Georgia Thief Steals $100k Worth of Ramen Noodles
A 53-foot semi-trailer filled with $100k worth of ramen was stolen from a Georgia gas station sometime between July 25 and August 1.
The owner of the trailer had gotten permission from the property owner to park the trailer at the gas station in Fayetteville, outside of Atlanta.
The police verified that the truck was secured, and still was stolen.
What we are wondering is did the thief KNOW he was stealing a trailer full of Ramen or did he think he was stealing a trailer full of something pricier like diamonds or even chocolate bars for that matter.
We asked the Clique of Six what they would want in a semi-trailer they obtained and here are some of the answers (There's a lot of food!)
- A new pickup truck, and the rest filled with cash
- Captain Morgan and other various alcohols
- Halloween costumes
- Rice Crispy Treats
- Buttercream Frosting
- Beignets (a kind of doughnut famous in New Orleans)
- Home Improvement Items
- Food and clothes for needy children
- Disney Characters that make every day magical
- Horses ( with holes in the trailer so they can breathe)
- Expensive Furniture
- Weed Plants
- Floatable porta potties so people stop pooping in the lake
- A Slurpee Machine
We want to know, what would you want a semi-trailer filled with? Let us know!