Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Six Celebrities Who've Admitted to Trying Viagra
1. Zac Efron: Last year while promoting the movie "That Awkward Moment", Zac was asked if he'd ever tried it in real life.
He said, quote, "I can't confirm or deny that." He added, quote, "I had a friend of a friend try it, like a half of a half of a half of a Viagra."
2. Rob Kardashian: On a 2009 episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", Rob drank his stepdad BRUCE JENNER's coffee, not knowing it was spiked with a small dose of Viagra.
3. Ashton Kutcher: In a 2005 interview with "Glamour" magazine, he said, quote, "I tried it, but I'm not addicted. I don't have [an erection] now. I haven't taken it in years. I took it a few times recreationally. It's illegal, but I've taken it."
4. Ben Affleck: He admitted it in a 1999 "Playboy" interview. It was NOT a pleasant experience. He said, quote, "I almost had a heart attack. I had to sit down, and all it did was make me sweat and feel dizzy and really unnerved.
"I felt no sexual side effects whatsoever." He also called it one of his, quote, "biggest disappointments."
5. Michael Douglas: The only guy on the list who probably NEEDS it. In a 2005 interview he said, quote, "God bless [my wife] that she likes older guys.
"And some wonderful enhancements have happened in the last few years . . . Viagra, Cialis . . . that can make us all feel younger."
6. Miles Teller: He comes clean in the new issue of "Elle" magazine. He says, quote, "Uh, yeah. I've taken it before. My buddy in Vegas gave me one. He was like, 'Bro, break it in half and take it two hours before you're ready.' But he was right."
Are Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger on the Verge of Divorce?
Sources say AVRIL LAVIGNE and CHAD KROEGER are on the verge of divorce. They met while working on Avril's 2013 album together, but apparently, they're not as attracted to each other now that they're not in "work mode" anymore. Chad is reportedly telling people it's over.
Are George Clooney's Parents Paying for the Wedding?
It's traditional for the bride-to-be's parents to pay for the wedding. But what if the groom is filthy rich? Should tradition be damned?
Not in GEORGE CLOONEY's case. "Us Weekly" says Amal Alamuddin's family is paying for most of their wedding. Apparently, they're, quote, "old-fashioned" when it comes to these things.
Don't worry . . . Amal's parents probably aren't hurting. Her mom is the editor of a Lebanese newspaper, who's done TV interviews with dignitaries like Bill Clinton and Tony Blair. Her dad is a retired business professor.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. LINDSAY LOHAN attended a magazine party in London with "Fifty Shades of Grey" author E.L. JAMES . . . in lingerie. She posted a picture on Instagram and captioned it, "Blessed to have such strong, smart, encouraging women in my life."
2. On a related note, here's a collection of "Fifty Shades" tattoos.
3. BEYONCÉ has been caught using Photoshop to put a gap between her thighs again. Just look at the stairs behind her . . . in particular, the one that runs right below her crotch. Remember when she tried this back in April?
4. LADY GAGA wore a thong and seashells over her boobs at the Athens airport. (Check out pics . . . and video of her soaking up the attention of the media . . . here.)
5. ELLEN PAGE sexes it up a little bit in the new issue of "W" magazine.
6. New photos of "Django Unchained" actress DANIELE WATTS and her boyfriend messing around in their car have surfaced. She says they're proof that they were doing nothing wrong.
7. ALANIS MORISSETTE cut and dyed her hair.
It's True: A Casino Banned Ben Affleck From Playing Blackjack
BEN AFFLECK admits he was asked to stop playing blackjack at a casino because he can count cards. He says, quote, "That is a true story. I mean, that took place . . . The fact that being good at the game is against the rules at the casinos should tell you something about casinos."
This Is Apparently the Doctor Who Performed the Biopsy on Joan Rivers
The doctor who performed the biopsy that may have led to JOAN RIVERS' death has been identified as Gwen Korovin. She actually has a lot of celebrity patients, including Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Hugh Jackman, John Mayer and Brooke Shields. MELISSA RIVERS reportedly wants her license revoked.
Are These the 20 Most Profane Fanbases in Sports?
Someone analyzed the comment threads for specific sports teams online, to figure out how frequently their fans use PROFANITY. And fans of the Boston Bruins were the most profane, followed by the New York Rangers.
1. Boston Bruins, NHL
2. New York Rangers, NHL
3. Miami Dolphins, NFL
4. L.A. Clippers, NBA
5. L.A. Dodgers, MLB
6. Philadelphia Flyers, NHL
7. Chicago Blackhawks, NHL
8. St. Louis Blues, NHL
9. Chicago Bears, NFL
10. Pittsburgh Pirates, MLB
11. Boston Red Sox, MLB
12. San Jose Sharks, NHL
13. Miami Heat, NBA
14. Baltimore Orioles, MLB
15. Carolina Panthers, NFL
16. St. Louis Cardinals, MLB
17. San Diego Chargers, NFL
18. Denver Broncos, NFL
19. Seattle Mariners, MLB
20. San Francisco Giants, MLB
Thursday TV Reminders:
• "Thursday Night Football" . . . 5:30 to 8:30 P.M. Eastern on CBS. The Atlanta Falcons hosts Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
• "Dating Naked" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on VH1. A "sexual healer" goes on a date with a hippie on the island.
