out on Netflix
Here's what's new on DVD today:
• "Endless Love" stars Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde as two lovers trying to keep her father from breaking them apart. Bruce Greenwood plays her disapproving dad.
• "The Trials of Cate McCall" . . . starring Kate Beckingsale as a lawyer who takes on a case of a woman wrongfully convicted of murder. Nick Nolte is also in it.
• The third season of "Suits" and the fourth season of "Covert Affairs".
Here's what's new in the past week to Netflix Instant Streaming:
• "Star Trek: Into Darkness" . . . starring Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch.
• "Machete Kills" . . . starring Danny Trejo, Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson.
• "The Suspect" . . . Mekhi Phifer is arrested during a racial profiling experiment.
• "Twice Born" . . . Penelope Cruz takes her teenage son back to Sarajevo to teach him about the American father he never knew and the war that led to his birth.
• The second season of A&E's "Longmire".
And here's what's new in in video games this week.
• "Watch Dogs" on both the Xbox360 and XboxOne . . . and both the PS3 and PS4. You play a hacker with the power to control every piece of technology in Chicago as you go after the people who murdered your family.
New CDs from Mariah Carey, Neil Young, and Britney's Little Sister
• "Me, I am Mariah . . . The Elusive Chanteuse", Mariah Carey. Her guests include Miguel, Nas, Fabolous and her three-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe.
• "The Secret", Austin Mahone. It includes his hit "Mmm Yeah" featuring Pitbull.
• "Songs", folk singer John Fullbright
• "A Letter Home", Neil Young. A covers album recorded in a crackly-sounding recording booth. It includes Neil doing Bob Dylan's "Girl from the North Country", Willie Nelson's "On the Road Again", and Bruce Springsteen's "My Hometown".
• "The Journey", a country EP from Jamie Lynn Spears . . . Britney's little sister
• "Eternal", Australian country minx Jamie O'Neal
• "Our Year", country singer Bruce Robison with his wife Kelly Willis
• "Heroes", the Swedish heavy metal band Sabaton
• "KISS 40", a two-disc greatest hits collection from KISS to celebrate the band's 40th anniversary. It feature the biggest hits from each album, plus some unreleased tracks.
• "Neon Steeple", Christian folktronica singer Crowder
The Santa Barbara Shooting . . . Here's What You Need to Know
A 22-year-old with a history of mental illness killed six people and wounded another 13 in Santa Barbara, California on Friday . . . then killed himself when cops closed in. His father is a Hollywood director, and he left behind a manifesto blaming the killing spree on girls rejecting him.
He was a former student at Santa Barbara Community College. And first he stabbed his two roommates to death, along with a friend who was visiting them. The police believe he did it while they were asleep.
The victims were 19-year-old George Chen . . . 20-year-old Cheng Yuan Hong . . . and 20-year-old Weihan Wang.
Then he got in his BMW a little after 9:15 PM, drove to the Alpha Phi sorority house at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and banged on the door. No one answered, but he ended up shooting at some sorority girls on the front lawn from across the street.
He killed 22-year-old Katherine Cooper and 19-year-old Veronika Weiss. Then he drove to a deli, got out, and shot and killed another UCSB student, 20-year-old Christopher Martinez.
After that, he got back in the car and started driving around, shooting at random people and exchanging fire with cops. He was shot in the hip, crashed into some parked cars, shot himself in the head by the time they got to him, and was pronounced dead.
The cops found three semi-automatic handguns in his car, and more than 400 rounds of ammo. He'd bought all of the guns legally.
He came from a pretty well-off family . . . his father was the second-unit assistant director on "The Hunger Games". But he had a history of mental illness, and had been seeing multiple therapists since he was eight.
His parents got more and more worried about him over the past year, when he started posting about murder and suicide on social media. His family even called the cops to have them investigate, and some people think it was a missed opportunity.
When the cops interviewed him back on April 30th, they felt he, quote, "did not meet the criteria for an involuntary hold." He was able to convince them it was all just a misunderstanding and he wasn't having violent impulses. But he was.
He'd been preparing a 137-page manifesto that mainly focused on how girls didn't like him, how he was still a virgin, and how people needed to die because of it . . . especially sorority girls. The day of the shootings, he emailed it to his family.
And the night before the shooting, he posted a seven-minute YouTube video declaring that the, quote, "Day of Retribution" had arrived. His mother saw it after she got the manifesto, and called 911. Then she and his father headed to Santa Barbara.
But on the way there, they heard about the shootings on the radio. And in his manifesto, the shooter specifically mentioned the visit from the cops.
Quote: "I had the striking and devastating fear that someone had somehow discovered what I was planning to do . . . If that was the case, the police would have searched my room, found all of my guns and weapons, along with my writings."
Five Random Facts For Tuesday
1. Mark Twain was born just after Halley's Comet was visible in 1835. When Halley's Comet was visible again 75 years later, in 1910 . . . Mark Twain died the next day.
