Your daily dose of WHATEVER!
Is Denzel Washington Cheating On His Wife?
Someone is trying to sell pictures to the tabloids that supposedly show DENZEL WASHINGTON making out with a woman who is NOT his wife.
RadarOnline.com has seen the pictures, and they say, quote, "The woman is not identified and Radar was not able to verify the authenticity of the photographs."
Did Lamar Odom Have an Affair?
The "Star" tabloid claims that LAMAR ODOM had an affair for several months with a woman he met at a strip club. He even flew her first-class to his away games and put her up in five-star hotels. KHLOE KARDASHIAN supposedly kicked him out of the house in January, but took him back . . . and he moved out again on June 8th. Khloe's rep denies it.
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Broke Up Over the Phone
Sources say GEORGE CLOONEY and STACY KEIBLER broke up over the phone, and it was a mutual decision, because they just weren't seeing enough of each other. They also talked about remaining friends, but we all know how that goes.
One source says they hadn't had sex in MONTHS . . . because he's in Europe making a movie, and she's in L.A. hosting a show for Lifetime.
Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Might Get Married This Weekend
HALLE BERRY and OLIVIER MARTINEZ are reportedly getting married this weekend, although that's all anyone seems to know. This will be Halle's third marriage. Her previous husbands were baseball star DAVID JUSTICE and musician ERIC BENET. Olivier has never been married.
Pics of the rich and famous....
BEYONCE got covered in glitter for "Flaunt" magazine.
And now, VANESSA HUDGENS in a bikini top, next to a giant pizza.
BEN AFFLECK has two gold teeth.
Check out a picture of TOM HANKS as WALT DISNEY in the upcoming movie "Saving Mr. Banks".
AMANDA BYNES isn't ready to debut her new nose . . . because she used a LIVE DOG to hide it from the paparazzi.
Justin Bieber is a Punk: Watch Him Pee in a Mop Bucket and Say "[Eff] You" to a Picture of Bill Clinton
A new video shows JUSTIN BIEBER peeing in a mop bucket in the kitchen of a nightclub while his friends laugh, then spraying something on a picture of PRESIDENT CLINTON and saying, quote, "[Eff] Bill Clinton!" After taking heat for it, he Tweeted, quote, "In life u will make mistakes and people will try and tear u down...but u gotta stay positive."
Check out the video here.
Jay-Z Still Has Beef With Robert De Niro
Last November, ROBERT DE NIRO angrily confronted JAY-Z at a party because he wasn't returning De Niro's calls. In a radio interview yesterday, Jay sounded like he wasn't over it. He said, quote, "I treat people based on who they are, you know . . . who they REALLY are. Not the name, not Robert De Niro . . . It doesn't matter who you are, everyone has to be respectful and everyone has to be a human being."
Vin Diesel is Teasing an "Avengers 2" Role Again
VIN DIESEL stoked rumors that he'll be in "Avengers 2" yesterday when he posted a picture on Facebook of himself at Marvel's offices, standing in front of a poster-sized version of an old "Avengers" comic book cover. He included the caption, "Marvel meeting today. Only the people in the room can tell you what was discussed."
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Gave an Emotional Farewell on Her Last Episode of "The View"
ELISABETH HASSELBECK said goodbye on her last episode of "The View" yesterday, and all of the hosts had to fight back tears at one point or another. But the two most emotional moments were when Whoopi Goldberg talked about their friendship, despite their disagreements . . . and when Elisabeth told Barbara Walters, quote, "I feel as though I have attended the Barbara Walters School of Broadcasting, [and] I have my master's."
"Two and a Half Men" Is Replacing the Half-Man with a Lesbian Daughter
"Two and a Half Men" is gaining a new character . . . specifically, Charlie's long-lost daughter who's 21, gorgeous, and a LESBIAN. The role hasn't been cast yet, but whoever gets it will essentially be replacing Jon Cryer's son on the show, played by Angus T. Jones.
"Under the Dome" is the #1 Show for a Second Week in a Row
Stephen King's "Under the Dome" topped the ratings for a second week in a row. It came in at #1 with just under 12 million viewers. Here are last week's Top 10 shows . . .
1. "Under the Dome", CBS, 11.8 million viewers
2. "America's Got Talent", NBC, 9.6 million viewers
3. "NCIS", CBS, 8.3 million viewers
4. "60 Minutes", CBS, 7.7 million viewers
5. "Macy's 4th of July Fireworks", NBC, 7.2 million viewers
6. "The Bachelorette", ABC, 6.3 million viewers
7. Sunday's "Big Brother", CBS, 6.2 million viewers
8. "The Big Bang Theory", CBS, 5.8 million viewers
9. "Blue Bloods", CBS, 5.7 million viewers
10. Tuesday's "Big Brother", CBS, 5.6 million viewers
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Wipeout" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on ABC. Chris Harrison visits the course in search of the next "Bachelor" or "Bachelorette" from among the contestants.
