Yup, you read that title right... Connie almost killed her husband, Dan! It was a dark and stormy night and the couple had a craving for hamburger helper. So after a quick trip to the store they return with ground beef. But what Dan doesn't know is that Connie forgot to get the beef out of the car and it sat out for over 24 hours! But even though she knew that this "back seat meat" probably had spoiled... SHE COOKED AT ANYWAY! Now it's been less than 48 hours and still no signs of food poisoning, but these next several hours could be the end!

More From Mix 95.7