Jack Osbourne’s Wife Lisa Suffered A Miscarriage – Knightlines 9/9/13
It's Monday, so let’s start the week with another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines...
1. 87-year-old HUGH HEFNER and 27-year-old CRYSTAL HARRIS went to Disneyland on Friday . . . and they BOTH rode scooters.
2. In a recent interview, SIMON COWELL said, quote, "I'm going to leave my money to somebody. A charity, probably . . . kids and dogs. I don't believe in passing on from one generation to another." And on "Ellen" tomorrow, he says, quote, "I'm happier than I've ever been."
3. DENNIS RODMAN just returned from another trip to North Korea, but he doesn't want to talk about imprisoned American KENNETH BAE. He said, quote, "Ask Obama about that. Ask Hillary Clinton. Ask those [A-holes]. I don't give a [crap]."
4. JACK OSBOURNE'S wife Lisa suffered a miscarriage. She was in her second trimester. She announced the news on her blog Friday. She said, quote, "Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through." As far as we know, Jack is still doing "Dancing With the Stars" . . . which kicks off a week from tonight.
5. DR. PHIL reportedly spends time in an egg-shaped, pressurized device that uses air pressure to compress the muscles at regular intervals, which supposedly improves circulation, stimulates stem cell production and produces other health benefits. The device costs around $65,000, and he has one in his house.
6. 17-year-old KENDALL JENNER filmed herself with her phone while she was driving . . . then posted the video online. Kendall was holding the camera in front of her, so at least she was looking in the right general direction. But still, she spent too much time looking at the camera, and NOT THE ROAD.
7. MEL GIBSON got upset at a DUI checkpoint in Malibu Friday morning because he didn't have his license on him so they kept him a little longer. He reportedly yelled, quote, "Why are you harassing me?" When they asked him why he was getting upset, he added, quote, "I have had problems with you [Malibu] deputies in the past." They ended up letting him go with a warning.