Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Are Jay Z and Beyoncé Breaking Up?
Sources say JAY Z and BEYONCÉ are going to divorce after their On the Run tour ends later this summer. One source says, quote, "They are splitting up everything (properties, money, children) right now, but will be keeping up appearances until the announcement. They are separating this year, with the divorce to follow in about six months. It will be very clean and very fast."
Lana Del Rey Says She's Slept With a Lot of Guys in the Music Industry . . . But Nobody Who Helped Her Career
LANA DEL REY has a song called "[Effed] My Way Up to the Top" . . . but it's not exactly autobiographical.
That's not to say Lana doesn't share her genitalia with whomever she pleases. She's apparently been quite active. It just hasn't gotten her ahead.
In an interview with Complex.com, Lana says, quote, "You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying."
Jessica Alba Says the Key to a Happy Family Life is Going Out with Your Girlfriends and Complaining About Your Husband
In the new issue of "Self" magazine, JESSICA ALBA shares her secret for a happy family life. She says, quote, "You've got to have the girls' night out to complain about your husband or whatever it is.
"You have some fun, then you can go and enjoy the work, and you can take pride in it instead of it depleting you and being a burden."
Does Bill Clinton Have a Busty Blonde Mistress His Security Detail Calls "The Energizer"?
A new book claims that BILL CLINTON has a busty blonde mistress that his Secret Service guys call "The Energizer", and she makes house calls when HILLARY is out of town. In fact, Bill's security detail keeps in touch with Hillary's, to ensure there are no "uncomfortable run-ins."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. THE ROCK posted a picture of himself from the set of "Hercules", playing PATTY CAKE with a 2-year-old girl.
2. MILEY CYRUS is topless in the desert . . . but the picture is from the back, so you don't get to see her nubby little breasts.
3. Sexy Video: During a LADY GAGA show, a giant inflatable penis found its way from the crowd onto the stage. So Gaga playfully slapped it away.
4. Here's SELENA GOMEZ in a bikini top and short-shorts in St. Tropez.
5. Here's my definition of "Glee": Looking at LEA MICHELE nip-slips.
6. "Sexy" Video: KATY PERRY posted a clip of herself dressed as a "Killer Pizza".
7. BILL MURRAY is not immune to the lure of the ice cream truck.
The Rock's "Hercules" Beard Was Made from Yak Pubes
Yesterday on "Live with Kelly and Michael", DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON revealed that the beard he wears in "Hercules" was made from YAK PUBES. Apparently, those are the softest hairs on the yak.
Will Ferrell is Producing the "Manimal" Movie, But There's No Word if He'll Star in It
WILL FERRELL'S production company is making a movie based on "Manimal", a notorious and short-lived '80s TV series about a man who fights crime by turning himself into animals. There's no word if Will is going to star in it.
Eight Things You May Not Have Known About Those Old "TGIF" Shows
A list of interesting facts about those old "TGIF" shows includes these nuggets: On "Full House", Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were losing teeth at different times, so they had to wear fake teeth towards the end of the series. And even though Steve Urkel became the most iconic character on "Family Matters", he was originally only supposed to be in one episode.
1. On "Full House", Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were losing different teeth at different times, so they had to wear fake teeth towards the end of the series to keep up the facade that Michelle Tanner was one person.
2. Comet, the Tanners' Golden Retriever on "Full House", also played the original Buddy in the movie "Air Bud".
3. "Step By Step" was set in the same television universe as "Family Matters". In fact, Steve Urkel appeared in the second episode of the series. Urkel also made a cameo appearance on "Full House".
4. Sabrina Spellman from "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" is actually based on a comic book character from the long-running "Archie" comics franchise.
5. "Family Matters" was actually a spinoff from ABC's "Perfect Strangers".
6. Even though Urkel became the most iconic character on "Family Matters", he was originally only supposed to be in one episode.
7. Michelle Thomas, the actress who played Urkel's girlfriend, died shortly after the series ended at the age of 30 after losing a battle to cancer.
