Check Out Michigan’s List Of COVID-19 Restrictions By Region
With all of the executive orders due to coronavirus, it's hard to keep all of the restrictions, regulations, and rules straight, especially when they change depending on where you live.
So, for your "convenience", the Michigan government is now supplying its residents with a chart and map that can be used to determine what restrictions, regulations, and rules are applicable to you.
The new dashboard has the state broken up into the different regions that were assigned to assist in the reopening of the state. West Michigan is currently listed in the "Improving" section, which currently has the following activities listed as "Not Allowed":
- All communal dining and internal and external group activities must be cancelled at Congregate Care Facilities.
- Indoor activities are prohibited for indoor gymnasiums, fitness centers, recreation centers, sports facilities, exercise facilities, exercise studios, and the like. Classes may be held outside, if they are no more than 100 people and persons not from the same household remain 6 feet apart from one another.
- Indoor services or facilities, or outdoor services or facilities involving close contact of persons, for amusement or other recreational or entertainment purposes, such as amusement parks, arcades, bingo halls, bowling alleys, indoor climbing facilities, indoor dance areas, skating rinks, trampoline parks, carnival or amusement rides as defined by MCL 408.652(2), water parks, and other similar recreational or entertainment facilities are not allowed.
- Indoor theaters, cinemas, and performance venues are not allowed.
- Public water suppliers are not allowed to turn off service based on failure to pay.
Residents are still required to make payments.