Your daily dose of whatever!!
Hugh Jackman Almost Castrated Himself with His Wolverine Claws
In "The Wolverine", HUGH JACKMAN had to film a nude scene . . . with his CLAWS OUT. I don't think I have to explain the potential castration hazard involved in that. And yes, it almost happened.
On a British talk show recently, Hugh said, quote, "There was a very intense first scene and I insisted on a closed set. I ran round the corner and all the female members of the crew were gathered there.
"I tried to cover myself and cut my inner thigh . . . it was just the inner thigh thankfully! The metal claws had to go . . . you can't have bits and pieces flying off."
George Clooney Proposed After a Home-Cooked Meal
GEORGE CLOONEY already has so many advantages over most other guys . . . and now we find out he's more ROMANTIC, too. The "New York Post" says he proposed to Amal Alamuddin after cooking her a meal at his Los Angeles home.
A source says, quote, "George cooked a meal himself for Amal at home on April 22nd, then he surprised her by getting down on bended knee and presenting her with the ring." Oh, and he designed the ring himself.
Two Mattress Actresses are Mad at Samuel L. Jackson . . . For Telling People Where to Find Free Porn on the Internet?
During a press conference for the new "Captain America" movie, SAMUEL L. JACKSON endorsed a free porno site, and some mattress actresses aren't happy, because it's basically PIRACY and it cuts into their profits. One of them, Catalina Cruz, even suggested a boycott of Jackson's movies.
20 of the Hottest Stars Over 50
• Liam Neeson, 61
• Christie Brinkley, 60
• Katey Sagal, 60
• Pierce Brosnan, 60
• Denzel Washington, 59
• Kim Cattrall, 57
• Tom Hanks, 57
• Michelle Pfeiffer, 56
• Viggo Mortensen, 55
• Emma Thompson, 55
• Angela Bassett, 55
• Valerie Bertinelli, 54
• Antonio Banderas, 53
• George Clooney, 52
• Tom Cruise, 52
• Heather Locklear, 52
• Vanessa Williams, 51
• Gina Gershon, 51
• Brad Pitt, 50
• Johnny Depp, 50
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. For those of you who haven't seen MILEY CYRUS' Bangerz Tour yet, here's a video that plays before she takes the stage. It features Miley nearly naked, with electrical tape over her nipples . . . and plenty of other freaky stuff.
By the way . . . the "Bangerz" album just surpassed ONE MILLION copies sold. Miley has now sold 15.9 million albums over her relatively short career.
2. DEMI LOVATO posted a picture of herself in a small bikini, along with the caption, "When in Brazil . . ."
3. 56-year-old SHARON STONE looks crazy good in a mesh bodysuit on the cover of the Italian "GQ". Photoshop might have something to do with that.
4. Whatever else you think of KATHY GRIFFIN, inside or out, you can't deny she has a nice body.
5. COLE SPROUSE from those Disney Channel "Suite Life" shows posted some pictures where he's damn hear showing off his CURLIES. Which is funny, because last year his twin brother DYLAN "accidentally" leaked some partially nude pics of himself.
6. FRANK OCEAN posted a shirtless selfie, and he's JACKED.
Did Justin Bieber Ask Rob Ford if He Had Some Crack?
It's a little hypocritical to praise JUSTIN BIEBER for being a WISE-ASS when we're usually tearing him a new one for it. But if this is true, we kind of have to give him some props this one time . . .
The "Toronto Star" says that Justin ran into Toronto Mayor ROB FORD at a club called Muzik over St. Patrick's Day weekend. Ford went to shake Justin's hand, and Justin asked him, quote, "Did you bring any crack to smoke?"
A source says Ford was ENRAGED by the question. (Ford announced Wednesday he's taking a break from his mayoral duties after a SECOND video of him allegedly smoking crack surfaced.)
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" Hits Theaters This Weekend
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are back as Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy, Sally Field is Aunt May, and there are three new villains: Jamie Foxx is Electro, Paul Giamatti is the Rhino, and Dane DeHaan is Harry Osborn . . . a.k.a. the Green Goblin.
In this one, Harry Osborn reveals that Oscorp had Peter under surveillance. That leads to Peter learning the truth about his dad's connection to Oscorp's research . . . the same research that creates Electro, Rhino, and the Green Goblin.
This movie's already pulled in $132 million at the foreign box office . . . and it's expected to clear $100 million in the U.S. this weekend. Which explains why they're already planning two MORE sequels.
RELATED COMEDY: The Top Things That Bother Spider-Man
Elizabeth Banks plays a news anchor who has a one-night stand with James Marsden after getting passed up for her dream job. And by the time she finds out she's still in the running for it, she's stranded in downtown L.A. without cash, a phone, or any ID . . . wearing her same slutty yellow dress from the night before her hook-up.
