Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Katy Perry Says Her Longest Dry Spell is Six Months or a Year . . . and She Doesn't Do One-Night Stands
In the new issue of "Cosmo", KATY PERRY reveals the longest she's ever gone without having her CHIMNEY SWEPT, so to speak.
She says, quote, "Maybe six months or a year. I don't stay single for long."
When she's in between relationships, does she ever just find a guy to top her off? Apparently not. She doesn't do one-night stands. She says, quote, "For me, the most important thing about sex is connection. I've never been that way."
Hillary Clinton is Done Talking About Monica Lewinsky
If HILLARY CLINTON runs for president, MONICA LEWINSKY WILL come up. It's inevitable. But it sounds like Hillary is trying to nip that in the bud already. "People" asked her if she read Monica's recent "Vanity Fair" essay.
She said, quote, "No. I dealt with all of that in my book 'Living History'. That was a long time ago. I certainly have moved on."
She added, quote, "I'm not going to comment on what did or didn't happen. I think everybody needs to look to the future."
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. When he was in high school, PETER DINKLAGE had quite the epic mullet.
2. MAITLAND WARD from "Boy Meets World" might just be every nerd's new obsession. She showed up to a comic expo in both the Princess Leia slave bikini and the Leeloo outfit from "The Fifth Element". And she ROCKED both looks.
3. SCARLETT JOHANSSON is really starting to show.
4. RIHANNA'S new ads for her Rogue perfume have been banned from public places in Britain because they're too sexy. Although by Rihanna standards, they're really not that bad.
Meanwhile, Rihanna changed her Twitter avatar to a picture of Peter Griffin from "Family Guy" wearing her see-through dress.
5. KENDALL JENNER models a hand bra for "Interview" magazine.
6. Can you guess the TOM CRUISE movie by the Tom Cruise hairstyle?
7. Here's some BLAKE LIVELY cleavage.
8. Who wears short shorts? BRADLEY COOPER wears short shorts.
9. EMMA ROBERTS hit the beach with flowers in her hair . . . and a bikini top.
She also shared this shot, in a different bikini, on Instagram.
10. I think SCOTT EASTWOOD is posting shirtless photos just to tease us. And I am OK with that.
The Second Video of Justin Bieber Being Racist Is Out
The second video of a young JUSTIN BIEBER saying the N-word has hit the Internet. This time, he changes the lyrics of his song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely [N-word]". It includes Justin gleefully singing, quote, "If I kill you, I'll be part of the KKK, then there will be one less lonely [N-word]."
(Here's the censored video. Careful: The bleeps don't cover the entire word. And, even bleeped, it's still highly offensive.)
And Now . . . Today's Reason to Be Outraged: Pharrell Wore a Native American Headdress on the Cover of a Magazine
It seems like every day there's a reason to be outraged by something a celebrity does. Here's the latest:
PHARRELL wears a Native American headdress on the cover of "Elle U.K.", and, not surprisingly, the Internet let him have it.
And even though Pharrell has some Native American blood, he apologized. He said, quote, "I respect and honor every kind of race, background and culture. I am genuinely sorry."
(You can see a photo of the cover on Elle's Facebook page.)
Charlize Theron Left a $96 Tip on a $4 Yogurt
CHARLIZE THERON went into a Pinkberry yogurt shop in Hollywood WITHOUT ANY MONEY, and ordered a chocolate hazelnut with chocolate shavings. And she told the woman behind the counter she'd be back to pay the $3.75 tab.
Well, she DID come back, driven by her boyfriend SEAN PENN. She gave the woman a HUNDRED-DOLLAR BILL, and told her to keep the change. That's a $96.25 tip. (Here's video.)
Melissa McCarthy Couldn't Get Anyone to Make Her an Oscar Dress
MELISSA MCCARTHY says she was inspired to start a plus-size clothing line because she had trouble finding a designer who'd make her an Oscar dress a few years ago. Quote, "I asked five or six designers . . . very high-level ones who make lots of dresses for people . . . and they all said no."
The NFL Is Giving Up on Roman Numerals for the 50th Super Bowl, Because "Super Bowl L" Looks Dumb
In two years it'll be the 50th Super Bowl . . . and since the NFL uses Roman numerals, that would be "Super Bowl L". Most people think that looks kind of weird . . . and the NFL agrees. So for just that one year, they're going back to regular numbers and calling it "Super Bowl 50".
Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Are Teaming Up Again
WILL FERRELL and MARK WAHLBERG are teaming up again for a new comedy called "Daddy's Home".
Ferrell will play a guy who's trying to become a good stepdad to his wife's kids. But then their, quote, "freewheeling, freeloading" father, played by Wahlberg, shows up to complicate things.
Ferrell and Wahlberg previously starred in the hilarious and underrated 2010 comedy "The Other Guys".
