GR Man Looking For A Date on TikTok
He's not alone. OK, he's alone...err...single... but doesn't want to be. TikTok now has over 689 million users worldwide so if you're gonna cast a net, why not go big? A West Michigan man has done just that.
Chet Wassenaar has posted to TikTok that's he's looking for a date to a wedding. The wedding is set to take place on May 22, 2021 in Rockford. Here's his clip:
Curt works out. He rides a motorcycle. He has a TikTok account. That's about all I know.
Curt, I have some questions. Asking for a friend...
- Where in Rockford will the wedding be?
- Are you in the bridal party?
- Are you related to the bride or groom?
- Will your parents/family be attending?
- What kind of wedding will take place?
- Is it a church service or a quick court nuptial?
- Is dinner going to be buffet or sit down?
- Do you get to choose from assorted menu items or will it be an assigned rubber chicken dinner?
- Is it an open bar?
- Are you good at dancing?
- Have you ever taken a dance class?
- What will you be wearing?
- Are you going to ride your motorcycle to the event?
- What are the post reception plans?
- What are your intentions?
- Are you looking for one night of fun or a long term relationship?
- Are you employed?
- Michigan Or MSU?
The video has been seen by over 100,000 people. Curt has had over 1500 comments to the post. Plenty of them have been takers! Good luck!