8. Over the course of "Boy Meets World", Topanga's parents were played by five different actors.
(You can find those and dozens more, here. They're conveniently broken down by show.)
Baseball's All-Star Game Was the Most-Watched Show in Primetime Last Week, with 11.3 Million Viewers
Baseball's "All-Star Game" was last week's most-watched show, with an average of 11.3 million viewers on Fox. The annual "Home Run Derby" was the most-watched show on cable with 5.4 million viewers, and this year's "ESPY Awards" brought in another 2.2 million viewers for ESPN.
1. "The MLB All-Star Game", Fox, 11.3 million viewers
2. Last Tuesday's episode of "America's Got Talent", NBC, 8.5 million viewers
3. "Extant", CBS, 8 million viewers
4. "NCIS", CBS, 7.9 million viewers . . . It was a repeat.
5. "60 Minutes", CBS, 7.9 million viewers . . . It was a repeat.
6. "Under the Dome", CBS, 7.6 million viewers
7. "The Big Bang Theory", CBS, 7.1 million viewers . . . It was a repeat.
8. "The Bachelorette", ABC, 6.9 million viewers
9. The season finale of "24: Live Another Day", Fox, 6.5 million viewers
10. "Unforgettable", CBS, 6.4 million viewers
Wednesday TV Reminders:
• "America's Got Talent" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. The Top 48 are revealed.
• "So You Think You Can Dance" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. The Top 16 perform and two more dancers are eliminated.
• The fifth season premiere of "Who Do You Think You Are?" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on TLC. Cynthia Nixon from "Sex and the City" finds out that her great-great-great-grandmother killed her husband to escape from domestic violence.
• "BAPs" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on Lifetime. A reality show about rich African Americans who call themselves "Black American Princesses" . . . a.k.a. BAPs.
• The series premiere of "The Meltdown with Jonah and Kumail" . . . 12:30 to 1:00 A.M. on Comedy Central. Jonah Ray and Kumail Nanjiani host this show where comedians perform stand-up in the back of a comic book store in L.A.
David Koechner, Steve Agee, and Moshe Kasher perform on the first episode.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Robin Wright, Josh Charles, and Weezer.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Ricky Gervais, designer Zac Posen, and G-Eazy.
• "Letterman" - Eric Stonestreet and Brody Dalle.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Common.
• "Carson Daly" - Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso, L.P., and Ume. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - Stephen Moyer and Boy & Bear.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Larry King.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Frank Grillo ("The Purge: Anarchy").
• "Jon Stewart" - George Takei.
• "The Colbert Report" - Director Mary Mazzio talks about her documentary on robot-building illegal immigrants "Underwater Dreams", with the film's star Oscar Vazquez.
Five Random Facts For Wednesday
1. The average person sleeps for six hours and 31 minutes on weekdays, and seven hours and 22 minutes on weekends.
2. The reason the World Wildlife Federation went with a panda bear for their logo is because it's black and white, which saves money on printing costs.
3. There are 15 fictional characters with stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The most recent are the Muppets, who got their star in 2012 . . . Mickey Mouse was first, in 1978.
4. The U.S. has the highest drinking age in North or South America. The next closest is Paraguay, at 20.
5. The 11th president of the U.S., James K. Polk, had a tattoo of the Chinese letter that meant "eager."
The Five Dumbest Reasons Drivers Have Stopped on the Shoulder . . . Including One Who Confused an Adele Song For a Warning His Car Was on Fire
There's a new list of the dumbest reasons people have pulled onto the shoulder. The winner is a guy who saw the word "FIRE" on the display in his car and thought it was a warning that his car was on fire. It was actually the display showing him part of the song that was playing . . . "Set Fire to the Rain" by ADELE.
1. A guy saw the word "FIRE" on his display and thought it was a warning that his car was on fire. It was actually the display on his radio showing him part of the song that was playing . . . "Set Fire to the Rain" by ADELE.