Thursday TV Reminders:
• Game 1 of the "NBA Finals" . . . from 9:00 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ABC. The San Antonio Spurs host the Miami Heat. The game is immediately followed by "Jimmy Kimmel Game Night", with Jimmy talking to Martin Lawrence.
• "Hollywood Game Night" . . . from 8:00 to 9:00 P.M. on NBC. Jenna Fischer, Darren Criss, Jason Biggs, Laura Prepon, Natasha Lyonne and Mario Lopez.
• The second season premiere of the redneck reality series "Party Down South" . . . from 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on CMT.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Mike Myers, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Damon Albarn.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Jonah Hill, Laura Dern, and Nick Turner.
• "Letterman" - Hugh Jackman, Joe List, and Lana Del Rey.
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - 50 Cent, Jenny Slate, and OneRepublic.
• "Carson Daly" - Lee Pace, Liquor Store, and John Green.
• "Conan" - Rob Riggle, Jon "Bones" Jones, and Echosmith.
• "Craig Ferguson" - John Waters, and Yunjin Kim.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Colin Hanks.
• "Jon Stewart" - Tom Cruise.
• "The Colbert Report" - Chrissie Hynde.
Five Random Facts For Thursday
Here are a few random facts for you. If you live to 100, statistics say you'll probably die from pneumonia. Flamin' Hot Cheetos were invented by a janitor at a Frito-Lay plant. And JACKIE CHAN is also a classically trained opera singer who's released more than 20 albums.
1. If you live to 100, statistics say you'll probably die from pneumonia.
2. MARK HAMILL has done the voice for the Joker in every single "Batman" video game since 1992.
3. Flamin' Hot Cheetos were invented by a janitor named Richard Montanez at Frito-Lay's Rancho Cucamonga, California plant. Since then, he's worked his way up to running PepsiCo's Multicultural Sales and Community Promotions division.
4. JACKIE CHAN is a classically trained opera singer and has released more than 20 albums.
5. The International Space Station is the most expensive thing that's ever been built. The estimated cost is around $150 billion.
3% of People Have Skipped a Wedding Because They Didn't Approve of the Marriage . . . Plus Four Stats About Weddings
According to a new survey on weddings, 3% of people have skipped a wedding because they didn't approve of who their friend or family member was marrying . . . 84% are cool with the tradition of the bride's father "giving her away" . . . 54% say the bride should wear white . . . and 46% say it doesn't matter.
1. 6% of people have skipped a wedding to avoid DRAMA . . . 3% have skipped one because they didn't APPROVE of who their friend or family member was marrying . . . and 1% have skipped one to avoid running into an ex.
2. 84% of people are still cool with the tradition of the bride's father "giving her away" . . . but 16% of people don't like it.
3. We're pretty split on whether brides should wear white . . . since, you know, barely anyone gets married as a virgin anymore. 54% of people say the bride should wear white . . . 46% say it doesn't matter.
4. 88% of people think destination weddings are RUDE because they put too much of a financial burden on guests.
5. And 71% of people think if it's one person's second wedding . . . or third, fourth, or fifth wedding . . . the wedding should be more subdued. (Harris Interactive)
14% of People Have Had Sex in Someone Else's House During a Party
A new survey found 14% of people have snuck off during a party at someone else's place to get-it-on. 40% have also gone through the host's medicine cabinet at a party . . . and 1% have STOLEN something.
64% of Parents Need to Escape During a Day With Their Kids . . . By Hiding in the Bathroom
64% of parents say they feel the need to ESCAPE for a while during a day with their kids, according to a new survey. The average time when parents escape is 3:53 P.M. . . . and almost all of them find refuge in the BATHROOM. Then they spend an average of 14-and-a-half minutes in there with the door locked.
What Lie Do You Tell Most Often?
What LIE do you tell most often? Some of the most popular answers are: "My phone was on silent so I didn't know you called" . . . "Sorry, I don't have any change on me" . . . and "I'm fine."
A Woman Is Divorcing Her Husband Because He Didn't Like "Frozen"?
A guy in Japan claims his 29-year-old wife is divorcing him because she made him watch the movie "Frozen", and he said it was just "okay." So she moved in with her parents, stopped talking to him, and said that if you don't like "Frozen", there's something wrong with you as a HUMAN BEING.
A Guy Files a Complaint Because He Ordered a Junk Enlargement Kit . . . and They Sent Him a Magnifying Glass
A guy in Malaysia spent $167 on a junk enlargement kit, and it turned out to be a scam . . . because all they sent him was a MAGNIFYING GLASS. Most people would be too embarrassed to do anything . . . but he actually filed a complaint with Malaysia's customer complaints bureau.
A Zoo Mistakenly Shot a Guy in a Gorilla Suit With a Tranquilizer Dart
A zoo in the Canary Islands ran a drill this week where an employee ran around in a gorilla suit, so the staff could practice how they'd handle a loose gorilla. But one worker didn't know about the drill, thought it was an ACTUAL gorilla, and shot the guy with a tranquilizer dart.
