Domestic Violence Awareness Night This Friday At GRCC
This Friday night, November 30th, come to a Domestic Violence Awareness Night at Grand Rapids Community College. The event will benefit the children of Tia Randall, a domestic violence victim who was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend. Tia left behind two children, Dalaylah, 7 and Reginald, 4.
On Friday from 6 PM - 9 PM, listen to guest speakers talk about domestic violence, enjoy empowering live music by Alix Walma, enter drawings for door prizes, and much more.
- All funds raised will go to the Children of Tia Randall
- Recently passed away leaving their children behind due to a Domestic Violence Tragedy.
- Many Guest Speakers to talk about Domestic Violence
- Della Wilson - Keynote Speaker Author and Poet
- Tara Aday - Safe Heaven Speaker
- Becky Yoder - YMCA Presenter
- Healing & Empowering Live Music by Local Musician Alix Walma
- Refreshments & Light Snacks
- Human Service Resources for the Community
- Massage Chair by Holistic Body Therapist Jess Smiles - $1 donation
- Door Prize Giveaways – 1 Ticket is a $1 donation
You can read more about the Domestic Violence Awareness Night on their Facebook Event Page.
Listen to the interview with Mike below: