Ryan Seacrest Set To Host The Million Second Quiz – Knightlines 8/7/13
Happy Hump Day Wednesday to everyone, we are almost there, the weekend is right around the corner. Lets help you get through it and give you another edition of Knightlines, celebrity gossip and things you need to know.
- Ben Whishaw, who played Q in last year's James Bond movie, "Skyfall," revealed over the weekend that he is gay.
- By the way, a Little League field in Green Bay, WI -- the Alex Rodriguez ballpark -- has suspended it's name.
- Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer are blaming critics for "The Lone Ranger" being a flop, saying that their negative reviews were probably written six months before the movie came out.
- Miley Cyrus tweeted on Sunday that she has gotten her third tattoo from Kat Von D. No word on what or where.
- It was 30 years ago this week that Tom Cruise was first seen dancing in his underwear in "Risky Business."
- Thought you'd want to know that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have been hanging out together again.
- It happened to Al Roker Tuesday for the first time in 39 years. He overslept and didn't show up for work on "Wake up with Al" on the Weather Channel.
- The Discovery Channel is celebrating "Shark Week" for the 26th year in a row.
- Ryan Seacrest is heading to NBC to host a new game show, "The Million Second Quiz."