Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Is George Clooney Making Amal Alamuddin Sign a Prenup?
Somehow I pictured GEORGE CLOONEY as the kind of guy who WOULDN'T get a prenup. And the fact that he waited 20 years after his divorce to commit to another woman would make you think he's pretty sure this is the right one.
But on the other hand, he's only been dating his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, for SIX MONTHS . . . and he's worth around $200 million.
The "Star" tabloid claims he IS making her sign a prenup . . . quote, "He has had so many friends go through hell because of a split. He just wants to make sure that doesn't happen to him if, God forbid, he and Amal break up."
Snooki is Having a Girl . . . And She's Worried
SNOOKI filmed herself finding out the sex of her next baby. Her fiancé Jionni set it up so that there would be either blue or pink balloons hidden under a blanket, and Snooki wouldn't know which until she looked underneath.
The balloons were PINK, and Snooki seemed a little worried about that. She said, quote, "Oh my goodness, we're having a girl! Yay! Oh God, kill me."
She added, quote, "Well there you have it. We are having a little girl. And I don't know how I feel about it. I'm terrified. But we're really, really excited." (Here's video.)
Jon Hamm Thinks His Sex Symbol Status is Silly
Millions of women consider JON HAMM a sex symbol. Well, it turns out he doesn't agree.
He says, quote, "It's silly. First of all, it's completely arbitrary. Point me to 50 people online who think I'm super sexy, I'll point you to 50 more who say, 'He's old and looks like my dad.' It's not universal. If you buy into that, you're crazy."
He's also humble about his WORK . . . quote, "It's nice that people tell you, 'I like what you do.' . . . You can never feel entitled."
Paula Patton Poses Topless . . . And Says There's Still a "Deep Love" Between Her and Robin Thicke
In the new issue of "Vanity Fair", PAULA PATTON was asked if there's a chance she and ROBIN THICKE will get back together. She said, quote, "We've known each other since we were teenagers. All I can tell you is there's a deep love there—always was, and always will be."
She also revealed that before their first kiss, Robin sang JODECI'S "Forever My Lady" to her in his parents' living room. She added, quote, "He wasn't my first kiss, but he was my first lots of other things."
(Paula also posed TOPLESS in the issue. But sadly, all the important bits were COVERED. Here are the photos anyway.)
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. MAISIE WILLIAMS . . . who plays Arya Stark on "Game of Thrones" . . . apparently just realized how much she looks like LORDE.
2. MEL GIBSON is taking bearding to another level.
3. Check out a gallery of male celebrities who seem to have MORE hair than they used to.
4. TOM CRUISE'S adopted son CONNOR is looking a little more candy-coated these days.
5. At 68, GOLDIE HAWN should be commended for still being able to wear stuff like this.
6. 39-year-old ALANIS MORISSETTE can still make a bikini work.
7. HARRY STYLES from ONE DIRECTION almost exposed himself at a pool in Rio.
Jada Pinkett Does Not Think There's Anything Wrong With that Picture of Willow and the 20-Year-Old Guy
JADA PINKETT doesn't think there's anything wrong with that picture of her 13-year-old daughter WILLOW on a bed with shirtless 20-year-old actor MOISES ARIAS. She told the paparazzi, quote, "Here's the deal: There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation. You guys are projecting your trash onto it, and you're acting like COVERT PEDOPHILES, and that's not cool."
Jennifer Lawrence Did Not Fall on Purpose at the Oscars
JENNIFER LAWRENCE is still waiting for us to TURN ON HER. She says, quote, "Nobody can stay beloved forever . . . People are going to get sick of me . . . It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [eff] down. You don't want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Showbiz Video of the Day: Reese Witherspoon Drunk in an Elevator with Kate Upton, Zooey Deschanel and Cara Delevingne
There's great video of Reese Witherspoon, Kate Upton, Zooey Deschanel and Cara Delevingne in an elevator together. And it appears they were partying. Reese in particular seemed pretty lit, and shared this bit of wisdom, quote, "[You know] the most important thing about a name for a girl? Is that a man can whisper it in his pillow."
Justin Bieber Responds to Seth Rogen
SETH ROGEN has made it clear he's not a fan of JUSTIN BIEBER. From Justin's immature, disrespectful behavior to his snotty attitude on the few occasions they've met.
It started back in January, when Rogen Tweeted, quote, "All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of [crap]." And now, every time Seth does an interview, someone asks him about Bieber. And Seth speaks his mind.
