Deadline for getting your taxes post marked in is Monday April 15 at 11:59 p.m., but what if you are not ready?

According to WOOD, well if you have not done your taxes yet...what the heck are you waiting for? The 2018 federal and state tax returns are due so do yourself a favor and get your return in because the penalties are ridiculous.

If you are in need of the proper paperwork, never fear, this is one time of the year that the state and federal government are actually interested in helping you out. The Internal Revenue Service and the Michigan Department of Treasury try and help out by provide some online services that contain all of the tax documents you need to fulfill your tax duties as an American. Both services provide ways to do everything online but also have the deets on what you need to do it old school and slap those files in the mail.

If you just have to know when you may get your refund check if you are one of the lucky ones, both federal and state have all the info on tracking your check or checks if you are double luck on the refunds. If you have to pay, well both agencies have that info as well.

If you don't have your taxes ready yet make sure and and get your extension forms filled out and send to the IRS and the state of Michigan. You can also find those forms at the links provided above.

Here is a list of cities that you can still get your tax returns into by April 30: Albion, Battle Creek, Big Rapids, Grand Rapids, Ionia, Muskegon, Muskegon Heights, Portland and Walker.

Good luck and I hope you get a refund because we all know having to pay sucks!

More From Mix 95.7