Scarlett Johansson Named “Esquire” Magazine’s Sexiest Woman – Knightlines 10/8/13
It's Tuesday, so let’s give you another edition of celebrity gossip and things you need to know with Knightlines...
1. SCARLETT JOHANSSON has been named "Esquire" magazine's Sexiest Woman Alive . . . making her the first woman to win the title TWICE. She also got it back in 2006. Last year's winner was MILA KUNIS.
2. The not-always-reliable British tabloids say BENICIO DEL TORO and CAMERON DIAZ went to a restaurant opening together in New York City the other night, and were trying a little too hard to NOT look like a couple. A source says Benicio, quote, "attempted to go unnoticed as he strolled along slightly behind Cameron and her assistant, keeping his head down in a bid to avoid photographers."
3. The "National Enquirer" says that RICHARD GERE pushed his soon-to-be ex-wife CAREY LOWELL over the edge by trying to nail one of her friends. But the woman TOLD Carey about it. She also told Carey that Richard had done this to OTHER friends of theirs. That's when Carey told him she wanted out.
4. There's a rumor going around that DEMI LOVATO had an affair with a FEMALE Australian DJ named RUBY ROSE. Ruby addressed the rumor on Twitter, saying, quote, "Think I'll take a few days off social media while [Demi's] friends attack me for being a 'scorned ex-lover.'" Then she added that she was, quote, "the one person Demi has slept with that didn't sell naked photos of her."
5. There's a picture going around the Internet that MIGHT depict JUSTIN BIEBER smoking pot. And there's a girl sitting next to him that a lot of people think is Nickelodeon star ARIANA GRANDE.
6. FIFTH HARMONY . . . a girl band SIMON COWELL signed after they appeared on "X Factor", toilet papered some trees outside his house to wish him a happy birthday. They also left a sign that said, quote, "Happy 87th Birthday Simon!"