Pure Michigan Beer Now Available
If you've ever wondered what "Pure Michigan" during the fall tasted like, this might be it.
Just in time for the new season, Pure Michigan Autumn IPA is now available. The beer is brewed by Short's Brewing Company they worked only with local farms and distributors; 100% of the ingredients are from the mitten state. Coming in at 5.6% ABV, they describe it as
...appealing to craft and non-craft beer drinkers alike. It is a very well-balanced IPA that allows the malt, hops and yeast character to shine through. Smooth hop flavors combine with fruity esters, along with a blend of pine, citrus and honey-like malt sweetness.
The travel-inspired beer made its debut at the main pub in Bellaire this past weekend but will be distributed to different retailers & 50 taprooms throughout this week.
In addition, the beer will be available at tapping events planned around the state which kicks off in Grand Rapids.
- Thursday, Oct. 10, at 7 Monks in Grand Rapids
- Monday, Oct. 14, at 7 Monks in Traverse City
- Thursday, Oct. 24, at Café One 3 in Kawkawlin
- Friday and Saturday, Oct. 25-26, at the Detroit Fall Beer Festival in Eastern Market
- Tuesday, Oct. 29, at Clubhouse BFD in Rochester Hills
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, at Session Room in Ann Arbor
The Pure Michigan Autumn IPA will be available while supplies last. You can purchase them at some of the major retailers including Meijer, D&W, and Kroger.