• "Hollywood Baby Boom" . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on E! A look at celebrities who've recently become parents.
• "Summer Camp" [Series Premiere] . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on USA. A game show where adults go back to summer camp to compete in classic camp games.
• "Big Brother 15" [Eviction Night] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on CBS.
• "Degrassi: The Next Generation" [13th Season Premiere] . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TeenNick.
• "Hollywood Game Night" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. "Glee's" Jane Lynch hosts this new game show where normal people team up with three celebrities to compete against another team for a chance at $25,000.
• "Airplane Repo" [Series Premiere] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Discovery. Three repo men out to capture multi-million-dollar luxury jets are profiled.
• "Later... With Jools Holland" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. Eastern on Palladia. Band of Horses, Kate Nash, Plan B, and Melody Gardot perform.
• "The Show with Vinny" [1st Season Finale] . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on MTV. Whitney Cummings ("Whitney"), Bella Thorne (Disney Channel's "Shake It Up!"), Brittany Snow ("Ben and Kate"), and blogger Perez Hilton are guests.
• "Watch What Happens: Live" . . . 11:00 to 11:30 P.M. on Bravo. Ciara and "The Talk's" Aisha Tyler are guests.
• "Orange Is the New Black" [Series Premiere] . . . Midnight on Netflix. Taylor Schilling is sent to federal prison after getting caught for once carrying a suitcase full of drug money for her lesbian lover 10 years ago.
Early Morning Show Guests:
• "The Today Show" - Darius Rucker, "Glee's" Jane Lynch (Broadway's "Annie"), chef Mark Bittman, and author Katherine Preston ("The Lives of Others: Discover the Hidden Lives of Some of Our Favorite Atria Authors").
• "Good Morning America" - No guests listed yet. Check your local listings.
• "CBS This Morning" - Champion snowboarder Kevin Pearce.
Mid-Morning Show Guests:
• "Live! With Kelly and Michael" - Salma Hayek Pinault ("Grown Ups 2").
• "The View" - Jason Biggs (Netflix's "Orange Is the New Black") and John Quiñones ("Primetime: What Would You Do?").
• "Rachael Ray" - James Purefoy ("The Following") and Montel Williams. (REPEAT)
This Afternoon On TV:
• "Ellen DeGeneres" - Jennifer Lopez ("Parker") and Kyle Chandler ("Broken City" and "Zero Dark Thirty"). Music Guest: Phillip Phillips. (REPEAT)
• "The Talk" - Brooke Shields ("The Hot Flashes") and Jessica Collins ("The Young and the Restless"). Regis Philbin co-hosts.
• "Katie Couric" - Whoopi Goldberg, Venus Williams, "GMA's" Robin Roberts, and sportscaster Hannah Storm (for the documentary "Nine for IX").
• "Steve Harvey" - Al Roker (pimping his book "Never Goin' Back: Winning the Weight-Loss Battle For Good") and sex therapist Dr. Laura Berman. (REPEAT)
• "Dr. Phil" - Parents fighting for custody of their 9-year-old daughter. (REPEAT)
• "Dr. Oz Show" - "Lose 10 Pounds in One Month!" Ten detox foods that will help you lose weight. (REPEAT)
• "Wendy Williams" - Omarosa and comedian John Fugelsang.
• "Anderson Live" - "Extra's" Maria Menounos co-hosts. Their guests are Claire Danes ("Homeland") and "Dancing with the Stars" host Tom Bergeron. (REPEAT)
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "Letterman" - Kevin James ("Grown Ups 2") and snowboarder Shaun White. Music Guest: Darius Rucker.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Jeff Bridges ("R.I.P.D.") and Jeff Lewis ("Property Envy" and "Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis"). Music Guest: Capital Cities.
• "The Tonight Show" - Helen Mirren ("Red 2") and Ben Schwartz ("Turbo"). Music Guest: The Olms.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Maria Bello ("Grown Ups 2") and "30 Rock's" Scott Adsit.
• "Jimmy Fallon" - Salma Hayek ("Grown Ups 2"), Charlie Day ("Pacific Rim"), and chef April Bloomfield. Music Guest: Chrisette Michele.