Well, Justin finally Tweeted his reply yesterday, saying, quote, "Seth Rogan, sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u. Was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still love ur movies." (And yes, he misspelled Rogen's last name.)
Is Lady Gaga Accusing Katy Perry of Ripping Her Off?
KATY PERRY kicked off her new world tour this week in Belfast, Northern Ireland . . . and in doing so, she may have started a feud with LADY GAGA. Because Gaga Tweeted, quote, "It looks like green hair and mechanical horses are the thing now." Katy did both of those things during her show, but Gaga did them first.
"Neighbors", "Mom's Night Out" and an Animated "Wizard of Oz" Sequel
Zac Efron's fraternity moves next door to a young couple played by Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne, and they get into a turf war after the frat parties get out of control.
Dave Franco and Christopher Mintz-Plasse are in the frat . . . Andy Samberg does a cameo in a toga . . . and Lisa Kudrow is the college dean.
The guys from Comedy Central's "Workaholics" are also in it playing beer pong. Even if you don't watch the show, you'd recognize them from that video where Zac and Seth are competing for a job . . . and Zac mesmerizes everyone by whipping out his junk.
Sarah Drew from "Grey's Anatomy" stars in a Mother's Day comedy as a mom who just wants a relaxing night out with her friends . . . but ends up running all over the city trying to find a lost baby instead. Sean Astin plays her husband.
Patricia Heaton is one of her friends . . . "Glee's" Harry Shum is the idiot who was supposed to be watching the baby . . . and country singer Trace Adkins is a big burly biker helping with the search.
Dorothy goes back to Oz to stop the brother of the Wicked Witch from taking over. Martin Short is the bad guy, Lea Michele is Dorothy, and Dan Aykroyd, Jim Belushi, and Kelsey Grammer are the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion, and the Tin Man.
Dorothy also has four NEW friends helping her get to the Emerald City this time. They're played by Patrick Stewart, Oliver Platt, "Hannibal's" Hugh Dancy, and Megan Hilty from "Smash".
Weekend TV Reminders:
• Friday: "The Writers Room" . . . from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Sundance. The cast and writers of "Sons of Anarchy" are this week's guests.
• Friday: The fourth season finale of "Hawaii Five-0" . . . 9:00 P.M. on CBS.
• Friday: The fourth season finale of "Blue Bloods" . . . 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• Saturday: "The Graham Norton Show" . . . from 11:30 p.m. EST on BBC America. Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, and James McAvoy demonstrate how they danced to "Blurred Lines" to coax Michael Fassbender out of his trailer.
And Hugh talks about the dangers of being naked as Wolverine in "X-Men 2".
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . from 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. Charlize Theron hosts and the Black Keys perform.
• Sunday: "Rosemary's Baby" . . . from 9:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Zoe Saldana plays Rosemary in this reimagining of the 1968 horror classic about a woman who becomes the unsuspecting incubator for the devil's fetus.
"Suits" star Patrick J. Adams plays her husband and Jason Isaacs is their mysterious benefactor in Paris. This is the first part of a four-hour miniseries. Part 2 airs Thursday.
• Sunday: "Game of Thrones" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO. Tyrion is hauled before his father in the throne room. And Yara Greyjoy fights Ramsay to rescue Theon.
• Sunday: The third season finale of "Revenge" . . . from 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Victoria finally learns the truth about Emily . . . that she's really Amanda Clarke.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - James McAvoy, Amy Schumer, and the tUnE-yArDs.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, MSNBC's Ronan Farrow, and comedian Gary Gulman. (Repeat)
• "Letterman" - Nathan Fillion, comedian Tom Dreesen, and Hunter Hayes.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - TBA
• "Carson Daly" - David Koechner with musical guest Chvrches. (Repeat)
• "Arsenio" - IamSu! featuring Sage the Gemini.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Elizabeth Henstridge from "Agents of SHIELD". Music Guest: A Great Big World.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Neon Trees singer Tyler Glenn talks about coming out of the closet as a deliciously gay Mormon. (Repeat)
Five Random Mother's Day Facts
1. This is the 100th anniversary of WOODROW WILSON officially naming Mother's Day a U.S. holiday.
2. Mother's Day was originally started in the 1850s by a woman named Ann Jarvis . . . and it wasn't about giving gifts. It was a day for mothers to rally together behind causes like fighting disease, mourning soldiers, and promoting peace.
3. 28% of people say they don't feel they know or they knew their mother as much as they'd like to.
4. Americans will spend $19.9 BILLION on Mother's Day this year.
5. 30% of the mothers in the U.S. are stay-at-home moms.
