2 Minute Video Shares Simple Ways to Improve Sleep [Video]
How did you sleep last night? If you've been struggling, here are some tips to help out.
I'll admit, I'm writing this while fighting to keep my eyes open. I'm not sure what happened last night, but I feel like I didn't get a good night's sleep.
Vox put together some tips to help you fall asleep, and stay asleep.
Some of these are common sense, yet sometimes we forget common sense.
- Cool your room down.
- Warm your body in the shower before heading to bed.
- Keep your head cool while you sleep.
- Dim lights and turn off screens an hour before bed. (Try the Twilight app.)
- Expose yourself to natural light first thing in the morning.
- Use lavender to help you fall asleep.
I also find if you add exercise to your life you will fall asleep much quicker and sleep much harder.