2. Until 1978, it was legal to fire a woman for getting pregnant. Congress ended it with the Pregnancy Discrimination Act, in October of 1978.
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger has recorded the most on-screen kills in history . . . he's killed 369 people during his movie career. His deadliest movie is "Commando", where he kills 74 people.
4. There hasn't been an NFL game with the final score 7-to-nothing in THIRTY years. On December 4, 1983, the Patriots beat the Saints 7-0 . . . that was the last time.
5. Most of STEVE JOBS' wealth came from Disney, not Apple. When Disney acquired Pixar from him in 2006, he got 7.4% of Disney . . . worth about $4.4 billion. He "only" had about $2.1 billion from Apple.
Going to Work Is Less Stressful Than Being Home With Your Family
A new study found people are actually MORE STRESSED at home than they are at work. And it's especially true for women . . . getting out of the house for work made women even more relaxed than men.
Don't Bother Being Good at Your Job . . . As Long As You Do Things on Time, You'll Be Fine
A new study found there's no need to be EXCEPTIONAL at your job . . . no one will really care or notice. But it IS important to deliver exactly what you promise on TIME . . . because if you're late or you underperform, people notice . . . and that WILL affect your career.
The Five Worst Things About Having a Desk Job
According to a new survey, the five worst things about having a desk job are: Not enough physical activity . . . staring at a computer screen all day . . . being inside all day . . . a lack of variety . . . and too many distractions.
1. Not enough physical activity . . . that was picked by 56% of people. And 46% have gained weight because of their job.
2. Staring at a computer screen all day . . . 56%.
3. Being inside all day . . . also picked by over half of us. Although maybe we shouldn't complain, because 34% of people with NON-desk jobs said they're almost always exhausted from being on their feet all day.
4. A lack of variety in their job, 24%.
5. Too many distractions from co-workers, 23%.
Old School "Dumb" Phones Are Making a Comeback?
Apparently, old school cell phones are making a comeback . . . and people are getting rid of their smart phones because they want "dumb" phones. The main reasons are way better battery life, the phones are much less likely to break, and it helps people who feel TOO connected with their smart phones.
Rich Moms Are Now Paying Professional Organizers to Pack Their Kids For Summer Camp
Apparently rich moms in New York are now paying professional organizers to PACK for their kids, for summer camp. They pay about $1,000 to have someone else organize their kids' duffel bags and suitcases, and make sure they have everything they need for camp.
STD Rates Are Way Up For People Over 50 . . . and "Fifty Shades of Grey" Gets the Blame
STD rates are way up for people over 50 . . . and one doctor says she believes it's because of "Fifty Shades of Grey". She says it's led to older people becoming more experimental sexually . . . and they don't usually bother to wear condoms.
A KFC Employee Was Suspended For Posting on Facebook That She Added Some Hair-Down-There to a Customer's Order
An employee at a KFC in Wales was suspended over the weekend for posting on Facebook that she put some HAIR DOWN THERE in a customer's food. She wrote that the customer was rude to a friend of hers, so she got revenge. Her bosses at KFC say they think she was bluffing and didn't actually do it . . . but they suspended her anyway.
Elderly People in China Are Killing Themselves . . . So They Can Get Buried Before the Government Closes Cemeteries?
The government in the Anhui province of China recently announced that everyone who dies will have to be CREMATED . . . because they're overcrowded with cemeteries. The policy goes into effect June 1st . . . so dozens of elderly people are KILLING THEMSELVES to get in before the burial deadline.
Chris Colfer is 24. He's Kurt, my gay hero on "Glee".
Jamie Oliver is 39. De-chubbifying America, one meaty child at a time.
Andre 3000 is 39. The skinnier, weirder member of OutKast. Erykah Badu is his baby momma, and the OutKast hit "Ms. Jackson" is about their failed relationship.
Jack McBrayer is 41. He plays the same character in everything . . . but man, does he have that character down. He was Kenneth the Page on "30 Rock" and also had supporting roles in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Talladega Nights".
He's getting his own show on Adult Swim with Triumph the Insult Dog soon.
Paul Bettany is 43. The voice of Jarvis in the "Iron Man" movies. And he's also playing an android superhero called the Vision in "Avengers: The Age of Ultron".
You also know him from "A Beautiful Mind", "The Da Vinci Code", "Legion", and "Priest". More importantly, he nails Jennifer Connelly ANYTIME HE WANTS.
Joseph Fiennes is 44. Will Shakespeare in "Shakespeare In Love". He's Ralph Fiennes' brother and he was THE star of ABC's "FlashForward".
TODD BRIDGES is 49. "Diff'rent Strokes" superstar. If your kid says "I wanna be an actor," before you take him out to Hollywood, read up on Todd Bridges. Although to Todd's credit, it looks like he's got a damn good shot at outliving the rest of the "Diff'rent Strokes" cast.
