Kid Heads To Emergency Room After Accidentally Swallowing Dog’s Chewy Toy [Video]
In this little bit of medical hilarity, a boy named Anthony had to make a trip to the emergency room after inhaling a squeaker from a dog's chew toy. According to several reports, Anthony is now doing fine. In a quote from the Today Show's website, Dr. Alfred Sacchetti, a spokesperson for the American College of Emergency Physicians assumed that the boy didn't swallow a full size dog toy, but instead probably inhaled the squeaker part of the toy. Either way, the fact that Anthony is alright and this made it on video is pretty cool.