Restaurant Group Adds Private Event Spaces in Grand Rapids for Upcoming Holidays
The holidays are approaching which is usually a time when families are getting together more or businesses are throwing holiday parties. However, still in the midst of a pandemic safety is a major concern, so a restaurant group has added private event spaces around town so people can still celebrate.
Grand Rapids Business Journal reports that Essence Restaurant Group, which owns Bistro Bella Vita and The Green Well, has added five event spaces which are now open.
- VIP Cellar Table: a private room in a corner of Bistro Bella Vita which is an "intimate" setting and accommodates up to 14 guests. You can order from Bistro's menu or create your own based on the food offered at the restaurant.
- The Office: A newly renovated office space transformed into a private boardroom with sunset views. The space is available for up to 10 guests and food is available from Bistro's private dining menu or with an option to customize. This is a perfect space for corporate meetings or private dinner parties.
- The Woodrick Room: A brand new multi-level private event space inside the same building as Bistro Bella Vita and holds up to 40 people. The different rooms can be set up for boardrooms, reception, retreat, or banquets.
- Private Event Room at Bistro Bella Vita: Normally, an 80-person event space it has been cut in half due to COVID-19 restrictions but this private room can be used for a range of events and offers small plates to customizable courses and a kids menu. Flowers, decorations, photography can all be added to the package as well.
- The Essence Room: located in the former Grove Restaurant on Cherry St. SE the room accommodates up to 50 people and food menus can be chosen between Bistro Bella Vita, The Green Well, and Jimmy Berger's Gourmet Chicken (the pop-up restaurant that opened six months ago in place of Grove and stayed open for one month). You can even work with the private chef for Essence Restaurant Group to create your own menu.
One of the managing partners with Essence Restaurant Group told GRBJ they decided to add on these event spaces after receiving feedback from people who were interested in having the same experience but in a "more controlled setting."
We’re essentially providing the ‘best of Essence’ with our menus, kitchen team and service staff, while also showcasing some intimate spots at our locations.