Your daily dose of Whatever!!
Is Jennifer Lawrence's Ex Rebounding with Kristen Stewart?
Multiple sources are reporting that JENNIFER LAWRENCE and NICHOLAS HOULT have broken up. And Hoult might already have already entered into his rebound relationship. He and KRISTEN STEWART were spotted in Tokyo the other day getting sushi. They're about to start filming a movie together.
Michael Strahan Went Into the Football Hall of Fame a Single Man
When New York Giants legend MICHAEL STRAHAN entered the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday, he did it as a SINGLE MAN.
Strahan's rep confirmed that Michael and his girlfriend NICOLE MURPHY had ended their five-year engagement because of, quote, "distance and work schedule" issues.
Sources say Michael was BLINDSIDED by the announcement. Obviously, he knew he and Nicole were through, but the TIMING was suspect. He reportedly feels like either Nicole or someone close to her was trying to ruin his Hall of Fame weekend.
Does Ryan Gosling Cry After Sex?
A woman who ALLEGEDLY had a one night stand with RYAN GOSLING tells the "Star" tabloid that he CRIES after sex. She said, quote, "I thought I heard him sniffling. Then I realized he had tears gushing down his face. I asked if he was all right, and he said he gets emotional sometimes."
Is Joe Biden Totally Into Skinny Dipping?
If you enjoy SKINNY DIPPING . . . you have something in common with Vice President JOE BIDEN. Or so say some unnamed secret service agents in a new "tell-all" book called "The First Family Detail".
According to the book, quote, "Agents say that, whether at the vice president's residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude . . . female Secret Service agents find that offensive."
The book will be out TOMORROW.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
2. (NC-17) How's this for Throwback Thursday? ALANIS MORISSETTE posted a picture from 2012 where she's breastfeeding her son.
3. JUSTIN BIEBER hung out with the KARDASHIAN family at some designer's birthday party in Italy. And he posted a rather intimate-looking shot of himself with KENDALL JENNER . . . along with a creep-looking shot of him with her mom.
4. Meanwhile, KIM KARDASHIAN caught up with former friend PARIS HILTON at that same party. And they posted the same photo to show that it's all good between them.
5. What the HELL is happening with BRUCE JENNER'S hair?
6. Here's NEIL PATRICK HARRIS naked, with makeup smeared all over his face, looking all "Silence of the Lambs". It was after his Broadway show "Hedwig and the Angry Inch".
Jon Voight Ripped Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz For Signing a Letter Against Israel
Last week, PENELOPE CRUZ and JAVIER BARDEM signed an open letter calling Israel's actions in Gaza genocide. Well, JON VOIGHT just wrote a response in the "Hollywood Reporter", and said they should be ashamed for not supporting the only democratic country in the Middle East.
For $100, David Hasselhoff Will Tell Your Family That You're Gay
Celebrity Video Messages is one of those apps where you can purchase brief, personalized messages from celebrities. About 40 pseudo-stars are onboard, including DAVID HASSELHOFF. For $100, he'll wish your mom a happy birthday, a happy anniversary . . . or even tell her that you're gay.
John Stamos Has Such Skinny Legs That He Once Wore Shorts Under His Jeans to Hide Them
JOHN STAMOS revealed 25 interesting facts that you may not know about him . . . and the highlights include: He's always had SKINNY LEGS, and when he was in high school, he used to disguise that by wearing shorts UNDER his jeans. Also, he confesses to eating crackers in bed.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" Set an August Record
"Guardians of the Galaxy" made a huge $94 million this weekend, setting a record for an August debut. The previous record holder was "The Bourne Ultimatum", which made $69.3 million in 2007.
It's also the third biggest opening of 2014, behind "Transformers: Age of Extinction" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". The weekend's other new wide release, the James Brown movie "Get On Up", earned $14 million in third place.
Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. NEW: "Guardians of the Galaxy", $94 million.
2. "Lucy", $18.3 million. Up to $79.6 million in its 2nd week.
3. NEW: "Get On Up", $14 million.
4. "Hercules", $10.7 million. Up to $52.3 million in its 2nd week.
5. "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", $8.7 million. $189 million in its 4th week.
6. "Planes: Fire & Rescue, $6.4 million. Up to $47.6 million in its 3rd week.
7. "The Purge: Anarchy", $5.6 million. Up to $63 million in its 3rd week.
8. "Sex Tape", $3.6 million. Up to $33.9 million in its 3rd week.
9. "And So It Goes", $3.34 million. Up to $10.5 million in its 2nd week.