2. Two people pulled over to the shoulder because one of them was negotiating to buy the other one's car.
3. A guy pulled over because he realized his car insurance policy had expired and he was calling around for quotes.
4. Some grandparents thought it would be a good backdrop to take photos of their new grandchild.
5. And finally, a guy stopped because he saw some flowers he really wanted to pick. (Essex Chronicle)
39% of Men Now Manscape . . . Up From 6% in 2005
A new survey found that 39% of men in the U.S. now groom their body hair. That's up from 6% in 2005. The most common area men now groom is their GROIN. Followed by the chest, armpits, stomach, back, butt, shoulders, and arms.
More and More Women Are Climaxing From Working Out? Plus the Best Exercise You Can Do to Make It Happen
Apparently, more and more women have found it's possible to CLIMAX during a workout. Scientists call it an "exercise induced orgasm," or EIO. The exercises where it's most likely to happen are ones where your abs are engaged, including climbing poles and ropes . . . biking or spinning . . . yoga . . . and weight lifting.
Is It Okay to Reuse Adult Toys From a Past Relationship With Someone New?
Is it okay to REUSE a sex toy from a past relationship when you're with someone new? Apparently, the answer is YES. A new survey found sex toys are one of the most common things people recycle in new relationships . . . along with lube, bondage gear, massage oils, and lingerie.
The 10 Most Expensive Domain Names Ever Sold
A website put together a list of the most expensive domain names ever sold. Sex.com sold for the most, at $13 million . . . Fund.com went for about $10 million . . . and Porn.com sold for $9.5 million.
1. Sex.com . . . $13 million.
2. Fund.com . . . $9,999,950.
3. Porn.com . . . $9.5 million.
4. Diamond.com . . . $7.5 million.
5. Slots.com . . . $5.5 million.
6. Toys.com . . . $5.1 million.
7. Clothes.com . . . $4.9 million.
8. IG.com . . . $4.7 million.
9. MI.com . . . $3.6 million.
10. Whiskey.com . . . $3.1 million. (Business Insider)
Saying "Um" Means You're a Good Human Being
A new study has found that people who use verbal ticks like "um" and "uh" are actually more caring and thoughtful than people who don't. It's because you're using those words to pause and think . . . so you can rephrase what you're saying to make sure the person you're talking to understands.
A Guy Ran Inside a Building to Hide from the Cops . . . But It Turned Out to Be a Police Academy
A 30-year-old guy in Mississippi was running from the cops last Wednesday, and tried to hide inside a building that turned out to be a POLICE ACADEMY. He's facing a bunch of charges, including one for drugs since they found a bunch of crack on him.
Daniel Radcliffe is 25. He was plucked out of thousands of potential actors to star as THE Harry Potter. He played the role in all eight films . . . and has also been NAKED in a Broadway show and already lost and won a battle with alcohol.
Tom Mison is 32. Ichabod Crane on "Sleepy Hollow".
Paul Wesley is 32. Stefan Salvatore on "The Vampire Diaries".
Sum 41 drummer Steve Jocz is 33.
Michelle Williams is 34. The chick from Destiny's Child . . . NOT Heath Ledger's baby-mama.
Monica Lewinsky is 41. If you're wondering what she's been up to, here's a rundown, along with a recent picture.
Nomar Garciaparra is 41. The only player in MLB history with the last name "Garciaparra" . . . and the only one that gives the business nightly to soccer minx Mia Hamm.
Marlon Wayans is 42.
Alison Krauss is 43. Bluegrass babe who was all over that "O Brother Where Art Thou?" soundtrack. She also did that "Raising Sand" album with Robert Plant.
Charisma Carpenter is 44. Sexy Cordelia Chase . . . first on "Buffy", then on "Angel".
Stephanie Seymour is 46. "Victoria's Secret" model who used to let Axl Rose's average-sized manhood but HUGE nards up in her fun-stuff. She and Axl split up . . . because he's INSANE.
