Your daily dose of Whatever!
Did Robin Thicke Buy Slutty Halloween Costumes for Four Hot Women?
ROBIN THICKE is done pandering to PAULA PATTON, and he's back on the make.
Sources say Robin rolled into a Hollywood shop called Trashy Lingerie with four women, and dropped $2,800 buying them stuff, including sexy "Grecian" outfits. There's no word if this was for work or play.
Sexy Pictures of Famous People
1. The stars were out in costume this weekend. Here's a gallery that includes Naya Rivera as a "mail order bride", Maria Menounos in camouflage, Kate Hudson in Mexican "Day of the Dead" makeup, and Paris Hilton as Minnie Mouse. (Paris went to some other event as a slutty bunny.)
2. Here are some celebrity costumes from the past that turned out to be bad ideas. JULIANNE HOUGH in blackface from last year is obviously one of them.
3. Speaking of blackface and bad ideas, here are some non-famous IDIOTS who thought they could pull off a RAY RICE costume.
On that note, JANAY RICE . . . you know, the VICTIM in all of this . . . Tweeted, quote, "It's sad that my suffering amuses others."
4. HILARY DUFF went to a Halloween party as some sort of glitter fairy. But more importantly, she went with her estranged husband, MIKE COMRIE.
5. DENNIS RODMAN showed up Thursday night at a Halloween party his ex-wife CARMEN ELECTRA was hosting. And unless this picture was just shot at an inopportune moment, she doesn't look happy to see him.
And here's Carmen dressed as KATY PERRY, complete with cupcake boobs.
6. ADAM LEVINE's wife posted a picture of him playing the drums shirtless.
8. KELLY OSBOURNE got a tattoo of a bee on her shoulder in honor of JOAN RIVERS. She says, quote, "If you looked at aerodynamics, at science, the bumble bee should not be able to fly.
"Physically, it was just not anatomically equipped to soar. Yet it did, defying gravity, defying logic. The bee was a creature that defied and beat the odds, a miracle. Thank you for being my Miracle." (Here's another pic.)
9. Sexy Video? Here's GWYNETH PALTROW showing off her white girl moves during a workout.
10. TAYLOR SWIFT knows what it takes to make it as a pop star: Cleavage and camel toe.
11. NICOLE KIDMAN had sort of a MARILYN MONROE moment on the golf course.
George Lopez Was Mistaken for a Hotel Housekeeper
GEORGE LOPEZ was in New York City last Wednesday to attend the "GQ" Gentleman's Ball. But earlier in the day, he had an interesting encounter when he sent out for some clothes.
He told the crowd, quote, "I got a Dolce and Gabbana suit and $3,000 shoes, but the struggle will still continue.
"[I] had a Prada suit and sport coat, $10,000, delivered to me personally . . . I open the door, [and] he gave me the suit and said, 'You scared me. I thought you were housekeeping.'"
Mindy Kaling Was Mistaken for 17-Year-Old Nobel Prize Winner Malala Yousafzai
MINDY KALING said Friday that she was recently mistaken for MALALA YOUSAFZAI . . . the 17-year-old Pakistani girl who won the Nobel Peace Prize for standing up to the Taliban . . . and being SHOT in the process.
It was some drunk man in his 80s who made the mistake, at the Trump SoHo New York hotel. Mindy said, quote, "Did he really think I'm Malala? And that if I were, I'd be at the Boom Boom Room?"
And on Saturday, Mindy Tweeted, quote, "Is it bad that my first reaction was "YES!!! SHE IS 17!!!"? (Mindy is 35 . . . so I'd say that reaction is totally understandable.)
Oprah's Car Ran over a Woman's Foot . . . But She Did Not Die
OPRAH WINFREY almost killed a white woman Saturday night in Miami. Okay, that's not EXACTLY what happened. Here's what really went down:
Oprah and her 100% heterosexual and platonic friend GAYLE KING were leaving a restaurant called Prime 112, when the guy driving her Escalade ran over a woman's foot. He just barely grazed it, really, and she wasn't injured at all.
