The Grand Wedding In Lake Michigan
The Grand Wedding reception is SOLD OUT! However, we still want you to get hitched by us!
UPDATE: As of 5/30 the Grand Wedding RECEPTION is SOLD OUT. However, we would still love couples to sign up for the ceremony portion of the evening. Guests, are of course, welcome to come and watch the ceremony as well.
If you will just be signing up for the ceremony part of the evening. Couples will only pay $15. Guests are welcome.
Here's a little more information:
Channel 95.7's very own Connie and Curtis will officiate the first ever Grand Wedding in Lake Michigan! On Friday, June 14th couples will get the chance to get married for the first time or renew their vows with their toes in Lake Michigan!
It’s just $25 per marrying couple and family & friends can also attend for just $15 per person. After the ceremony, couples will be brought to the Holiday Inn in Grand Haven to celebrate, and family and friends are more than welcome to attend! We’ll provide the food, DJ, flowers, cake, photographer & more! Space is limited, so reserve your tickets today!
Click here for a tour of the Great Lawn, the amazing outdoor wedding space at the
Holiday Inn - Grand Haven
Why you should choose the Holiday Inn - Grand Haven
- Their property is all inclusive (guest accommodations, full service restaurant (Jack’s Waterfront Bistro + Bar), indoor and outdoor event space)
- Special group rates are available for out of town guests with event booking
- Customized food and beverage packages to fit any budget
- A network of reliable preferred vendors
- Indoors space for up to 150, outdoor space for up to 300 (seated)
- Can accommodate bridal showers, rehearsal diners, ceremonies and receptions.
- Located minutes away from the Grand Haven beaches, lighthouse and downtown shopping.
- Hotel was renovated in 2011, with the banquet facilities, restaurant and bar renovated in the Fall of 2012.