Weekend TV Reminders:
• Friday: "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" . . . from 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on the CW. Blonde minx Mircea Monroe from Showtime's "Episodes" guests stars.
• Friday: "The Writers Room" . . . from 9:00 to 9:30 P.M. on Sundance. The writers of "House of Cards" are this week's guests.
• Saturday: "24: Live Another Day" . . . from 8:30 to 9:00 P.M. on Fox. A sneak peek at the upcoming series with interviews and unseen footage.
• Saturday: "The Graham Norton Show" . . . 11:00 P.M. Eastern on BBC America. Zac Efron and Seth Rogen, plus Matt LeBlanc and the Kaiser Chiefs.
• "Saturday Night Live" . . . from 11:30 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on NBC. "Spider-Man's" Andrew Garfield hosts and Coldplay performs.
• Sunday's season finale of "Resurrection" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC.
• Sunday: "The Simpsons" . . . from 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on Fox. Homer wakes up to a world made out of Legos.
• Sunday: "Game of Thrones" . . . from 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on HBO. Cersei and Tywin plot the crown's next move.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Kevin Spacey and Lewis Black.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - John McCain, Billy Eichner, and Jason Derulo. (Repeat)
• "Letterman" - Don Rickles, Carmen Lynch, and the Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Julie Bowen, Dave Attell, and Cut Copy. (Repeat)
• "Carson Daly" - Joel Lambert, ex-Navy SEAL host of Discovery's "Lone Target". Music Guest: The Blank Tapes. (Repeat)
• "Arsenio" - Jeff Garlin, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, and Hit-Boy.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Christiane Amanpour.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Ian Somerhalder from "The Vampire Diaries". (Repeat)
Five Random Facts For Friday
Here are a few random facts for you. Sharks can have up to 3,000 teeth, and when they lose one, it grows back. The only country in the world that serves the McRib all year long is Germany. And JAMES MADISON is the only president who had two vice presidents DIE in office.
And Now, Three New Things to Worry About With Your Marriage
: Here are a few new things to worry about with your marriage. New studies have found that one person getting a serious illness increases the chance of you getting divorced . . . when a friend gets divorced it's contagious and can spread to you . . . and when people lose their jobs they're more likely to cheat.
1. A serious illness could lead to a divorce. If you get a serious medical problem, there's a surprisingly high chance your husband or wife will add insult to injury and DIVORCE you. ESPECIALLY your husband.
A new study of older couples who got divorces found that in about HALF of those cases, the woman had a serious illness. The researchers say it's because men tend not to have the caregiving instincts women have. (Daily Mail)
2. Divorce can be contagious. A study out of Brown University found that people are 75% more likely to get a divorce if one of their close FRIENDS is divorced . . . and 33% more likely to get divorced if a friend of a friend gets divorced. (CBS 2 - New York)
3. Losing your job might drive you to cheat. The dating site if you want to have an affair, AshleyMadison.com, compared their membership rates and unemployment rates . . . and found as unemployment rates went up, so did sign-ups.
Their theory is people who are out of work have more STRESS on their marriages . . . and more time to have affairs. (Washington Post)
Want Your Kid to Succeed? Give Them a Simple Name and a Middle Initial
Want to get your kid to succeed? Here are a few tips for when you NAME them. New studies found that people with MIDDLE NAMES get treated like they have higher status . . . and people with names that are easy to PRONOUNCE have more credibility.
Even If Your Mom Says She Doesn't Want a Mother's Day Present, She Probably Does
Even if your mom SAYS she doesn't want a Mother's Day present, she probably does. A new survey found that 61% of moms think their family should absolutely get them a gift, even if they say they don't want one. Fortunately, only 9% of people DON'T plan on doing something for their mom on Mother's Day.
The Average American Spends $1,300 a Year Eating Fast Food Twice a Week
: Americans still LOVE fast food. A new survey found the average American eats fast food at LEAST twice a week, and spends about $1,300 a year on it.
The Ten Worst Summer Fashion Mistakes
According to a new survey, the worst summer fashion mistake is . . . wearing socks with sandals. The rest of the top ten includes streaky fake tans, too much make-up at the beach, and a bathing suit that's too small.
Lily Allen is 29. British pop minx who loves to share her nipples with us.
Gaius Charles is 31. Cocolicious Dr. Shane Ross on "Grey's Anatomy".
Ellie Kemper is 34. Adorable Erin on "The Office" . . . and possible latent lesbian Becca in "Bridesmaids".
JENNA VON OY is 37. She played the naughty little tramp Six on "Blossom" . . . for which she won TWO Young Artist Awards! She was also #94 on VH1's "100 Greatest Kid Stars" special!