But Oprah jumped out of the car immediately to make sure everything was cool. (Check out some pictures here.)
"Ouija" Beat "John Wick" at the Box Office
The horror movie "Ouija" was #1 at the box office this weekend with $20 million. It beat KEANU REEVES'S "John Wick", which made $14.2 million in 2nd place.
And the BILL MURRAY movie "St. Vincent" expanded to wide release this weekend, following two weeks of limited release. It made $8.1 million in 6th place.
Here are this week's Top 10 movies:
1. NEW: "Ouija", $20 million.
2. NEW: "John Wick", $14.2 million.
3. "Fury", $13 million. Up to $46.1 million in its 2nd week.
4. "Gone Girl", $11.1 million. Up to $124 million in its 4th week.
5. "The Book of Life", $9.8 million. Up to $29.9 million in its 2nd week.
6. "St. Vincent", $8.1 million. Up to $9.2 million in its 3rd week.
7. "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day", $7 million. Up to $45.5 million in its 3rd week.
8. "The Best of Me", $4.7 million. Up to $17.7 million in its 2nd week.
9. "The Judge", $4.35 million. Up to $34.4 million in its 3rd week.
10. "Dracula Untold", $4.3 million. Up to $48.3 million in its 3rd week.
Monday TV Reminders:
• "Monday Night Football" . . . 8:30 to 11:30 P.M. Eastern on ESPN. The Dallas Cowboys host the Washington Redskins.
• The fourth season premiere of "2 Broke Girls" . . . 8:00 to 8:30 P.M. on CBS. Kim Kardashian guest stars as herself.
• "Dancing with the Stars" . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on ABC. The contestants do Halloween-themed dances. British minx Ella Henderson performs her song "Ghost" and Canadian singer Nikki Yanofsky performs "Necessary Evil".
• "The Voice" knockout rounds . . . 8:00 to 10:00 P.M. on NBC. Taylor Swift serves as an adviser.
• The series premiere of "Mike Tyson Mysteries" . . . 10:30 to 10:45 P.M. on Adult Swim. An animated cartoon where Mike Tyson solves crimes with the help of a pigeon voiced by Norm McDonald, and the ghost of the Marquees of Queensberry, the guy who set down the rules of boxing.
Tonight's Late Night Talk Shows:
• "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon" - Ewan McGregor, Charles Barkley, Wilco, and Herbie Hancock.
• "Late Night with Seth Meyers" - CMA award hosts Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, plus T.I. and Mark Consuelos.
• "Letterman" - Amy Poehler, Mastodon, and Jerry Lee Lewis. Plus Republican senator Jeff Flake and Democratic senator Martin Heinrich talk about being marooned together for the Discovery Channel's "Rival Survival".
• "Jimmy Kimmel" - Melissa McCarthy, Frank Grillo, and Billy Idol.
• "Carson Daly" - Wyatt Cenac, Porter Robinson, and Margaret Brown.
• "Conan" - Clippers stud Blake Griffin, "New Girl's" Max Greenfield, and the indie rock band Bear Hands.
• "Craig Ferguson" - Ray Romano, and Tessa Thompson from "Dear White People".
• "Jon Stewart" - Texas senator Wendy Davis, who's running for governor this year.
• "The Colbert Report" - Meredith Vieira.
Five Random Facts For Monday
1. 93.3% of people in the U.S. believe they live in a safe neighborhood.
2. The creator of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" named Carlton after a nerdy college friend of his named Carlton Cuse . . . who went on to be one of the guys behind "Lost".
3. Until 1915, it was legal to mail a baby through the U.S. Postal Service.
4. One out of every 14 Americans under 50 either owns or used to own a copy of Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon".
5. The person who introduced macaroni and cheese to the U.S. was . . . Thomas Jefferson. He brought the recipe back to the U.S. after a trip to Italy.
