10 Gifts Men Actually Want for Valentine’s Day
Have you gotten your man a Valentine's Day gift yet? Or maybe you want to hint something at your girlfriend or wife.
Reddit had a discussion as to what gifts men actually want for Valentine's Day so take note ladies because these are the top 10. And, yes, men still want sex.
- "A couples' deep tissue massage . . . about an hour in the steam room . . . ice cold beer . . . a medium-rare porterhouse, baked potato, mushroom, salad dinner . . . and relax to an action movie of my choice."
- Experiences over material objects such as homemade dinner or a road trip somewhere.
- "A Darth Vader onesie."
- Things he'll use (sunglasses, wallet, coffee cup, etc)
- Something that gets him closer to his hobbies or dreams (example: sailing)
- "The greatest gift is that my old lady and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day."
- "Enthusiastic oral sex."
- "Kinky sex"
- Tickets to his favorite team
- "A day with my girlfriend alone, no clocks, no cellphones, only her . . . and sex."
Some other ones that made the list which are actually good ideas is smoked meat, a back massage, play video games with him.
What did you get your significant other or planning on getting?