Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Three Months After the End of Her Engagement to Big Sean, Naya Rivera Married Another Guy
Three months after rapper BIG SEAN ended their engagement, NAYA RIVERA has already married another guy. He's an actor you've never heard of named RYAN DORSEY.
They got hitched in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico this past Saturday. (Just like Adam Levine did.) They'd been friends for years, but didn't start fornicating until after Naya and Sean broke up.
Saturday was actually the day Naya and Sean were supposed to get married, but she may not have done it to spite him . . . because it's also Ryan's birthday. (Check out some wedding pics here.)
Zoe Saldana is Pregnant
This isn't official yet, but everybody is reporting that ZOE SALDANA is pregnant. If it's true, this will be the first child for Zoe and her husband, Italian artist Marco Perego. "Us Weekly" says she's at least three months along.
Pregnancy rumors picked up steam on Monday, when Zoe appeared to be showing at the premiere of her new movie "Guardians of the Galaxy".
(On a related note, here's a list of 18 celebrities who are expecting kids this year.)
Showbiz Video of the Day: Watch Chris Pratt French Braid a Girl's Hair
CHRIS PRATT from "Parks and Recreation" got SUPER-BUFF to play a superhero in the upcoming Marvel flick "Guardians of the Galaxy". But somehow, THIS makes him even MORE MANLY . . .
During an interview with "Entertainment Tonight", Chris showed off his skills at FRENCH BRAIDING on an "ET" intern.
Daniel Radcliffe's First Time Was Actually Pretty Good
It seems like whenever we hear about a celebrity's FIRST TIME, it's always a horrible experience. You know, like SNOOKI'S first guy trying to use Saran Wrap as a condom.
So this is a refreshing change: "Harry Potter" star DANIEL RADCLIFFE says HIS first time was actually pretty awesome.
He says, quote, "I'm one of the few people who seem to have had a really good first time. It was with somebody I'd gotten to know well . . .
"It wasn't as horrendously embarrassing as a lot of other people's were, like my friend who got drunk and did it with a stranger under a bridge."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. SELENA GOMEZ and CARA DELEVINGNE in bathing suits on a yacht? Sure, let's go there. I'm still not sure why Selena needs to one-piece it, but at least her nipples were poking out. It's a trade-off.
(Here's video of Selena pushing a photographer and demanding RESPECT as she and Cara got off the yacht.)
2. Did PRESIDENT OBAMA peek down a 23-year-old woman's dress as he hugged her after she introduced him at a speaking event? Probably not, but the picture makes it look that way, and that's good enough.
3. RYAN GOSLING'S wax figure is just as dreamy as the real thing.
4. NEIL PATRICK HARRIS caught an enormous sea bass. And no, that's not some sexual innuendo. Gays go fishing, too.
5. So exactly how cool is LEONARDO DICAPRIO? We're talkin' Doing-Kung-Fu-On-A-Yacht cool.
Did Justin Bieber Use a Wheelchair at Disneyland to Cut Lines?
JUSTIN BIEBER was spotted in a wheelchair at Disneyland, leading people to accuse him of just using it to cut to the front of the ride lines. But his people say he's nursing a knee injury, and Disney doesn't make him wait in lines anyway. Meanwhile, Justin released 15-second clips of 11 songs yesterday, but didn't give any information about them.
North West Has Taken Her First Steps, As Her Mom Binge Eats and Puts on Elbow Fat . . . What???
There is nothing you will hear today that will affect your world more than this: North West has taken her first steps. (!!!)
KIM KARDASHIAN posted a picture of herself with North, along with the caption, quote, "Our baby girl finished one week of swimming lessons today then took her 1st steps right when she got out of the pool!!!! Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you!!!!
Meanwhile, the "Star" tabloid says Kim is so miserable in her marriage to KANYE WEST that she's BINGE-EATING. And they even put a picture of Kim's increasing BACK AND ELBOW FAT on their cover. Stay classy, guys.
Britney Spears is Introducing a Line of Lingerie
This would have been a GOLDMINE 10 years ago. We'll have to wait and see if it can still catch on: BRITNEY SPEARS is releasing a line of LINGERIE, called The Intimate Britney Spears.