The Top Five Questionably 'Sexy' Halloween Costumes
Not EVERY Halloween costume idea should be sexy. Some of the most questionable "sexy" Halloween costumes on sale right now include a sexy piece of pizza . . . sexy Miss Piggy . . . a sexy pack of gum . . . and sexy Oscar the Grouch.
1. Sexy piece of pizza. It's basically a short brown dress that has a slice of pizza pointed directly at your crotch.
2. Sexy Miss Piggy. It's just a pink tutu with Miss Piggy's face on it, plus pig ears. But dressing as a sexy pig is just too much of a stretch, even for women with supreme body confidence.
3. Sexy pack of gum. Just a tight, strapless, green dress that says "Double Gum" on it. Something about the generic-ness of "Double Gum" makes it so sad . . . like they couldn't license a real gum so it just looks bootleg and lame.
4. Sexy Angry Birds. The costume is way over the top with a furry red angry bird hat, a red dress, and furry boots . . . so it's more complicated than sexy. Plus "Angry Birds" is already dated.
5. Sexy Oscar the Grouch. This costume includes a green furry bikini top and a combination of shorts and a girdle that look like a garbage can. "Sesame Street" shouldn't be sexy, but if you HAVE to make it sexy, is Oscar really the right approach?
Would You Rather Have Your House Haunted by a Ghost, a Demon, or an Evil Leprechaun?
If you HAD to live in a haunted house, what would you want haunting it? 41% of people say a ghost . . . 26% say a possessed doll . . . 23% say an evil leprechaun . . . and only 9% say a demon.
Here's How Much a Bottle of Whiskey Costs in All 50 States
A new study found Alaska has the most expensive whiskey in America . . . . a fifth of Jack Daniel's costs around $35 there. New Mexico has the cheapest, at $16 for a fifth of Jack.
Prostitutes Are Struggling . . . Because Tinder Is Helping People Find Quick Sex For Free
Tinder has made it easier than ever for horny dudes to have casual sex . . . and apparently that's KILLING the prostitution industry. There aren't a ton of statistics, but an organization for prostitutes in New Zealand says numbers are significantly down, and hook-up apps are to blame.
A Guy Chopped Off His Micropenis, Because It Ruined His Relationship
A 22-year-old guy in Macedonia got dumped by his girlfriend recently, and thought it was because he couldn't satisfy her with his MICROPENIS. And he was so mad that he sliced it off. Paramedics rushed him to the hospital, and surgeons were able to reattach it after five hours of surgery.
Troy Gentile is 21. Barry Goldberg on ABC's "The Goldbergs". I can't be the only one who finds it wildly ironic a guy named "Gentile" plays a Goldberg, right?
Kelly Osbourne is 30. Ozzy Osbourne's candy-coated daughter and Christina Aguilera's sworn nemesis. Kelly's not nearly as candy-coated since she busted her hump on "Dancing with the Stars".
Mattress actress Tanya James is 31. She's starred in 150 fine films, including . . . "Money Hole", "Bleached to the Bone" and "2 Chicks Same Time 2".
Patrick Fugit is 32. Young Will in "Almost Famous". That was in 2000 . . . and he really hasn't done much since . . . other than "Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant".
Scott Weiland is 47. Former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver singer. STP is now fronted by Chester Bennington from Linkin Park.
Matt Drudge is 48. Internet hack . . . who, according to an ABC News study, is only accurate 37.8% of the time. When he's even "reporting", that is. Nowadays, he rarely posts his own "scoops" anymore. He just links to other people's stories.
Marla Maples is 51. Gold digger. The former Mrs. Donald Trump.
Simon Le Bon from Duran Duran is 56.
Robert Picardo is 61. The bald holographic doctor on "Star Trek: Voyager".
TED WASS is 62. BLOSSOM'S DAD ON "BLOSSOM". Now he directs TV shows. In my opinionation, I kind of miss him.
Roberto Benigni is 62. He's that crazy, lovable Italian actor-director. "Life Is Beautiful" really IS a beautiful movie. And inspiring . . . in a heartbreaking way.
Garry Tallent is 65. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band bassist.