10. "A Most Wanted Man", $3.3 million. Up to $7.1 million in its 2nd week.
If You Don't Love the New "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Movie, Megan Fox Says You Can "[Eff] Off"
The new "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie doesn't even come out until Friday . . . but MEGAN FOX is already defending it from the haters. She says, quote, "Those people can complain . . . they all go to the theater. They're gonna love it . . . and if they don't love it, they can [eff] off."
Monday TV Reminders:
• The premiere of "Bachelor in Paradise" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. Former "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" contestants manufacture love on an island. The 25 contestants include Sarah Herron, the one-armed minx from Sean Lowe's season.
• The series premiere of "Partners" . . . 9:00 to 10:00 P.M. on FX. Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence are two lawyers partnered together by a court-ordered sanction . . . in the hopes that some of Martin's ethics will rub off on Kelsey.
• The third season finale of "Longmire" . . . 10:00 to 11:00 P.M. on A&E.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Helen Mirren, James Cameron, and Spoon.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - Joan Rivers, Josh Meyers, and Rixton.
• "Letterman" - Olivia Wilde, Shep Gordon, and Empires. (Repeat)
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Kim Kardashian, Damon Wayans Jr., Jake Johnson, and Disclosure.
• "Carson Daly" - Band of Skulls, and the Burning of Rome. (Repeat)
• "Conan" - The cast of "Orange is the New Black".
• "Craig Ferguson" - Guy Pearce and comedian Andi Osho.
• "Chelsea Lately" - Leah Remini.
• "Jon Stewart" - Elisabeth Moss from "Mad Men".
• "The Colbert Report" - Pat Buchanan and John W. Dean, author of "The Nixon Defense".
Beyoncé Raps About the Solange Elevator Incident in a Remix of "Flawless"
BEYONCÉ released a remix of "Flawless", featuring NICKI MINAJ. And Beyoncé does a little rapping herself. In fact, she raps about the incident back in May when her sister SOLANGE attacked her husband JAY Z in an elevator.
She says, quote, "We escalate, up in this [B-word] like elevators / Of course sometime [stuff] go down when it's a billion dollars on the elevator."
(Check it out here. WARNING!!! It's LOADED with profanity.)
Five Random Facts For Monday
1. The "Guinness Book of World Records" is in the "Guinness Book of World Records" . . . as the best-selling copyrighted book of all time.
2. Technically it's illegal to mail used underwear to a pervert who bought them from you . . . federal law bans, quote, "mailing indecent and filthy substances." You could even get up to five years in prison.
3. Japan has more 7-Eleven locations than any other country around the world, with about 16,000. The U.S. has about half that.
4. It's legal to breastfeed in public in 49 states . . . every state except Idaho.
5. Dentists are more likely to kill themselves than any other profession . . . a dentist is 545% more likely than average to commit suicide.
One Fifth of Married Couples Have a Secret That Could End Their Marriage
According to a new survey, one fifth of married couples have a secret that could END their marriage. And the average married couple has six secrets between them. The most common ones have to do with cheating, contacting an ex, hiding porn, hiding debt, and using drugs.
Do You Have a Good Friend Online That You've Never Met in Person?
Do you have a good friend you met online who you've never met in person? According to a new survey, 76% of people say YES. And WOMEN are more likely than men to have a good friend they only know from the Internet.
Facebook Went Down for 19 Minutes on Friday . . . So People Started Calling 911
Facebook went down for about 19 minutes on Friday, and apparently people started calling the COPS for help . . . one police department in California even tweeted to tell people to stop calling 911 about it.
The Most Hated NFL Teams in Each State
A new survey figured out the most hated NFL team in each state . . . and there's really no team that dominates. Most states focus on their legitimate division rival. Like, Wisconsin hates the Bears and people in Illinois hate the Packers.
Cops Break Into a Car to Help a Baby Inside . . . Turns Out It's a Doll
Police in New Jersey got several calls on Thursday from people who saw a baby trapped in a hot car. So they rushed to the scene, broke the window . . . and it turned out it was just a doll. The woman who owns the car says her granddaughter left it in there, and she wants the city to pay for the window.
A 102-Year-Old Man Died . . . While Doing Some Extreme ATV Riding
: A 102-year-old man in New York died on Thursday . . . in about as HARDCORE a way that a 102-year-old man can. He was doing some extreme ATV riding through a creek, his ATV flipped, and he got pinned underneath. Unfortunately he drowned by the time an ambulance got there.
BARACK OBAMA is 53. THE MIXED-RACE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.