• The first season finale of "Extreme Guide to Parenting" . . . 9:30 to 10:30 P.M. on Bravo.
• "Ridiculousness" . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M. on MTV. Kylie and Kendall Jenner guest star and add their commentary as they watch viral videos.
• The first season finale of FX sitcom "Married" . . . 10:00 to 10:30 P.M.
• The finale of "Seven Deadly Sins" . . . 11:00 P.M. on Showtime. The final sin on Morgan Spurlock's checklist is sloth.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Billy Crystal, Rose Byrne, and Lecrae.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Julianna Margulies, Viggo Mortensen, and comedian Randy Liedtke.
• "Letterman" - Mike Myers, Bonnie McFarlane, and singer John Fullbright. (Repeat)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Kaley Cuoco, Anthony Anderson, and Bastille.
• "Carson Daly" - Kodaline, immigrant activist Jose Antonio Vargas, and comedian Cameron Esposito. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - Hank Azaria, comedian Hannibal Buress, and Tegan & Sara.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Sharon Osbourne, and comedian Carmen Lynch.
• "Jon Stewart" - Bill Clinton.
• "The Colbert Report" - Monty Python's Terry Gilliam.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
1. Syphilis rates worldwide are at an all-time high right now.
2. In spite of what Outkast told you, you were never supposed to shake Polaroid pictures. Shaking has no effect on how fast the photo develops, and if you shake it too much, it could cause discoloration in the photo.
3. More than 88,000 YouTube videos are viewed every SECOND.
4. New York's area code is 212 because that was the easiest to dial on a rotary phone.
5. In the original "Star Wars", "light saber" is only said one time . . . Obi-Wan says it as he gives it to Luke for the first time.
To Work as Efficiently as Possible, Work For Exactly 52 Minutes . . . Then Take a 17-Minute Break
A new study found that if you want to work as efficiently as possible, you should focus hard for 52 minutes . . . then take a 17-minute break. If you repeat the cycle for an eight-hour work day, you'll wind up taking two hours of breaks . . . but STILL get more done than if you worked eight hours straight.
38% of Men and 29% of Women Secretly Want to Do One of Their Friends
According to a new survey, 38% of men and 29% of women have secretly had a crush on a friend. 10% of us have kissed more than two friends . . . 24% have had SEX with a friend . . . and 32% have dated a friend.
What Memory Makes You Feel the Happiest?
A new survey found 80% of people say they're happiest when they're REMINISCING. And the memories that make people feel happiest are the birth of their children . . . vacations . . . and meeting their significant other.
94% of Us Can Spot a Tourist Just By Looking at Them
A new survey found 94% of us think we can spot a TOURIST just by looking at them . . . but only 9% of us think people can tell WE'RE tourists when WE'RE on vacation. The survey also found wearing socks and sandals is the ugliest tourist fashion move.
An Old Guy Put Porn in His Window to Annoy His Neighbors
An old, racist guy in New York is mad that an Indian family moved in next door, so he's been putting PORN PICTURES in his window. They tried calling the cops, but he puts them right back up when they're gone. And he says he's not planning to take the photos down again because, quote, "That's my artwork."
JAMES GANDOLFINI would have been 53. (1961 - 2013) TONY SOPRANO! He's in theaters now . . . and for the last time . . . in "The Drop".
Patrick Schwarzenegger is 21.
Alison Lohman is 35. She was Tim McGraw's daughter in "Flicka". She was 23 when she played Nicolas Cage's 14-YEAR-OLD daughter in "Matchstick Men".
(She also got DRAGGED TO HELL in Sam Raimi's "Drag Me To Hell". Oh, sorry . . . I forgot to say "spoiler alert".)
Jason Sudeikis is 39. Former "SNL" star who had lead roles in "We're the Millers", "Hall Pass" and "Horrible Bosses". He made a baby with Olivia Wilde, which makes him my hero.
Xzibit is 40. Urban troubadour-turned-actor who's best known for hosting "Pimp My Ride".
James Marsden is 41. He played Cyclops in the "X-Men" movies . . . and was also in "Hairspray", "Superman Returns", "The Notebook", "Enchanted" and Katherine Heigl's "27 Dresses". He's GORGEOUS.
Lance Armstrong is 43. Beat cancer. Doping investigations, not so much.
Jada Pinkett-Smith is 43. Will Smith nails her. Real good. So would I. Maybe Marc Anthony does, too. Although she denies it.
AISHA TYLER is 44. Ross's interracial-taboo minx on "Friends". Since then she's had regular spots on "CSI", "24", "Ghost Whisperer", and the voice of Lana Kane on "Archer". She's also hosting the new "Whose Line Is It Anyway". But all of that PALES in comparison to her career-defining role as Mahogany in "Balls of Fury".
