What Does The Smartphone That You Own Say About You?
Your smartphone does a lot more than give you directions to the nearest mall or shoe store, it also helps you stay current with your e-mail and Faceyspace while on the move. But, It can also reveal something very important about you and your personality, according to a survey by gadget recycling company Gazelle.
No, not all the secrets you save on your phone like pictures and texts... but the person you are because you own a certain phone. The study was done to better understand the sociology behind various types of smartphone buyers. In short, iPhone users are optimistic, Android users are pessimistic and Blackberry users are the most negative about their futures.
What does your smartphone say about you?
Apple iPhone users:
- 52% of iPhone users and 58% of iPad users are always optimistic about their future.
- In uncertain times, 29% of iPhone users and 60% of iPad users expect the best.
- iPhone users are very sociable, with 66% saying they enjoy spending time with their friends "a lot."
- 28% of Android smartphone users and 36% of Android tablet users are always optimistic about their future.
- 31% of Android smartphone users and 55% of Android tablet users often expect more good things to happen than bad.
- Android users are the hardest working with nearly half of phone users and two thirds of tablet users saying it's important to keep busy.
- 33% believe if something can go wrong for them, it will.
- 33% rarely count on good things happening to them.
- 0% usually expect the best.
Does this resemble your personality? Let us know.