What Would You Put In A West Michigan Themed Gift Basket?
Since my wife and I are expecting our daughter, Charlotte, in early December, we will not be going to visit family for the holidays. Instead, our families will be coming to us to meet the new family member and wish us well.
We want to give a little something back to everyone that makes the trip and because a lot of our family has not been to West Michigan before we thought it would be cool to make locally themed gift baskets for everyone that visits. And we need your help to find some cool local products!
Right now we did some brainstorming and have a few ideas that might be good. Here are a few of our ideas on products to include, we would love for you to post your suggestions as well!
West Michigan Gift Basket:
- Beer from Founders, Bells, or New Holland
- Charley's Chips and/or Cheeze Kurls
- Fudge from Kilwins (is that local or originally an up north thing?)
- Ice Cream From Hudsonville
- Find some local TShirts (any suggestions where to get some cool ones?)
- Wine from Robinettes
- Locally made candles (suggestions?)
- Locally made syrup (suggestions?)
We are looking for anything and everything local so we can kind of customize baskets to peoples preferences. Comment below if you have suggestions!