The Rapid Begins New Schedule and Route Changes
This morning marked the beginning of a number of changes to the schedule and routes for The Rapid bus service in the Grand Rapids metro area.
ROUTE CHANGES EFFECTIVE MAY 9, 2016
ROUTE 24: EASTBOUND
- Camelot to Lake Eastbrook, left on Lake Eastbrook to 28th St, right on 28th St to enter Kentwood Station by Flag Star Bank.
ROUTE 24: WESTBOUND
- Depart Kentwood Station left onto outer mall drive to Radcliff, left on Radcliff to 28th St, left on 28th St to Lake Eastbrook, left on Lake Eastbrook to Camelot, right on Camelot to East Paris.
ROUTE 17: ADDED TRIP
- One trip will be added to the service day; this trip will express to the airport via Broadmoor to 44th Street, and then travel regular route back to Woodland Mall.
ROUTE 5: ADDED TRIP
- One northbound trip will be added at 11:40PM; this trip will connect with the 12:15AM lineup.
SCHEDULE CHANGES EFFECTIVE MAY 9, 2016
- Timepoints and Northbound departure times from Woodland Mall adjusted by one minute on weekdays, Saturday & Sunday.
- Hourly Sunday service from 8:15AM - 6:41PM.
- Northbound Sunday departure times from 54th Street Meijer adjusted by 40 minutes.
- Northbound Sunday departures times from Metro Health adjusted.
- Westbound weekday and Saturday arrival & departure times have changed.
KENTWOOD STATION CHANGES
- The routes 5, 24, and 17/44 will change slots at the Kentwood Station platform.