You can see a Photoshopped picture of Britney wearing one of "her" creations on the Intimate Britney Spears Facebook page.
11 Movie Genres That Have Surprisingly Never Had a $100 Million Hit
1. Inspirational Teacher Movies. "Dead Poets Society" just missed the mark with $95.8 million. Others include: "Dangerous Minds", $84.9 million . . . "School of Rock", $81.3 million . . . and "Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit", $57.3 million.
2. Basketball Movies. "Space Jam" wasn't too far off, with $90.4 million.
3. Puppet Movies. "The Muppets" made $88.6 million. This genre was mostly just Muppets and Sesame Street, although "Team America" was included, too.
4. TV Kids Show (Live Action). The highest-grossing movie in this category, other than "The Muppets", is "Hannah Montana: The Movie", which made $79 mil.
11 Movie Genres That Have Surprisingly Never Had a $100 Million Hit (continued)
5. Political Campaign / Election Movies. The Will Ferrell - Zach Galifianakis comedy "The Campaign" did the best, with $86.9 million.
6. Anime Movies. The biggest moneymaker here is: "Pokemon: The First Movie", which made $85.7 million.
7. Family Animal Movie (Live Action). "Eight Below" made $81.6 million. Interestingly enough, "Free Willy" only came in third with $77.7 million . . . behind the $81.1 million that "Snow Dogs" brought in.
8. Music Comedy Movies. "School of Rock" made $81.3 million. This genre also includes movies like "Pitch Perfect", "Walk Hard", "CB4" and "This Is Spinal Tap" . . . but not actual MUSICALS like "Chicago" and "Mamma Mia!".
9. Nature Documentary. Remember when "March of the Penguins" was a phenomenon? It made $77.4 million. There's actually only ever been one documentary that exceeded $100 million: "Fahrenheit 9/11", at $119.2 million.
10. Thanksgiving Movies. Shockingly, ADAM SANDLER'S "Jack and Jill" is #1 here, with $74.2 million. It's followed by "Scent of a Woman", with $63 million.
11. Golf Movies. The highest-grossing one here isn't "Caddyshack" or "Happy Gilmore" . . . it's "Tin Cup", which made $53.9 million.
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" . . . [Guest] is featured in the next episode, which is available online at Noon Eastern. (Trailer)
• "Hollywood Game Night" . . . from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Seth Green, Monica Potter, Jenna Elfman, Dave Foley, Michael Ealy, and Katy Mixon.
• The 1st season finale of "Black Box" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC.
• The 12th season finale of "Hell's Kitchen" . . . 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox.
• The "Project Runway" 13th season premiere . . . 9:00 to 10:30 P.M. on Lifetime.
• "Last Comic Standing" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on NBC. Jeff Ross is the guest mentor as the comics participate in a roast of Gilbert Gottfried.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Morgan Freeman, Kesha, and Tweedy.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Mary Lynn Rajskub and Brendan Gleeson ("Cavalry").
• "Letterman" - Simon Amstell and Sharon Van Etten.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Justin Theroux, Angie Harmon, and 5 Seconds of Summer.
• "Carson Daly" - "Neighbors" director Nicholas Stoller, Cerebral Ballzy, and Theo Von. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - The Rock, Taye Diggs, and Tori Amos.
• "Craig Ferguson" - David Duchovny and Gloria Estefan.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Natasha Lyonne.
• "Jon Stewart" - CNN's Fareed Zakaria.
• "The Colbert Report" - Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO and Chairman of Solar City.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. Elephants have a sense of smell that's five times stronger than ours . . . and twice as strong as dogs.
2. One out of every 25 people in New York is a millionaire. One out of every 50 people in Houston and San Francisco are millionaires.
3. The dates 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, and 12/12 all fall on the same day of the week, every year.
4. Adolf Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939. But the prize ended up not being awarded to anyone, because World War Two broke out. You know, because of Hitler.
5. The correct word for a female dude is NOT dudette . . . it's dudine.
You Can Undo a Month of Dieting in Less Than a Week
According to a new study, you can undo a month of dieting in less than a WEEK. The average person who tries to lose weight for the summer spends 35 days doing it . . . and can undo all that work in just SIX days, because they drink more and start eating like crap once summer hits.
