Michigan Party Trailer For Sale On Facebook Marketplace
I can see this trailer in my neighborhood for sure. People zip up and down my street in golf carts, but no one is cruising onboard a party trailer like this. Talk about a party on wheels.
According to the Macomb, Michigan seller, the stats on the party trailer are as follows,
- 10ft trailer - can be stripped down and used as a trailer
- New led trailer lights, wheels, and tires
- Table and umbrella featuring built-in LED lights. All items are mounted and fixed to the trailer for transport.
- The trailer features a TV, gas fire pit, propane tank, grill, and adjustable chairs
- Condition - used but good
- Golf cart not included
As far as the price goes, the Michigan Facebook Marketplace ad asks for 'a fair offer', but it also features a listing price of $1234.00 - I would say that is a fair price. Look at all of the things it comes with. I am guessing if you attempted to duplicate this trailer as is, it would be more than $1234.00
If I bought this, I would not even need to go anywhere. I would set up shop so to speak right in my driveway or backyard (as pictured below). It would not take long to make friends with this baby parked in your driveway. Making friends with one of the many golf cart owners in my neighborhood is not going to be a problem anymore.
The options really are endless with this party trailer - hello talk about one hell of a tailgate station. Take a look at the pictures and make an offer. It's Christmas, treat yourself. I would ask Santa for it, but I have not been good.