David Beckham is 39. Beautiful British soccer player who gets to "bend" Posh Spice ANYTIME HE WANTS TO.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is 42.
Christine Baranski is 62. Character actress extraordinaire. She's currently playing Diane Lockhart on "The Good Wife".
Lou Gramm is 64. Foreigner's lead singer . . . although he hasn't been with them since 2003. Their biggest jams include . . . "Cold as Ice", "Feels Like the First Time", "Hot Blooded", "Double Vision", "Urgent", "Waiting for a Girl Like You", "I Want to Know What Love Is" and "Say You Will".
Larry Gatlin is 66. Leader of country's Gatlin Brothers. Remember the '80s?
Lesley Gore is 68. '60s minx who sang "It's My Party" and "You Don't Own Me".
Bianca Jagger is 69. Mick Jagger's ex-wife. FYI: Billy Joel's song "Big Shot" is based on a bad date with her.
Lorenzo Music (1937 - 2001) The voice of Garfield the Cat AND Carlton the Doorman on "Rhoda".
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 2 days until "Star Wars Day"
• 9 days to Mother's Day
• 21 days to Days of Future Past
• 21 days to Memorial Day Weekend
• 44 days to Father's Day
• 994 days left of "Hope and Change"
124 years ago . . . In 1890, the OKLAHOMA TERRITORY was established with an all-White government. Oklahoma had been reserved as Indian Territory for the eastern tribes kicked off their land by Whitey . . .
. . . but the white man got greedy after the Civil War and took part of Oklahoma back for himself. I guess you could say Whitey was "INDIAN GIVING". No, screw YOU!
81 years ago . . . In 1933, the first sighting of the LOCH NESS MONSTER in SCOTLAND was reported when a couple drove by and saw "an enormous animal rolling and plunging on the surface" of Loch Ness.
68 years ago . . . In 1946, prisoners rioted at California's ALCATRAZ prison. (ATTICA! ALCATRAZ!)
54 years ago . . . In 1960, in the wake of the PAYOLA scandal, "Billboard" magazine reported that many radio stations were adopting a "better music" format, and BANNING ROCK & ROLL.
42 years ago . . . In 1972, J. EDGAR HOOVER, the FBI Director rumored to have been secretly blackmailed by the mob for his HOMOSEXUAL TRANSVESTITE tendencies, died at age 77.
He'd served as head of the FBI for 48 YEARS, under EIGHT different presidents. Leonardo DiCaprio played him in the movie "J. Edgar", which was directed by Clint Eastwood.
37 years ago . . . In 1977, ERIC CLAPTON recorded your wife's favorite Eric Clapton song, "WONDERFUL TONIGHT".
34 years ago . . . In 1980, PINK FLOYD'S hit single "Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)", with its chorus of kids chanting "We don't need no education", was BANNED by the white South African government.
Black children, upset about their inferior education, adopted the song as their anthem, but the white government said the song was "prejudicial to the safety of the state."
32 years ago . . . In 1982, CALAMITY CAME UPON THE WORLD WHEN ADAM AND THE ANTS DISBANDED, after Adam opted for a solo stint rather than finding replacements for drummer Terry Lee Miall and bass player Gary Tibbs!
As a loner, Adam Ant went on to have more success in the U.S. than he ever had with the Ants. He is currently resting comfortably under the Rock of Obscurity with Kajagoogoo.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, DAVID RAPPAPORT, the 3-foot-11 star of "Time Bandits", died of a gunshot wound to the chest in what appeared to be suicide. He was 47 . . . INCHES. He was only 39 in years. Rest in peace, little David.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, JESSE JACKSON actually did an honest day's work . . . when Yugoslav authorities handed three American prisoners of war over to him.
11 years ago . . . In 2003, GEORGE W. BUSH stood on the flight deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln with a banner with the words "Mission Accomplished" printed on it. He announced that major combat operation in Iraq were over. Fail.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, LYNNDIE ENGLAND pled guilty to SEVEN charges against her, for her role in those degrading prisoner photos taken at the Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq. She beat a conspiracy charge but was later sentenced to three years in prison on the other six.
Four years ago . . . In 2010, the European Union bailed out Greece by writing them a 120 billion euro check to help them get rid of their sovereign debt.
Three years ago . . . In 2011, OSAMA BIN LADEN was shot and killed by U.S. troops while he was hiding at a secret compound in Pakistan.
Two years ago . . . In 2012, JUNIOR SEAU committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest. He'd suffered from chronic brain damage common to NFL players.
One year ago . . . SLAYER guitarist JEFF HANNEMAN died at the age 49. His liver had finally given out after too much hard drinking.