• "Carson Daly" - California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom and artist Phil Hansen. Music Guest: Purity Ring. (REPEAT)
• "Conan" - John Malkovich ("Red 2") and Derek Waters (Comedy Central's "Drunk History"). Music Guest: Skillet.
• "Jon Stewart" - Pre-empted.
• "The Colbert Report" - Pre-empted.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Eve. (REPEAT)
You Should Always Try to Haggle When You Buy Something . . . Because It's Probably Going to Work
According to a new survey from "Consumer Reports", you should ALWAYS try to bargain on prices when you can . . . because it almost always works. They found that 94% of people who tried to bargain on the price of appliances or jewelry succeeded, 91% who bargained on furniture prices succeeded, and three-quarters of people who bargained on cell phone plans or bank fees succeeded.
15% of People Wish They Had Married Someone Else?
Here are some REALLY pessimistic stats out of a new survey on marriage: 10% of people feel like they're stuck in a LOVELESS MARRIAGE . . . 15% wish they'd married someone else . . . and only 40% say their marriage turned out the way they expected.
You Waste Almost Eight Full Days a Year Messing Around With Apps
A new study had people go four days without using any of the apps on their phones . . . and found that they COULDN'T HANDLE IT. One in three people cheated and used an app, and after the four days, the majority of the people said getting apps back made them feel instantly HAPPIER. The study also found we waste almost EIGHT full days a year messing around with apps.
The Five Chain Restaurant Foods People Crave the Most
A new study has figured out the five chain restaurant foods Americans crave the most: Krispy Kreme donuts . . . Cold Stone Creamery signature creations . . . Auntie Anne's pretzels . . . Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits . . . and Dairy Queen Blizzards.
It's 7/11 . . . Which Means You Can Get a Free Slurpee Today at 7-Eleven
Today brings up the annual struggle: Are you willing to sacrifice a few hours of your life to save $1.50
It's July 11th, which is 7/11 . . . and every year on this day, 7-Eleven gives out small Slurpees for FREE. They're available from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. . . . but you'll probably have to wait in a line to get one. (USA Today)
Park Rangers in Death Valley Want You to Stop Trying to Fry Eggs on the Pavement
Temperatures in Death Valley National Park have gone over 120 degrees this summer. If you think that might be hot enough to fry an egg on the pavement . . . you're WRONG. And the park rangers would like people to stop trying, because tourists are making a mess and leaving un-fried eggs to rot in the parking lot.
The New York Mets Call Off a Native American Tribute . . . Because It Turns Out They're Playing the Atlanta Braves That Day
Back in March, the New York Mets invited a nonprofit group to do a Native American tribute night at one of their games. But last week, someone realized the game was against the ATLANTA BRAVES. So the Mets canceled any dancing outside, because they thought it would look like a PROTEST . . . and finally, on Monday, they canceled the tribute night altogether.
Check Out Target's Ridiculously Racist Guide to Dealing With Other Cultures
Three employees are suing Target, because they say the training guide for warehouse managers is RACIST. It points out that not all Hispanic workers like tacos or wear sombreros, that they tend to say they understand you when they don't, and that Cubans are more likely to be educated and legal than Mexicans.
A Man is Busted for Having Sex With an Inflatable Pool Raft . . . Again
In August of 2011, a 34-year-old man in Ohio was arrested after a neighbor spotted him having SEX with an INFLATABLE POOL RAFT. Yesterday, he was arrested for doing it AGAIN. Neighbors spotted him fully nude, having sex with a pool float . . . in broad daylight with children nearby. He was arrested on one felony count of public indecency.
David Henrie - 24 (Ted's future son on "How I Met Your Mother" and Justin Russo on "Wizards of Waverly Place".)
Serinda Swan - 29 (Paige on "Graceland".)
Lil' Kim - 39 She spent time as delicious CAGED HEAT . . . then showed off some serious booty-shaking abilities on "Dancing with the Stars".)
Nadya "Octomon" Suleman - 38 (Role model.)
Michael Rosenbaum - 41 (Lex Luthor on "Smallville".)
Justin Chambers - 43 (Sexy Dr. Alex Karev on "Grey's Anatomy".)
Debbe Dunning - 47 (Heidi the Tool Time Girl on "Home Improvement" AND Private Delores Costello in "Leprechaun 4"!)
Scott Shriner - 48 (Bassist in Weezer.)
SEXY LISA "LIPS" RINNA - 50 ("SoapTalk" host who's married to Hunky Harry Hamlin, played Vixen Victoria "Taylor" Davis McBride on "Melrose Place", dominated on "Dancing with the Stars", and was even nailed by Turtle on "Entourage"!)