RICKY BELL is 47. Member of New Edition, and "The Bell" in Bell Biv DeVoe.
Holly Robinson-Peete is 50. Nubian minx from the "21 Jump Street" TV show and "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper". Lost to Bret Michaels on the "Celebrity Apprentice" . . . and was relieved of her duties on "The Talk". Her dad was the original GORDON on "Sesame Street".
(John Mayer would make sweet, interracial love to her, even though his penis is a white supremacist.)
Kerry Livgren is 65. Guitarist and keyboardist for the proto-prog rock superstars, Kansas. Carry on my wayward son. Carry on.
Frankie Avalon is 75. He used to nail Annette Funicello . . . on the beach.
Fred Willard is 75. Public wanking comedian . . . and the HILARIOUS color commentator in "Best In Show". He was also in "This Is Spinal Tap", "A Mighty Wind" . . . and played one half of a gay couple, along with MARTIN MULL, on "Roseanne". As if that isn't enough, he's also Phil's dad on "Modern Family".
Robert Blake is 81. "Little Rascal" who played Mickey, and later grew up to be "Baretta" . . . and a wife killer like O.J. Simpson? (Danny Bonaduce said it best: Robert Blake is innocent . . . EVEN IF HE DID IT. Italians stick together, yo.)
Dee Dee Ramone (1951 - 2002) Bass player for the Ramones.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 1 day to Talk Like a Pirate Day
• 14 days to Int'l Day of Non-Violence
• 17 days to World Teachers Day
• 28 days to World Food Day
• 43 days to Halloween
• 855 days left of "Hope and Change"
163 years ago . . . In 1851, the first issue of the "The New York Times" went on sale at 2 cents a copy with the slogan "All the News That's Fit to Print".
50 years ago . . . In 1964, "Jonny Quest" and "The Addams Family" debuted on ABC.
49 years ago . . . In 1965, "Get Smart" and "I Dream Of Jeannie" debuted on NBC.
45 years ago . . . In 1969, back problems and an addiction to painkillers led to the replacing of DICK YORK with DICK SARGENT as Darrin Stephens on "Bewitched". DON'T TAKE DRUGS!!!
44 years ago . . . In 1970, 27-year-old JIMI HENDRIX was found dead in his London apartment. He choked on his own vomit after doing barbiturates. DON'T TAKE DRUGS!!!
38 years ago . . . In 1976, "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry hit #1 on the charts.
32 years ago . . . In 1982,"The Gary Coleman Show", a cartoon about Gary Coleman as an angel-in-training, debuted on NBC. DON'T TAKE DRUGS!!!
31 years ago . . . In 1983, KISS appeared (on MTV) without their trademark make-up for the first time. Everyone got a look at them . . . and begged them to put it back on.
30 years ago . . . In 1984, Superstar GENE WILDER married "SNL" superstar GILDA RADNER. Sadly, Gilda died of (ovarian) cancer five years later, in May of 1989.
29 years ago . . . In 1985, The FIRST "TOP TEN LIST" was done on "Late Night With David Letterman". The topic was "The Top Ten Things That Almost Rhyme With Peas". . . #10: Heats. #9: Rice. #8: Moss. #7: Ties. #6: Needs. #5: Lens. #4: Ice. #3: Nurse. #2: Leaks. #1: Meats. (They got better.) (???)
27 years ago . . . In 1987, men everywhere became MUCH more cautious about how they juggled their side action after "Fatal Attraction" was released.
(The ORIGINAL "Fatal Attraction" was the 1971 Clint Eastwood thriller "Play Misty For Me" . . . which is especially frightening if you're a radio personality.)
18 years ago . . . In 1996, BOB DOLE fell off a stage during a presidential campaign rally in Chico, California, after a railing gave way. He was not seriously hurt. He takes Viagra now, so he can nail Liddy real good. (Here's video of the classic Bob Dole STAGE DIVE.)
15 years ago . . . In 1999, Peen-chee Puerto Rican FELIX TRINIDAD won a decision over the previously undefeated en fuego Mexicano OSCAR DE LA HOYA for the WBC title. But Oscar rebounded the next year to become the KING OF LATIN MUSIC with his highly-regarded, mind-blowing and cleverly titled album "Oscar De La Hoya". (???)
15 years ago . . . In 1999, "Three's Company" genius JOHN RITTER married AMY YASBECK. She was Casey, the fiery redhead from "Wings" . . . and also starred with him in a made-for-TV movie ironically titled "Dead Husbands". Today would've been their 15th anniversary.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, SAMMY SOSA became the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit 60 home runs in a season . . . twice (two years in a row, even).
10 years ago . . . In 2004, BRITNEY SPEARS married KEVIN FEDERLINE. When this happened, did you dream that within a few years time, we'd be calling HIM the normal one???
Five years ago . . . In 2009, after 72 years on the air the final episode of "The Guiding Light" was broadcast.
Two years ago . . . In 2012, NFL Films legend STEVE SABOL died at the age of 71.