‘Dancing With the Stars’ Announces Line-Up for Show’s 20th Season
"Dancing With the Stars" has officially unveiled its line-up of celebrity contestants for its 20th season,which will kick off on March 16.
The announcement was made live on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday morning. Some of the biggest names joining the cast include: Michael Sam, the first openly gay football player to be drafted into the NFL, Rumer Willis, the oldest daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, and actress Suzanne Somers (from "Three's Company" and "Step by Step").
Here is the list of celebs and their professional partners for season 20:
- Michael Sam, partnered with Peta Murgatroyd
- Suzanne Somers, partnered with Tony Dovolani
- Patti LaBelle, partnered with Artem Chigvintsev
- Nastia Liukin, partnered with Derek Hough
- Robert Herjavec, partnered with Kym Johnson
- Riker Lynch, partnered with Allison Holker
- Charlotte McKinney, partnered with Keo Motsepe
- Redfoo, partnered with Emma Slater
- Willow Shields, partnered with Mark Ballas
- Rumer Willis, partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Noah Galloway, partnered with Sharna Burgess
Notice that they're one contestant short? They say that the final contestant will be revealed closer to the start of the new season.
"Dancing With The Stars" premieres on Monday, March 16 at 8 p.m. on ABC.