Cole & Dylan Sprouse is 22. Male versions of the Olsen Twins, except without the post-child star success. They shared the role of the kid in Adam Sandler's "Big Daddy" and Ross' son Ben on "Friends". They had their very own show on the Disney Channel called "The Suite Life on Deck" . . . formerly known as "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody".
Abigail Spencer is 33. Harvey's rival Dana Scott on "Suits".
Marques Houston is 33. Roger on "Sister Sister", Elgin in "You Got Served" . . . AND Dumb Donald (the guy with the pink beanie covering his face) in the "Fat Albert" movie. He's also an R&B singer.
Meghan Markle is 33. Sexy paralegal Rachel on the USA Network's "Suits".
Jeff Gordon is 43. NASCAR redneck.
Daniel Dae Kim is 46. Jin on "Lost". And Chin Ho Kelly on "Hawaii Five-O".
Roger Clemens is 52. Legendary pitcher, steroid user and borderline pedophile. He's THIRD all-time for most strikeouts, behind Nolan Ryan and Randy Johnson.
Billy Bob Thornton is 59.
Related Comedy: Today is President Obama's birthday. And also Billy Bob Thornton's. Barack and Billy Bob are very different. One is a political novice with no clue how to lead America. The other is Billy Bob Thornton.
Richard Belzer is 70. Standup comic who's had roles on "Law & Order: SVU" and "Homicide: Life on the Street". He played the same character on both shows.
Louis Armstrong (1901 - 1971) Jazz legend, known as the great Satchmo. Best known for "What a Wonderful World" . . . a song Joey Ramone covered BRILLIANTLY right before his death.
Clara Peller (1902 - 1987) Wendy's "Where's-The-Beef?" sexpot.
Queen Mother Elizabeth (1900 - 2002) She stayed in Buckingham Palace even when London was being devastated by Nazi bombings . . . leading Adolf Hitler to refer to her as "the most dangerous woman in Europe." (True.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 3 days to Chicago Boot Camp
• 25 days to Labor Day Weekend
• 34 days to Grandparents Day
• 35 days to International Literacy Day
• 41 days to September 11th
• 900 days left of "Hope and Change"
279 years ago . . . In 1735, New York publisher JOHN PETER ZENGER was acquitted of libel. The jury determined that "the truth is not libelous", thus establishing FREEDOM OF THE PRESS in America.
224 years ago . . . In 1790, the present day COAST GUARD began as the Revenue Cutter Service.
122 years ago . . . In 1892, Sunday school teacher LIZZIE BORDEN was arrested in Fall River, Massachusetts, and charged with the hatchet murders of her father and stepmother. She was later acquitted.
100 years ago . . . In 1914, Britain declared war on Germany . . . while the United States proclaimed its neutrality. (We stayed neutral during the first three years of World War One, then finally declared war to protect France.)
92 years ago . . . In 1922, AT&T and the Bell Systems shut down ALL their switchboards in memory of ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL, who had died two days earlier. All 13 million telephones in the U.S. and Canada went absolutely dead for one minute in his honor.
70 years ago . . . In 1944, the Gestapo raided the secret annex of a house in Amsterdam where the Frank family had been hiding for two years to avoid extermination by the Nazis during World War Two. They arrested eight people, including 14-year-old ANNE FRANK. (Her diary, kept while in hiding, gained international fame years after her death in a concentration camp in 1945.)
58 years ago . . . In 1956, ELVIS PRESLEY'S "HOUND DOG" was released.
41 years ago . . . In 1973, STEVIE WONDER was injured when the car he was driving (???) hit a lumber truck in Salisbury, North Carolina. (True.)
40 years ago . . . In 1974, PAUL SIMON'S "LOVE ME LIKE A ROCK" was released!!!
27 years ago . . . In 1987, the soundtrack to "DIRTY DANCING" was released!!!
27 years ago . . . In 1987, the FCC voted 4-to-zero to rescind the FAIRNESS DOCTRINE, which required radio and television stations to present balanced coverage of controversial issues.
22 years ago . . . In 1992, indictments were handed down charging officers LAURENCE POWELL, TIMOTHY WIND, and THEODORE BRISENO with aiding and abetting the videotaped ass-whooping of RODNEY KING.
21 years ago . . . In 1993, LAPD officers STACEY KOON and LAURENCE POWELL, convicted of violating BEATEN BLACK MOTORIST RODNEY KING'S civil rights, were sentenced to two-and-a-half years in prison.
17 years ago . . . In 1997, THE WORLD'S OLDEST PERSON, 122-year-old Jeanne Calment, died in a retirement home in Arles, France.