Suzanne Vega - 54 (Biggest hit: 1987's "Luka". Second biggest hit: 2007's ROCK BOTTOM! APB on Suzanne Vega! Somebody look on the second flood, under Susanna Hoffs AND Suzanne Sommers!)
SEXY RICHIE SAMBORA - 54 (Bon Jovi songwriter/guitarist who nailed Heather Locklear ANYTIME HE WANTED TO . . . then nailed Denise Richards ANYTIME HE WANTED TO. Now he's on a break from the band because of some kind of personal matter and feuding with Jon Bon Jovi.)
SEXY SELA WARD - 57 (Super-sexy minx from "Once and Again", "The Day After Tomorrow" and "House, M.D.". She was also offered Teri Hatcher's role on "Desperate "Housewives" . . . but for some reason, turned it down.)
Mindy Sterling - 60 (Oddly-sexy henchwoman Frau Farbissina in the "Austin Powers" movies. She was also in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". She plays the pivotal role of "Female Insurance Agent".)
LOVELY LEON SPINKS! - 60 (THE PRETTIEST FORMER HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Did you know: In 1981, Leon Spinks was mugged . . . and the assailants even took his gold teeth.) (True.)
Stephan Lang - 61 (The villain from "Avatar" who's rarely seen in anything other than a military tank top.)
Giorgio Armani - 79 (Fashion mogul. The '80s wouldn't have been the same without him . . . and ridiculous amounts of BLOW.)
Yul Brynner - (1920 - 1985) (Famous for his sexy bald head and being gargantuan in the pants.)
E.B. White - (1899 - 1985) (Author of "Charlotte's Web" and "Stuart Little".)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 7 days to San Diego's Comic-Con
• 15 days until "The Wolverine"
• 50 days until Labor Day Weekend
• 70 days to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 1,289 days left of "Hope and Change"
Back in the day...
215 years ago . . . in 1798 - The U.S. MARINE CORPS was established by Congress. Semper Fi.
209 years ago . . . in 1804 - Vice President AARON BURR killed former Treasury Secretary ALEXANDER HAMILTON in a MANLY PISTOL DUEL near Weehawken, New Jersey.
49 years ago . . . in 1964 - THE SUPREMES' "Where Did Our Love Go?" entered the Hot 100 Chart. It stayed on the charts for 14 weeks and became The Supremes' first #1 hit.
36 years ago . . . in 1977 - The MEDAL OF FREEDOM was posthumously awarded to the great Reverend MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
26 years ago . . . in 1987 - BO JACKSON of the Kansas City Royals became a two-sport star by signing a contract with the LOS ANGELES RAIDERS. He was an all-star in both sports, Nike started an entire "Bo Knows . . . " ad campaign around him, and by 1992 he was DONE.
20 years ago . . . in 1993 - JOHN SCHNEIDER (Bo Duke on "The Dukes of Hazzard") married his second wife Elly. Today is their 20th Wedding Anniversary.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 - For his role in the NANCY KERRIGAN clubbing, chubby SHAWN ECKHARDT was sentenced to 18 months of dry daily anu in an Oregon prison.
19 years ago . . . in 1994 - SHANNON WILSEY, better known to her many self-loving porno fans as SAVANNAH, committed suicide at the age of 23. (FYI: Savannah dated Slash, Vince Neil, Gregg Allman and for some reason . . . Pauly Shore.)
Six years ago . . . in 2007 -Former first lady LADY BIRD JOHNSON died in Austin, Texas at the age of 94.
10 Year Flashback: Angelina Jolie Says She'll Never Get Married Again . . . and Flash-Forward to Her On the Verge of Breaking That Promise
Our Flashback section features a story we were talking about on The Complete Sheet 10 years ago to this day. We've also added some modern perspective to give these stories some context today.
Flashback to 2003: Angelina Jolie Says She'll Never Get Married Again
In an interview with BARBARA WALTERS for this week's "20/20", ANGELINA JOLIE says she'll never get married again after her disastrous marriage with BILLY BOB THORNTON.
Quote, "I don't know if I'm meant for marriage."
Today's Perspective . . . Angelina Jolie Will Get Married Again
It took her a long time . . . but, obviously, Angelina Jolie is getting married again.
She and BRAD PITT got engaged in April of last year.
We don't know when they actually WILL get married . . . or maybe they have in secret and we just don't know . . . but she's going down that path again.
They say the main reason for getting married is their SIX kids really want them to do it.