Muskegon’s Festival of Trees Begins November 17
The Muskegon Museum of Art's 12th annual Festival of Trees opens Thursday, November 17th and runs through Sunday, November 27th.
Professionally designed themed trees and décor will be available for purchase and through silent auction. Vintage downtown Muskegon holiday scenes serve as the backdrop this year.
Open Monday - Saturday, 11am to 5pm and noon to 5pm on Sundays. Closed on Thanksgiving.
- $15 per adult, $10 MMA member, $5 for 15 years and under. Tom Harryman’s one-man performance of the Christmas classic.
- $1 off Festival admission for ages 65 and older. Free coffee and cookies, raffles, and entertainment. Call 231-720-2571 for group bookings.
- Discounted family rate and kids’ activities. Family Day Pass for family of four: $15, $10 MMA members.
- For ages 3-8 with adult. Includes breakfast, visit with Santa, craft activity, and teddy bear checkup. Tickets are limited. $12 for adults. $7 ages 1-17. Includes Festival admission.
- Enjoy wine, coffee and snacks while Le Fleur Shoppe and Wasserman’s Festival designers demonstrate how you can make creative and affordable holiday decorations. Tickets: $20 per person, $15 MMA members, $25 at the door. Includes Festival admission. Cash bar.
Call 231-720-2580 to purchase tickets to any of the events.