Adam Carolla is 50. "I had a buddy who performed with his mouth on a hooker. That's like getting a rental car detailed."
Peri Gilpin is 53. The oddly sexy Roz from "Frasier".
Neil Finn is 56. New Zealander who was the lead singer of Crowded House. They sang "Don't Dream It's Over". Unfortunately, shortly after that, it was over for them. (Fortunately, they've since reunited and are touring again.)
Eric Bischoff is 59. The only man ever to scare Vince McMahon. In the late '90s he took over World Championship Wrestling and made it more successful than Vince's WWF . . . at least, for a few years, until Vince put WCW out of business.
Richard Schiff is 59. Brooding "West Wing" bald guy Toby Ziegler.
Louis Gossett Jr. is 78. Chappy in "IRON EAGLE" . . . "Iron Eagle 2" . . . "Aces: Iron Eagle 3" . . . and "Iron Eagle 4"! He was also Fiddler in "Roots" and he took out Richard Gere with a GROIN KICK in "An Officer and a Gentleman"!
Lee Meriwether is 79. One of the three Catwomen to Adam West's "Batman". She was only in the MOVIE version of the old-school TV show. On the actual series, it was Julie Newmar and my first Nubian crush, Eartha Kitt.
Henry Kissinger is 91. Former Secretary of State under Nixon and Ford.
Christopher Lee is 92. Saruman in the "Lord of the Rings" and "Hobbit" movies, and Count Dooku in the "Star Wars" prequels.
Back in the '50s through the '70s, he became one of the HEROES OF HORROR, starring in British versions of "Frankenstein", "Dracula" and "The Mummy" . . . usually alongside his best friend Peter Cushing.
Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes from TLC would have been 43. (1971 - 2002)
Vincent Price (1911 - 1993) The undisputed master of horror. He could scare the hell out of you just by saying "Hello." Let's see Wes Craven do THAT.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to Malificent
• 8 days to the CMT Music Awards
• 18 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 19 days to Father's Day
• 38 days to Independence Day
• 969 days left of "Hope and Change"
78 years ago . . . In 1936, THE QUEEN MARY made its maiden voyage. It was retired in 1967 and permanently docked in Long Beach, California . . . where it's still open as a tourist attraction . . . and has, allegedly, BECOME HAUNTED.
77 years ago . . . In 1937, THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE opened in California, creating a link between San Francisco and Marin County . . . AND giving suicidal people a brand new Mecca. Every monster that visits San Francisco destroys it . . . Godzilla being the latest.
73 years ago . . . In 1941, the British SUNK THE BISMARCK . . . taking down almost 2,100 Germans in World War Two.
57 years ago . . . In 1957, "That'll Be The Day" by BUDDY HOLLY was released. It was Buddy Holly's ONLY #1 hit. He died less than two years later in a plane crash.
37 years ago . . . In 1977, "Smokey And The Bandit" was released . . . starring BURT REYNOLDS as the bandit and the legendary JACKIE GLEASON as Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, professional wrestling legend VINCE MCMAHON SR. died of cancer at the age of 69. His son had already taken over their family wrestling business a few years earlier, and was well on his way to transforming it into what we now know as the WWE, a company worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
(About a week ago, Vince Jr. lost $350 million in a DAY, after WWE stock tumbled. He's still worth about $750 million, though.)
27 years ago . . . In 1987, the sound system at a U2 concert in Rome was so loud, neighbors thought an earthquake had hit and they flooded the emergency lines with panicked calls.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, RUSH LIMBAUGH married an aerobics instructor named Marta Fitzgerald, who he met on the old school online Internet service CompuServe. They were divorced 10 years later, which totally respects the sanctity of marriage.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, "The Flintstones" was released . . . starring ROSIE O'DONNELL as a pleasantly plump Betty Rubble . . . and HALLE BERRY as Fred's secretary.
20 years ago . . . In 1994, after a five-year run, the FINAL EPISODE OF "THE ARSENIO HALL SHOW" aired on Fox.
19 years ago . . . In 1995, LISA KUDROW married some guy named Michael Stern. Lisa remained a VIRGIN until her wedding day . . . and said she waited the 31 years to have sex because virginity is a special gift a woman gives her husband. (True!)
19 years ago . . . In 1995, CHRISTOPHER REEVE was paralyzed when he was thrown from his horse in Culpeper, Virginia. It was a moment that would launch a billion tasteless Superman jokes.
17 years ago . . . In 1997, PAULA JONES got permission from the Supreme Court to pursue her sexual harassment lawsuit against President BILL CLINTON while he was still in office.
Eight years ago . . . In 2006, ANGELINA JOLIE gave birth to the SEXIEST BABY EVER . . . better known as the Namibian-born daughter of BRAD PITT, little SHILOH NOUVEL.