Last Mother's Day, 35,000 People Took Their Mothers to Hooters?
Hooters ran a Mother's Day promotion last year, where if you brought your mom, she got $10 off her meal. They say about 35,000 people took them up on the offer . . . so they're running it again this year.
Five Random Facts For Friday
1. The average person checks their phone 103 times a day . . . the first time is at 7:14 A.M., the last time is at 10:42 P.M.
2. Politicians who drop a few swear words are actually MORE likely to get elected than ones who don't. But if they say TOO many, it makes their chances of getting elected worse.
3. Illinois, Wisconsin, and North Dakota have more bars than grocery stores.
4. Nolan Bushnell is the inventor who created the video game "Pong" . . . founded Atari . . . AND founded Chuck E. Cheese.
5. BILL NYE got his start on an animated "Back to the Future" series in 1991. It featured live-action segments where he would do experiments. The show failed . . . but he was able to spin off "Bill Nye, the Science Guy" and get his own show.
And in the cartoon, the voice of Doc Brown wasn't done by CHRISTOPHER LLOYD, it was done by DAN CASTELLANETA . . . the guy who does Homer Simpson.
The Secret to Losing Weight Is . . . Playing "Tetris"?
A new study found the secret to losing weight is . . . playing "Tetris". The researchers had people play "Tetris" whenever they had a food craving . . . and it did such a good job distracting their brains that they got past the craving, and stopped wanting the snack.
Instead of Getting a Tattoo, Why Not Use a Tattoo Gun Filled With Bed Bugs?
An insect researcher in Colorado has created a new type of temporary tattoo . . . you get it from having BED BUGS bite you in a specific pattern. With his tattoo gun, the bed bugs only have access to your skin around the pattern, so when they bite you it swells up and gives you a temporary tattoo that lasts about two weeks.
A Model Who's 6-Foot-8 Is Getting Married to a Guy Who's 5-Foot-4
There's an 18-year-old in Brazil who's SIX-FOOT-EIGHT, and she just got engaged to her boyfriend . . . who's 5-foot-4. They've been together three years and have lived together since last May. The woman is so tall because of a tumor on her pituitary gland.
A Couple in a Fatal Car Accident Were Probably Drunk and Having Sex at the Time
A couple driving in Florida this past March accidentally crashed into a canal, and unfortunately the wife was killed. But new details just came out . . . and they were probably drunk AND having sex at the time. The woman was naked from the waist down and on her husband's lap when they crashed. The husband is facing several charges, including DUI manslaughter and vehicular homicide.
Two College Students Posted on Craigslist Asking to Be Hit by a Car . . . So They Wouldn't Have to Take Their Finals
Two college students in Georgia posted an ad on Craigslist last week asking someone to run them over with a CAR . . . so they could get out of taking their FINALS. They specifically said they didn't want to be killed. They just wanted to be hurt enough to have a good excuse. We don't know if anyone actually responded to the ad, or if it was just a joke, but Craigslist eventually yanked it.
What's Your Best "If I Had a Restaurant" Idea?
1. " A hangover diner. Comfort food, no loud noises, and you're served Gatorade instead of water."
2. "Tapas, American style. In other words, everything would be small plates . . . but American appetizers like cheese sticks and onion rings."
3. "An 'American Gladiators'-style restaurant. You can either pay, or try to escape past the staff without paying. But if they catch you, you pay double."
4. "A create-your-own pancake place . . . kind of like Chipotle but you stuff your pancakes as you go down the line."
5. "A restaurant that opens for happy hour, serves drinks until last call, then switches to breakfast until it closes at noon. I'd call it Flapjack Daniels."
Audrina Patridge is 29. Minx from "The Hills" who likes to pose naked.
Prince Fielder is 30. Large Texas Rangers slugger. He and his dad Cecil are the only father-son combination to each hit 50 home runs in a season.
Rosario Dawson is 35. You can see her in "Men In Black 2", "Sin City", "Clerks II", "Grindhouse: Death Proof" and "Josie and the Pussycats" . . . or dispense with the formalities and see her NAKED in "He Got Game".
Andrew W.K. is 35. Picture Kid Rock somehow finding a way to make himself look even dirtier.
Chris Diamantopoulos is 39. Canadian actor who plays Moe in the "Three Stooges" movie. If you're a Stooges fan, you should see it. It's a very faithful homage, and it's a lot funnier than you think.
Mattress actress Lisa Ann is 42. She played Sarah Palin in "Who's Nailin' Paylin'" AND "Obama is Nailin' Palin". She's also starred in 226 other fine films, including "MILFilicious", "Bra Bustin' and Deep Thrustin'", and "Boobwatch".
