Grand Rapids Art Museum Looking for Paid Interns
If you have a knack for the art world, this could be your opportunity to get your foot in the door.
The Grand Rapids Art Museum is looking for three paid interns for the summer, two will be for post-graduate credits and the other for undergraduate.
- Steelcase Fellowship
- Working with the staff in the Curatorial Department
- Will play a major role in the development of the GRAM's traveling exhibition.
- 12 weeks of work with a stipend of $6,600.
- Association of Art Museum Directors (AAMD) Undergraduate Internship
- Will be working with the staff in the Curatorial Department
- Assist with various aspects of the exhibition catalog and will assist with copy editing, communication with contributors, obtaining image rights and credit information, and compiling information for the publication.
- Assist with the preparation for various upcoming exhibitions
- 12 weeks of work with a stipend of $6,300.
The GRAM was one of 10 museums chosen to participate in the AAMD Internship which offers the opportunities to underrepresented communities.
Interns will also have opportunities for paid travel.
Those interested will have until March 15th at midnight to apply. Interns will be chosen on April 15.
Get more info here.