What’s The Most Adventurous Thing You Have Ever Done? – #TQOTD
Have you traveled abroad alone? Have you gone skydiving? We need to know what the most adventurous thing you've ever done!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What's the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
- Went on a road trip with my kids and not my husband...it the best and scariest trip ever! I've taken two others since then. And I divorced the husband
- My early 30s were my biggest adventure. I went off the tracks...I really should write a book. 👀
- Rode in a NASCAR at Vegas Speedway & Drift Racing in Vegas
- Traveled cross country as a game show hostess - 2 person show, Blizzard of Bucks
- I just recently flew on a plane to New Mexico for the first time to help a friend move back to Michigan.
- Went to a jungle retreat in Jamaica!
- I don’t even ride the little roller coasters...so I’m obviously NOT an adventure junkie. I did go parasailing in Destin, Florida (does that count?).
- Walked across a hot bed of coals. It was at one of those “Team Building Retreats” 🙄😂 But hey I still did it 😜
- Recently it was driving up Pikes Peak. I was terrified but made it with three kids in tow.
- In my youth, heading to Europe and went country hopping by myself.
- I went parasailing and I'm TERRIFIED of heights!!!
- Drove a dragster
- Online dating...it’s an adventure alright. But I’m going to go skydiving for my 50th!!
- Went to Mexico
- TQOTD: My husband and I quit our jobs in Virginia and moved to Here so he could open up a brewery … Spoiler alert: I still have a real job
- #tqotd buying an already existing business
- Started going down buildings washing windows like downtown ones
- Jumping out of a plane..skydiving. And I would totally do it again.
- TQOTD: The most adventurous thing I've done is get married and having 5 kids. NEVER a dull moment in my house. I've had to learn things about myself along the way because I started so early, but I'd never give any of them up and I can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead ❤
- The most adventurous thing I've ever done is picked up my entire life, left everything I've ever known, family and friends and moved to the U.S. 😁
- The most adventurous thing that I've done his backpack for 2days across Zion national Park
- Text question: the 4 km trek to the Awilee Caves in Ireland. The tourist center in Ballivahn said it would only be a 30 minute walk.
- TQOTD. I packed my bags and moved to the West Coast. That or jumped off Black Rocks into Lake Superior in Marquette.
- Most adventurous thing I've ever done is go skydiving!!!
- I was Adventure camping for 10 days in the bwca which is Boundary Waters canoe adventures in Minnesota the most awesome thing one can do in their life everybody should try it once 10 days absolute blast
- The most adventurous thing I did was live in Peru for a week. To get there, had to get on like 4 different flights, and when I got there, my luggage was lost, so I spent the whole time without my luggage and one set of clothing. I got it back on my last day there and it was annoying. I at least got to learn what it can be like to love like them.
- When I was 20 I travelled to Chicago for Lollapalooza in 2011. I met up with a bunch of internet friends to see our favorite band, Muse. I had never met any of these people before but our love for the band transcended all awkwardness. It was epic!
- Buying my 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL, driving it to New Mexico 3 days later and climbing mountains with her.
- Becoming a certified Scuba Diver it is AMAZING !
- Most adventurous thing ever done was white water rafting in the smokie mountains of Tennessee
- Most adventurous thing I have done was going to Turtle Creek Resort...a nudist resort.
- I'm an adventure junkie (daddy issues?), so good question. Joining the Marine Corps? Jumping out of an airplane 13k feet high just because. Deciding to travel abroad with a group of strangers more than once? My list is obnoxious, but I'm taming with age.
- Sex in the middle of winter on the island in the middle of the lagoon at the park / and in someone's basement as they did laundry (did not know we were there AND did not know he didn't know the people living there - he said it was his friend's house but later admitted he randomly check the outside basement door to see it if it was unlocked)