Ghostface Killah is 44. Certifiably insane Wu-Tang Clansman. He once had a giant, solid gold eagle made into a "wrist ornament."
Dave Gahan is 52. Depeche Mode's lead singer. He's cheated death FOUR times in four different ways: Survived a heart attack in 1993, slashing his wrists in 1995, overdosing on a speedball in 1996 and a malignant bladder tumor in 2009.
John Corbett is 53. Aidan, the guy Sarah Jessica Parker's character nailed on "Sex and the City" . . . Chris, the disc jockey, on "Northern Exposure" . . . and the non-Greek groom in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". He nails Bo Derek REAL good.
Cheap Trick bassist Tom Petersson is 64.
Billy Joel is 65. The hero of every Jewish guy on Long Island. In other words, every guy on Long Island.
Calvin Murphy is 66. NBA Hall of Famer who we normally wouldn't care about . . . except that we're pretty sure he holds the incredibly competitive title of Athlete With Most Illegitimate Kids! He has FOURTEEN children with NINE different women.
Candice Bergen is 68. The undisputed star of "Boston Legal", "Murphy Brown" and "Miss Congeniality"!
JOHN ASHCROFT is 72. Former Attorney General and SUPERSTAR SINGER of "Let The Eagles Soar" . . . the follow-up to his super-smash hit "Blessed Be That City".
Tommy Roe is 72. The genius behind "Sheila", "Dizzy" and "Sweet Pea"!
James L. Brooks is 74. One of the three men who developed "The Simpsons". He also co-created "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "Taxi".
Albert Finney is 78. British actor who's been making films since 1960 . . . but most people only remember him for his role as Ed Masry in "Erin Brockovich".
Mike Wallace (1918 - 2012)
J.M. Barrie (1860 - 1937) The man who wrote "Peter Pan". (Strange fact: He gets full credit for anyone you know named WENDY. Before he called one of his "Peter Pan" characters "Wendy," NO ONE was giving their daughter that name.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days to Mother's Day
• 14 days to Days of Future Past
• 14 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 37 days to Father's Day
• 56 days to Independence Day
• 987 days left of "Hope and Change"
115 years ago . . . In 1899, the LAWN MOWER was patented . . . probably by some peen-chee gringo who never touched the thing because he could afford to hire Hispanic gardeners to mow his lawn for him. CHUPA!
53 years ago . . . In 1961, in a speech to the National Association of Broadcasters, FCC chairman Newton N. Minow condemned TELEVISION programming as a "VAST WASTELAND".
(As a little kick in the crotch to this guy, "Gilligan's Island" creator Sherwood Schwartz named the ship, the S.S. Minnow, after him.)
28 years ago . . . In 1986, Herschel Bernardi, the voice of "CHARLIE THE TUNA" AND "THE JOLLY GREEN GIANT", died at age 63.
25 years ago . . . In 1989, LORRIE "WHORRIE" MORGAN was widowed when her second husband, country music legend KEITH WHITLEY, died at home of an alcohol overdose at age 33. She non-fatally married three more times.
25 years ago . . . In 1989, Vice President DAN QUAYLE said in a UNITED NEGRO COLLEGE FUND speech: "What a waste it is to lose one's mind" . . . instead of the fund's actual motto . . . "A mind is terrible thing to waste."
24 years ago . . . In 1990, SINEAD O'CONNOR refused to perform on "Saturday Night Live" after Andrew Dice Clay was named as host. She later changed her mind, and tore up a picture of THE POPE on stage.
18 years ago . . . In 1996, DEF LEPPARD drummer RICK ALLEN overpowered his wife with one arm . . . his only arm . . . and slammed her head against a bathroom wall at Los Angeles International Airport. The one-armed coward was charged with spousal battery.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, PUFF DADDY and JIMMY PAGE performed sacrilege as the musical guests on "Saturday Night Live" with their collaboration "Come With Me". That's the one where Puffy rips off Led Zeppelin's classic "Kashmir", and makes it most wack.
14 years ago . . . In 2000, a U.S. federal appeals court upheld a $5.4 million jury decision that MICHAEL BOLTON had plagiarized parts of his song "Love Is A Wonderful Thing" from a 1966 song by the ISLEY BROTHERS with the same title.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, RENEE ZELLWEGER and country singer KENNY CHESNEY were secretly married. Renee filed for an annulment FOUR MONTHS later on September 15th citing "fraud".