Meijer $500 Fall Fashion Shopping Spree Official Rules
WLHT’s Fall Fashion Extravaganza Giveaway Official Rules
95.7 WLHT-FM Grand Rapids, MI
1. No purchase necessary. You must be 21 years old or older and a legal resident of the 48 contiguous states to participate and to be eligible to win this contest. Persons who are owners or employees of WLHT-FM, Townsquare Media LLC, Meijer Great Lakes Limited Partnership, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2. Every day (from September 9, 2013 through September 13, 2013) on the air at 7:30am, listeners will call in with their most disastrous fashion faux pas. Each person who calls with a fashion faux pas will be qualified to win that day’s prize. A different winner will be chosen each day at the sole discretion of WLHT-FM and its representatives. The winner will be contacted by station personnel that day. Total retail value is $500. Winners must be present on the evening of September 25th from 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the Meijer Store located at 3757 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525 to claim their prize and participate in the shopping spree. Gift card for the shopping spree may only be used on clothing and accessories. A stand-in will only be allowed upon prior approval from WLHT-FM. If the winner or a previously approved stand-in are not present on the evening of September 25th from 5:30pm until 7:30pm at the Meijer Store located at 3757 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, the prize will automatically be forfeited and become the soul properly of WLHT-FM.
3. Winners must show legal identification, provide their social security number and complete the 1099 tax paperwork and a release form provided by WLHT-FM to claim his or her prize. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees, including income tax. Any winner that does not provide the above will forfeit their prize. The resale or auction of WLHT-FM prizes will result in the disqualification for all future WLHT-FM contests.
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes or cash. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. WLHT-FM will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to a business dissolving, unavailable inventory, etc. WLHT-FM cannot replace lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
5. If any person is discovered by the station that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest, they shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by WLHT-FM to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of WLHT-FM’s decision.
6. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WFGR-FM, Townsquare Media LLC, Meijer Great Lakes Limited Partnership, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation (submitting an entry) in this contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner, including tax.
7. Void where prohibited by law.
8. Only one (1) qualified winner per residential address will be eligible to win during this contest.
9. WLHT-FM and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. WLHT-FM may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, technical problems any acts by any governmental authority.
10. Winners hereby allow WLHT-FM to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation.
11. WLHT-FM is not responsible for misdirected, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted, damaged or lost entrees. Further, WLHT-FM is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her telephone call. WLHT-FM is not responsible if any finalist is unable to attend the grand prize party for any reason.
12. WLHT-FM reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
13. The decision of the judges is final.
14. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, programs heard on this radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the programs are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all content heard, including news alerts, contests, traffic reports, and more are delayed. This also means that when WLHT-FM contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station, listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air. In any event, those who participate in the station’s contests, including this one, by listening over the Internet, should take this time delay circumstance into account in calculating the actual dealing within which they must call the station back and speak to an announcer.