Pete Wentz is 35. Ashlee Simpson's ex-husband and the father of her horribly named son, Bronx Mowgli. Also the bassist for Fall Out Boy who likes to take pictures of his own junk.
Chuck Klosterman is 42. Author of the extremely popular book "Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs".
MARKY MARK WAHLBERG is 43. The Funky Bunch turns 25.
Brian McKnight is 45. The R&B superstar behind "Back at One".
Ron Livingston is 47. Superstar of two bona fide CULT CLASSICS. He was Rob in "Swingers" . . . and Peter Gibbons in "Office Space". He was also one of Carrie's boyfriends on "Sex and the City". He broke up with her on a Post-it.
Jeff Garlin is 52. Larry's chubby manager Jeff on "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Since Larry David takes like three years off between seasons of "Curb", Jeff Garlin is now also the dad on "The Goldbergs".
Kenny G is 58. The G stands for Gorelick, NOT "Gorgeous" like it should.
Suze Orman is 63. Financial advisor and host of "The Suze Orman Show" on CNBC who's known for her taste in jackets . . . and her taste for LADY PARTS. She's technically a 62-year-old virgin, in that her CAVE OF HOLINESS has NEVER been entered by a yucky man!
Freddie Stone is 67. Sly and the Family Stone guitarist.
Bill Moyers is 80. American journalism legend. He's the biggest thing to hit PBS since Bert and Ernie.
Pancho Villa (1878 - 1923) En fuego Mexican revolutionary.
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 9 days to World Blood Donor Day
• 10 days to Father's Day
• 29 days to Independence Day
• 57 days to Guardians of the Galaxy
• 63 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 960 days left of "Hope and Change"
58 years ago . . . In 1956, ELVIS PRESLEY went on the "Milton Berle Show" and thrust his junk at the camera. It caused so much controversy that, from then on, cameras would only shoot him from the waist up.
46 years ago . . . In 1968, the great ROBERT F. KENNEDY was shot and killed by Sirhan Sirhan at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, just after winning the California Democratic primary.
Former NFL superstar ROSEY GRIER . . . who was working as a bodyguard for Kennedy . . . helped take down Sirhan Sirhan. Four years later, Rosey would achieve his greatest success by starring with Ray Milland in "The Thing With Two Heads".
37 years ago . . . In 1977, tragedy struck our nation . . . when ALICE COOPER'S PET BOA CONSTRICTOR was bitten by a rat it was trying to eat, and died.
33 years ago . . . In 1981, the FIRST CASE OF AIDS was reported. More than 200,000 AIDS cases were reported in the U.S. alone during the next ten years.
32 years ago . . . In 1982, SOPHIA LOREN finished serving a 17-day sentence in an Italian jail for tax evasion.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, country legend CONWAY TWITTY died at the age of 59.
18 years ago . . . In 1996, an arrest warrant was issued for former MILLI VANILLI "singer" ROB PILATUS after he split from a drug treatment center in Los Angeles. He turned up at another center six days later. He's now dead. DON'T TAKE DRUGS!!!
15 years ago . . . In 1999, the Velvet Fog, MEL TORME, died of a stroke in Los Angeles at age 73.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, REESE WITHERSPOON married succulent man-boy RYAN PHILLIPPE. After they divorced, she did naughty things with JAKE GYLLENHAAL. Now she's married to a Hollywood talent agent and doing a poor job defending him from the cops.
14 years ago . . . In 2000, Baltimore Ravens linebacker RAY LEWIS pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in order to drop murder charges in the stabbing deaths of two men at an Atlanta Super Bowl party. Last year he got to retire with his second Super Bowl ring. Justice is served?
12 years ago . . . In 2002, a grand jury indicted R. KELLY on 21 FELONY COUNTS OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, stemming from the infamous R. Kelly bootleg sex tape.
It took six years to bring the case to trial, and one day for a jury to acquit Kelly of all charges. Justice is served???
12 years ago . . . In 2002, DEE DEE RAMONE died of an accidental drug overdose at the age of 49. (Bassist Dee Dee, singer Joey and guitarist Johnny all died well before their time. Yet who lives?)
12 years ago . . . In 2002, (14-year-old) ELIZABETH SMART was kidnapped right out of her bedroom by two homeless men. She was found alive and well nine months later . . . just 18 miles away from her Salt Lake City home.
10 years ago . . . In 2004, JENNIFER LOPEZ and MARC ANTHONY were quietly married at home. They're now divorced.
10 years ago . . . In 2004, RONALD REAGAN died from pneumonia at the age of 93 after a 10-year battle with Alzheimer's. He was the 40th president of the United States AND the Gipper in "Knute Rockne, All American".
Two years ago . . . In 2012, science fiction author RAY BRADBURY died at the age of 91. Bradbury's classic works included "The Martian Chronicles", "Fahrenheit 451" and "Something Wicked This Way Comes".