So, we all know that the thing you clean your ears with is called a cotton swab, but Steve claims that they are also called an ear swab. Curtis doesn't believe him and immediatly google's "ear swab" only to find some dummy who got it caught in his ear. We read the forum thread about the elusive "ear swab" and hilarity ensued.

What do you call that thing you clean your ears with?  A cotton swab, an ear swab, a Q-Tip?