Ivan Reitman is 68. Director of "Stripes", "Meatballs" and "Ghostbusters" in the '80s . . . and "Twins", "Junior", "Kindergarten Cop" and "Dave" in the '90s.
Lee Greenwood is 71. "God Bless the USA".
John Cleese is 75. Monty Python superstar.
John Gotti (1940 - 2002)
Teddy Roosevelt (1858 - 1919) 26th U.S. president, from 1901-1909. He was the first president to ride in an airplane, drive in a car and ride in a submarine, AND he inspired the teddy bear. (Plus, he saved American Football and oversaw the creation of the NCAA.)
Countdown to Upcoming Events
• 4 days to Halloween
• 6 days to Daylight Saving Ends
• 24 days to the American Smoke Out
• 31 days to Thanksgiving Day
• 59 days to Christmas
• 816 days left of "Hope and Change"
156 years ago . . . In 1858, after failing SEVEN TIMES in previous business ventures, ROLAND H. MACY opened MACY'S Department Store in New York City. He sold $1,106 worth of merchandise on his first day of business. (Macy's went on to have the highest sales volume of any department store in the world.)
113 years ago . . . In 1901, BOXER SHORTS WERE INTRODUCED.
76 years ago . . . In 1938, DU PONT announced a name for its new synthetic yarn: NYLON.
50 years ago . . . In 1964, SONNY BONO married CHER in Tijuana, Mexico! Cher wore virginal bell-bottoms. They had a daughter, who is now a SON. They divorced February 20th, 1974. Sonny skied into a tree January 5th, 1998. He died. Cher cried. Screw you.
41 years ago . . . In 1973, the voice of MR. ED, cowboy actor Allan "Rocky" Lane, died at age 69.
41 years ago . . . In 1973, "Midnight Train To Georgia", by GLADYS KNIGHT & THE PIPS, hit #1 on the pop singles chart!
39 years ago . . . In 1975, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN got a huge career boost from being featured on the covers of both "Time" and "Newsweek" magazines. Ironically, both magazines used his picture to illustrate the power of the media to "create a star."
26 years ago . . . In 1988, LARRY FLYNT paid a hitman $1 MILLION TO KILL HUGH HEFNER, BOB GUCCIONE and FRANK SINATRA.
24 years ago . . . In 1990, "Black Cat", by JANET JACKSON, hit #1 on the pop singles chart.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, the first PLANET HOLLYWOOD opened.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, the first U.S. DEATH resulting from BUNGEE JUMPING occurred in Perris, California. Hal Mark Irish, jumping from a hot-air balloon, plummeted over 60 feet to his death after becoming disconnected from his bungee cord.
23 years ago . . . In 1991, country star LORRIE "WHORRIE" MORGAN married one Brad Thompson outside Nashville. The two met when Lorrie toured with CLINT BLACK and MERLE HAGGARD in 1990 . . . Brad was Clint Black's BUS DRIVER!
(Clint, who'd just gotten married one week earlier, served as best man. Lorrie eventually divorced the bus driver. She's currently on her SIXTH husband. And she's also nailed TROY AIKMAN and actor (slash) Senator FRED THOMPSON.)
22 years ago . . . In 1992, CHER sued the rich seaside city of Malibu, California, after she was denied in her application to build a new home on a bluff overlooking the beach. Sonny skied into a tree on January 5th, 1998. He died. Cher cried. SCREW YOU!
19 years ago . . . In 1995, GLORIA ESTEFAN performed for POPE JOHN PAUL THE SECOND as part of a gala celebration of the pontiff's 50 years in the priesthood. She was the first pop star to receive a call from the Pope to perform.
15 years ago . . . In 1999, the NEW YORK YANKEES won their second straight WORLD SERIES, sweeping the ATLANTA BRAVES four games to none.
10 years ago . . . In 2004, the BOSTON RED SOX won their first WORLD SERIES in 86 years.
Nine years ago . . . In 2005, NAS joined JAY-Z on stage during Jigga's "I Declare War" concert and finally squashed their long-standing beef.