West Michigan’s Cutest Couple – Official Rules
WEST MICHIGAN'S CUTEST COUPLE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
“West Michigan's Cutest Couple Photo Contest Promotion”
West Michigan's Cutest Couple Contest (the “Contest”); Contest Official Rules:
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF OCTOBER 19, 2016.
1.SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media Grand Rapids, a division of Townsquare Media, Inc., (the “Sponsor”), with offices at 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, Suite 350, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
3. PRIZES: The prizes of the Contest consist of the following: Dinner for two at the Bistro inside of the Downtown Grand Rapids Courtyard By Marriott. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at their sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. The winner must pick up their prize within 30 days of winning. Failure to pick up will result in forfeiture of the prize by the winner.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest by going to these Townsquare Media Grand Rapids' radio station websites -- Mix 95.7 (WLHT), //mix957gr.com/; 100.5 The River (WTRV), //rivergrandrapids.com/; 98.7 WFGR Grand Rapids' Greatest Hits, (//wfgr.com/); 97.9 'GRD Rocks, (//wgrd.com/); Magic 104.9 (//mymagicgr.com/) -- and uploading your photos by noon Feb. 02, 2018. All photos will be judged in an online vote on all five stations' websites from Feb. 03, 2018, through 11.59 p.m. Feb.13, 2018. By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
5. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of February 13, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after February 2, 2017, were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or their affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: A representative of the Sponsor will select the winner from all of the entries via online voting. That person will be named the official winner of the Contest. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and the Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) Complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
6. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on January 22, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST February 13, 2018.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor's or Prize Provider's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, the Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
8. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
9. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
10. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
11. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after February 14, 2018, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “West Michigan's Cutest Couple Contest” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, Suite 350, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
12. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “West Michigan's Cutest Couple Contest” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 125 Ottawa Ave. NW, Suite 350, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
13. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
14. PRIZE PROVIDERS: Townsquare Media Grand Rapids (the “Prize Providers”).