If Money Wasn't an Issue, Where Would You Go on Vacation?
If money wasn't an issue, where would you go on vacation? The top pick in a new survey was . . . ITALY. Followed by Great Britain . . . Australia . . . Ireland . . . and France.
The Average Person Finally Starts Getting Healthy at 36 . . . Here Are the Top 10 Things That Make Us Do It
A new study found the average person finally decides to live healthier at age 36. The top things that scare us into being healthy are noticing signs you're getting older . . . having a near-miss with your health, like a pre-cancerous tumor . . . or a close relative dying.
The Average Person Changes Their Facebook Relationship Status Within 17 Hours of a Breakup
A new survey found the average person changes their relationship status on Facebook to "single" within 17 hours of a break-up. Then it takes anywhere from three days to two weeks for the average person to scrub their Facebook page of ANY sign of the relationship . . . like taking down photos and deleting posts.
A Guy Dug a Ten-Foot Hole at the Beach . . . And Died When it Collapsed and Buried Him Alive
On Monday, a 26-year-old in Northern California dug a ten-foot hole at the beach . . . but DIED when the walls caved in and buried him ALIVE. It took volunteers and rescuers over 30 minutes to dig him out, and he didn't make it.
A Man Drops 140 Pounds . . . By Working at McDonald's?
A 27-year-old guy in England managed to lose 140 pounds in the past year . . . by working at McDonald's. When he got the job last May, he weighed 343 pounds . . . but the smell of the burgers and being around the food as it was prepared immediately turned him off of fast food. Now he's down to 203 pounds.
Two Cops Get Into a Head-On Collision When One Runs a Red Light
A 35-year-old cop in New York was looking down at his computer while he was driving on Tuesday morning . . . ran a red light . . . and plowed head-on into another COP. Neither of them was injured, but one of their cars had to be towed. And the cop DIDN'T get a ticket.
Bindi Irwin is 16. Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin's daughter who had her own show on the Discovery Kids channel called "Bindi, the Jungle Girl".
Daveigh Chase is 24. The scary little girl who crawls out of the well and RIGHT INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM in "The Ring" and Donnie's little sister Samantha in "Donnie Darko".
Mara Wilson is 27. Mara was the adorable little girl in "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Matilda". Her last movie to date was "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" in 2000. In 2009 she graduated from New York University.
Mattress actress Teagan Presley is 29. She's starred in 179 fine films, including . . . "Teenage Spermaholics 2", "Weapons of Ass Destruction 3" and "The Apprentass".
Elisabeth Moss is 32. Peggy Olsen on "Mad Men".
Anna Paquin is 32. Sexiest gap-toothed celebrity since Lauren Hutton . . . but not NEARLY as sexy as Esther Rolle, the mom from "Good Times"!!! (???)
Summer Glau is 33. The sexy terminator on "The Sarah Connor Chronicles".
Rose Byrne is 35. "Damages" minx who got all up in Brad Pitt's fun stuff in "Troy". She's also in "28 Weeks Later" and she was Moira MacTaggert . . . a non-mutant CIA agent . . . in "X-Men: First Class".
Torrie Wilson is 39. Former WWE MINX who finished second to Lou Diamond Phillips on "I'm a Celebrity . . . Get Me Out of Here". Now she's swapping muscular genitalia with Alex Rodriguez from the New York Yankees.
Jennifer Lopez is 45. La Latina muchachita en fuega con las nalgas gigante, caliente y stinky.
Rick Fox is 45. Sexy ex-L.A. Laker who used to nail Vanessa Williams anytime he wanted to. Now he nails Eliza Dushku anytime he wants.
KADEEM HARDISON! is 49. "A Different World" superstar. He is currently taking a long overdue, and much deserved hiatus from the spotlight, and resting comfortably under the Rock of Obscurity next to Malcolm-Jamal Warner AND Tempestt Bledsoe.
Barry Bonds is 50. Steroid abusing cheat.