Stephanie Seymour is also the bride from the "November Rain" video, AND she was almost the step-mom to Strokes lead singer Julian Casablancas; she used to nail his dad John.
Gary Payton is 46. "THE GLOVE". That's his nickname because of his mad defensive skills. In 2006, he helped the Miami Heat win their first-ever championship. He's retired now.
Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been 47 (1967 - 2014). Brilliant chubby actor. He died unexpectedly in February from taking heroin, cocaine, and prescription medicines.
SLASH is 49. Real Name: Saul Hudson. He rocks the Jew-fro!
Eriq La Salle is 52. Former Angry Dr. Peter Benton on "ER". Before you even knew who Eriq La Salle was, you saw him play Darryl Jenks, heir to the SOUL GLOW fortune, in the classic 1988 Eddie Murphy comedy, "Coming To America".
Woody Harrelson is 53. Hemp hero.
Martin Gore is 53. Depeche Mode genius.
Edie McClurg is 63. Herb's chubby wife on "WKRP", chubby Mrs. Poole on "The Hogan Family" AND Mr. Rooney's chubby secretary in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".
Larry Manetti is 67. Tom Selleck's white buddy Rick on "Magnum P.I."
David Essex is 67. Biggest hit: "Rock On". Second biggest hit: Rock BOTTOM. APB on David Essex. Somebody look under Michael Damian.
Don Imus is 74. Friend of the Rutgers women's basketball team.
Ronny Cox is 76. Captain Andrew Bogomil in the "Beverly Hills Cop" movies . . . and Drew in the most romantic film of all time, "Deliverance".
Calvert DeForest (1921 - 2007) Better known as Larry "Bud" Melman on "Letterman".
Bert Convy (1933 - 1991) "Cannonball Run" SUPERSTAR, who also later hosted the GREAT game show "Win, Lose Or Draw".
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 5 days to World Hepatitis Day
• 9 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 15 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 37 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 47 days to International Literacy Day
• 912 days left of "Hope and Change"
110 years ago . . . In 1904, THE ICE CREAM CONE WAS INVENTED by Charles E. Minches at the World's Fair in St. Louis.
45 years ago . . . In 1969, JAMES BROWN walked out of L.A. Mayor Sam Yorty's office because the mayor was late for their meeting . . . which was held to declare James Brown Day in the city.
When you're the Hardest Working Man in Show Business, tardiness will not be tolerated.
37 years ago . . . In 1977, FOREIGNER'S "Cold As Ice" was released.
37 years ago . . . In 1977, ALABAMA debuted on the charts with "I Wanna Be With You Tonight".
35 years ago . . . In 1979, the AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI BANNED ROCK 'N ROLL MUSIC in Iran.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, VANESSA WILLIAMS became the first Miss America to give up the title . . . after it was discovered that she had posed for naughty lesbian nude photos for "Penthouse" magazine.
28 years ago . . . In 1986, PRINCE ANDREW married SARAH FERGUSON in Westminster Abbey. They divorced in 1996. Fergie has fire-down-below ya know.
25 years ago . . . In 1989, RINGO STARR kicked off his first All-Starr Band tour. His backup band at the concert in Dallas included Joe Walsh, Billy Preston, Dr. John, and Rick Danko.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, MICHAEL JORDAN'S father, James, was murdered on U.S. Highway 74 near Bennettsville, South Carolina, when he stopped to take a nap in his Lexus.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, "Poetic Justice" was released . . . starring JANET JACKSON and TUPAC.
18 years ago . . . In 1996, at the Atlanta Olympics, tiny KERRI STRUG heroically made her final vault despite TORN LIGAMENTS in her little left ankle . . . clinching the gold for the U.S. women gymnasts and earning them their first-ever Olympic team gold medal.
14 years ago . . . In 2000, TIGER WOODS became the youngest player to win the career Grand Slam, at age 24, with a record-breaking performance in the British Open.
Three years ago . . . In 2011, AMY WINEHOUSE died of alcohol poisoning at the age of 27.