Karl Malone is 51. Former Utah Jazz scoring legend. He's second all-time for most points in a career, behind true "scoring" legend Wilt Chamberlain.
(Kareem Abdul-Jabbar actually holds the all-time record with 38,387 points . . . to Malone's 36,928 points. But if we're talking WOMEN then that's Wilt, all the way.)
Pam Tillis is 57. Country singer; Mel's daughter.
Robbie Grey is 57. Modern English singer.
Mattress actress Robin Cannes is 57. She's starred in 69 fine films, including . . . "Sore Throat", "Swedish Erotica 46", "Beaverly Hills Cop", and "E3 The Extra Testicle".
LYNDA CARTER is 63. "Wonder Woman". (You'd STILL hit it . . . and that's nothing to be ashamed of.)
Michael Richards is 65. Kramer on "Seinfeld". Racist in real life.
Robert Hays is 67. Ted Striker in "Airplane".
Gallagher is 68. Watermelon-smashing superstar with no money and a bum ticker.
Chris Sarandon is 72. Prince Humperdinck in "The Princess Bride". He used to be married to, and nail, the very sexy Susan Sarandon. He also played the vampire in the original, 1985 version of "Fright Night".
RUTH BUZZI! is 78. SEXY "LAUGH-IN" SUPERSTAR.
John Aniston is 81. Jennifer Aniston's dad. He IS Victor Kiriakis on "Days Of Our Lives".
Amelia Earhart (1897 - 1937) First woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. She disappeared mysteriously on July 2nd, 1937, during her attempt to fly around the world.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 4 days to World Hepatitis Day
• 8 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 14 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 36 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 46 days to International Literacy Day
• 911 days left of "Hope and Change"
35 years ago . . . In 1979, LITTLE RICHARD, billed as the Reverend Richard Penniman, spoke to a revival meeting in San Francisco about the DANGERS OF ROCK N' ROLL . . . namely unprotected GAY FOURGIES. (???)
34 years ago . . . In 1980, the great PETER SELLERS died of a heart attack at the age of 54. (Your kids loved Steve Martin in those new "Pink Panther" movies. When they get a little older, SLAP THEM, then show them the originals.)
32 years ago . . . In 1982, SURVIVOR'S "Eye of the Tiger", the theme song from "Rocky 3", battled valiantly to the #1 spot on the U.S. pop charts.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, after four Super Bowl titles, TERRY BRADSHAW retired from football to clear the way for a career as a professional clown-ass AND sidekick to ALF.
29 years ago . . . In 1985, DISNEY released its first non-G-rated cartoon . . . "The Black Cauldron". It was rated a very scandalous PG. It was a box office failure.
(Disney released one more forgettable PG-rated movie later that same year, called "Return to Oz", before wisely going back to a G-rating for their animated features.)
27 years ago . . . In 1987, "La Bamba" was released . . . with SUPERSTAR LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, at a wrongful death trial against JUDAS PRIEST, parents of some suicidal teenagers accused the band of recording subliminal messages on their "Stained Class" album.
(Judas Priest admitted that backwards messages were recorded on the song "Love Bites" from the disc, "Defenders of the Faith", but denied the "Stained Class" allegations. A judge eventually cleared them of any responsibility in the deaths.)
21 years ago . . . In 1993, three baseball fans were injured outside Dodger Stadium when idiot New York Mets outfielder VINCE COLEMAN threw the equivalent of a QUARTER STICK OF DYNAMITE into the crowd.
16 years ago . . . In 1998, "Saving Private Ryan" was released. It went on to win FIVE Academy Awards.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, young urban love was realized when TREACH from NAUGHTY BY NATURE married PEPA from SALT-N-PEPA. They divorced two years later.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, PHIL COLLINS married his third wife, the much younger Orianne Cevey. Today would have been their 14th anniversary but they divorced in August of 2008.
(Please Note: In 1994, balding superstar Phil Collins informed his second wife that he was divorcing her . . . VIA FAX.)
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, LANCE ARMSTRONG won his seventh straight Tour de France race before "retiring" from the sport. All of the titles have now been stripped since it turns out he was doping like crazy the entire time.